Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bladeslayer

VIP BROKEN!

Recommended Posts

Bladeslayer    1

So i'm vip 4, and my boxed buffer's are vip 3 but when I kill mob's they all get same xp, shouldn't my vip 4 get 10% more? It did until today.. Maybe the event patch broke something?

 

@Hime

@juji

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eDness    7

yes i think vip not work too for drop , 50% chance drop more , but i play with box vip 0 in same spot and i got same drop rate , low , in 1 hour farm vip 4 supposed to get more mats drop but its not !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Euthanaisa    17
On 24/10/2018 at 8:54 AM, eDness said:

yes i think vip not work too for drop , 50% chance drop more , but i play with box vip 0 in same spot and i got same drop rate , low , in 1 hour farm vip 4 supposed to get more mats drop but its not !

I have vip 3 and I get way more drops than my account with no vip. Noticed a huge difference. And it's the reason why I'm going to get vip 3 for my other account aswell. I also get bonus xp on vip 3 and not on my account with no vip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xmot    22
On 10/24/2018 at 3:07 AM, Bladeslayer said:

So i'm vip 4, and my boxed buffer's are vip 3 but when I kill mob's they all get same xp, shouldn't my vip 4 get 10% more? It did until today.. Maybe the event patch broke something?

 

@Hime

@juji

 

You posted this before the event patch and servers hadn't restarted for a week, so very unlikely something changed recently to cause this.

I have a vip 4 and 3 in party as well and still notice the xp difference.  Possible you're getting some other XP boost, from clan or attendance rune?  Maybe the rune just expired on your main but had a day left on your buffer?  It's an exact extra 10%

Edited by xmot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karnz    23
4 hours ago, Euthanaisa said:

I have vip 3 and I get way more drops than my account with no vip. Noticed a huge difference. And it's the reason why I'm going to get vip 3 for my other account aswell. I also get bonus xp on vip 3 and not on my account with no vip. 

Oddly, I've got hardly any full drops on my VIP 3 account whether it's partied with the buffer account(VIP 2) or not, one about every other day, all no-grade except for one D grade drop.

It's been that way since the 10/17/18 maintenance/patch(stealth nerf?).

Also, I have not got any blade/head/edge drops since my toons were in the noobie areas 2 or 3 weeks ago and only few recipe drops, I mostly get basic mats, it seems strange...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×