Jump to content
IceAge

Ok! Is Official. Rates will not change..

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, IceAge said:

Time for refund. This time for good.

 

Thank god, you spent more time whining on forums than playing the actual game anyway. Good riddance.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
35 minutes ago, GodEmperorTrump said:

Thank god, you spent more time whining on forums than playing the actual game anyway. Good riddance.

If you paid attention to whatever I say on forum, then you would of notice that I said I stopped playing since 1 week ago and waiting all this time for some updates on the rates.

Not going to happen and so , yeah! Good riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alopex    7

How do you know rates are not changed now if you stopped playing since week 1?

Edited by Alopex
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
7 minutes ago, Alopex said:

How do you know rates are not changed now if you stopped playing since week 1?

……...typical white knight(er). Read my OP post. I did said I joined after maintenance to test things out !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
18 minutes ago, Alopex said:

How do you know rates are not changed now if you stopped playing since week 1?

Also "Since 1 week ago". At least read what I say if you are quoting me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
5 hours ago, Carebear said:

I wonder how many who "love this 'hardcore'" are spoilers over lvl 40.  Not many, I'd guess.

very few and probably all vips its insane that at sub 30 you get more materials than above 40 and now that innova opened a new eu server this is going to be fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35
2 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

very few and probably all vips its insane that at sub 30 you get more materials than above 40 and now that innova opened a new eu server this is going to be fun

New EU server?? They opened new Rus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35
12 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

it was on their twitch stream dont expect me to find the exact time on it lol

It's not classic.

Edited by kupuldog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alopex    7
1 hour ago, IceAge said:

Also "Since 1 week ago". At least read what I say if you are quoting me.

Yeah, sorry, not a native speaker, however I think this expression is not correct and kind of confusing. My bad.

I am not a keyboard warrior, in first post you are saying you have been testing things, then you say you have not been playing "for one week" (am I getting this right now?).

Either way, good luck with your retirement. If you already decided to leave, please do so and go for a refund. Just stop spreading negativity to others

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xHaseo    83

I gotta admit it tho. I thought that our community would have been mostly of grown up people. But all i see since day 1, is lots of tears and kids. 

You guys will always find an excuse to cry and blame others. Once again : still true that NCSoft scammed us, but still, you guys cry and whine 'cause you don't get things done ur way.

Players were crying "this game is too izi qq it's not hardcore or anything qq we want c1 back qq" and you guys jump off a bridge 'cause our rates are 1/3 than EU version where you can take items way easier. I'm confused. 

People cry that adena drop rate is broken after lv 40...but i went to AI for the daily Q 35+ and they were dropping around 50-80 adena per mob. Into a pt made of 8. 

So I don't know. I've been playing into the official for years...since official C4 'till Freya and then from GOD 'till Infinite Odyssey and in the middle i've been chillin' around in some private braindead servers. This is pretty much THE FIRST TIME i see so many players qqing for something. Beside those crying about bots and scripters...but i mean, someone was retard enough to tell me "You edited game files so ur stun works" (yeah...that's how an MMORPG works, lol.) so..

Oh and people is still crying they can't afford SS or things like that...i wonder : how is that possible? When the rates were still broken i had some problems with it, indeed. Had to buy SS from the store at the beginning, but i was going from VIP 3 to 4, so i had to anyway. I managed to craft a Compound Bow, farming spiders with 2 chars. But since the rates were "increased" i NEVER did a single mob w/o SS or w/o gear. I even managed to buy a gastraphetes from the weapon shop for over 1kk adenas. And i was running a trio back then and now a duo. 

I heard too many times of players thinking high of theirselfs when they were trash. Like that time I fought 2v2 a couple of guys who claimed to be "the best players of X server!" and then they reported my brother for 'multi-skilling' : "he was nuking while spamming heals on himself with SPS!". But i was right behind the rock, they just didn't see me. Are you sure that it's impossible to play or it's just you, looking at things from the wrong point of view? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35
26 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

I gotta admit it tho. I thought that our community would have been mostly of grown up people. But all i see since day 1, is lots of tears and kids. 

You guys will always find an excuse to cry and blame others. Once again : still true that NCSoft scammed us, but still, you guys cry and whine 'cause you don't get things done ur way.

Players were crying "this game is too izi qq it's not hardcore or anything qq we want c1 back qq" and you guys jump off a bridge 'cause our rates are 1/3 than EU version where you can take items way easier. I'm confused. 

People cry that adena drop rate is broken after lv 40...but i went to AI for the daily Q 35+ and they were dropping around 50-80 adena per mob. Into a pt made of 8. 

So I don't know. I've been playing into the official for years...since official C4 'till Freya and then from GOD 'till Infinite Odyssey and in the middle i've been chillin' around in some private braindead servers. This is pretty much THE FIRST TIME i see so many players qqing for something. Beside those crying about bots and scripters...but i mean, someone was retard enough to tell me "You edited game files so ur stun works" (yeah...that's how an MMORPG works, lol.) so..

Oh and people is still crying they can't afford SS or things like that...i wonder : how is that possible? When the rates were still broken i had some problems with it, indeed. Had to buy SS from the store at the beginning, but i was going from VIP 3 to 4, so i had to anyway. I managed to craft a Compound Bow, farming spiders with 2 chars. But since the rates were "increased" i NEVER did a single mob w/o SS or w/o gear. I even managed to buy a gastraphetes from the weapon shop for over 1kk adenas. And i was running a trio back then and now a duo. 

I heard too many times of players thinking high of theirselfs when they were trash. Like that time I fought 2v2 a couple of guys who claimed to be "the best players of X server!" and then they reported my brother for 'multi-skilling' : "he was nuking while spamming heals on himself with SPS!". But i was right behind the rock, they just didn't see me. Are you sure that it's impossible to play or it's just you, looking at things from the wrong point of view? 

Actually this topic is about spoils, what are you doing in here bowman? 🤔 and yes drops are ok until 40 level, after that you'll get some fun in upgrading your gear, but I personally not against it, it's pretty ok decision against rmt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaizant    3

Imo the real prob is that we dont know the real rates for us.

 

33 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

You guys will always find an excuse to cry and blame others. Once again : still true that NCSoft scammed us, but still, you guys cry and whine 'cause you don't get things done ur way.

Well...  when you are told that a product/service is one thing, and what is delivery is another, at least in my country, doesnt end only in refunds. If someone goes to the consumer's rights agency and file a complain, the company has to pay fees to the goverment (dont know the value, varies case by case) and to  the consumer (usually the same amount charged by the product/service).

Dont get me wrong, i also agree that we need to learn to play by the server rules, but as i said, we dont know the rules. Week 1 i was able to get my top NG armor doing repeatable quests (not the spider one) and adpting to my "new" reality. I played L2 since 2004 and was "force" to stop around early 2009, in all my years i had to adapt to the new set of rules each chronicle gave us.

And tbh, i also think that we need less adena from mobs, mostly in the lower lvls, cause all weapons are set to 1 shot per hit while originaly they cost at leats 2 (much more for bows), but rig the server to make the players be unable to progress unless they pay is wrong. I'm killing my spoiler to go back to lvl 25 (was 29) so i can spoil saber blades to craft it for my tanker (main char, and ironically the one i play less).

I'm not saying "change the rates or i will quit", i'm saying be transparent with us. I would stay and play all my heart's content in a low rate server that is transperent and respect me, aka no p2w bullshit like equip/mats/ss on the store, than one that just wants to milky me.

I notice a "trend" in the posts that most people complaining are those who are play solo, and those with an organized clan dont complain that much (probally cause they are all vip4). The game was made to be played in partys, noto solo.

I have no problem in spend my time grinding, i have no rush to get to the en game, nor i desire to "be the best", all i want is to play a game that i love, an be able to progress by my own hard work, not my wallet. Yes, i am low lvl (under 30), and i can see that NCsoft is killing the game with their decisions.

I personally know people from JP an i understand that from then, p2w is a "normal thing" and the majority there is ok with it, and that korea is the same way. Going off topic, sry.

 

I didnt buy any pack cause i already knew NCsoft pretty well to blind trust them, and i more than happy to buy currency for a game that tries to do right by the player base, even if i do not spend the currency (like i do in warframe), than spend in a game that the company shits all over us.

 

And plz, stop saying "if you dont like it, quit it" cause you are only helping the game to fail. Let's be adults and trying to reach a middle ground.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carebear    6
1 hour ago, xHaseo said:

I gotta admit it tho. I thought that our community would have been mostly of grown up people. But all i see since day 1, is lots of tears and kids. 

You guys will always find an excuse to cry and blame others. Once again : still true that NCSoft scammed us, but still, you guys cry and whine 'cause you don't get things done ur way.

Players were crying "this game is too izi qq it's not hardcore or anything qq we want c1 back qq" and you guys jump off a bridge 'cause our rates are 1/3 than EU version where you can take items way easier. I'm confused. 

People cry that adena drop rate is broken after lv 40...but i went to AI for the daily Q 35+ and they were dropping around 50-80 adena per mob. Into a pt made of 8. 

So I don't know. I've been playing into the official for years...since official C4 'till Freya and then from GOD 'till Infinite Odyssey and in the middle i've been chillin' around in some private braindead servers. This is pretty much THE FIRST TIME i see so many players qqing for something. Beside those crying about bots and scripters...but i mean, someone was retard enough to tell me "You edited game files so ur stun works" (yeah...that's how an MMORPG works, lol.) so..

Oh and people is still crying they can't afford SS or things like that...i wonder : how is that possible? When the rates were still broken i had some problems with it, indeed. Had to buy SS from the store at the beginning, but i was going from VIP 3 to 4, so i had to anyway. I managed to craft a Compound Bow, farming spiders with 2 chars. But since the rates were "increased" i NEVER did a single mob w/o SS or w/o gear. I even managed to buy a gastraphetes from the weapon shop for over 1kk adenas. And i was running a trio back then and now a duo. 

I heard too many times of players thinking high of theirselfs when they were trash. Like that time I fought 2v2 a couple of guys who claimed to be "the best players of X server!" and then they reported my brother for 'multi-skilling' : "he was nuking while spamming heals on himself with SPS!". But i was right behind the rock, they just didn't see me. Are you sure that it's impossible to play or it's just you, looking at things from the wrong point of view? 

Why are the "hardcore" players always insulting everyone who disagrees with them?  Insults are not reasoned arguments, and you actually have some excellent reasoned arguments if you would just use them.  It is not "crying" to ask for changes, even if they are changes that make the game less hardcore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66
11 hours ago, IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

Stop whining and go play on naia, where everything is handed to you.

what? totally misleading. naia and chronos are way worse. if you don't pay rl money  there is no way you can farm anything in reasonable time to be able to afford gear to play at 100+. you can get like some millions of adena  in a day but gear cost many billions. it takes you many years to get good adena. also spoil and craft is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
7 hours ago, Alopex said:

Yeah, sorry, not a native speaker, however I think this expression is not correct and kind of confusing. My bad.

I am not a keyboard warrior, in first post you are saying you have been testing things, then you say you have not been playing "for one week" (am I getting this right now?).

Either way, good luck with your retirement. If you already decided to leave, please do so and go for a refund. Just stop spreading negativity to others

Yes, bravo! You got it right this time. Warrior keyboard? Oh my .. :)

Anyway , if you want flowers and butterfly's on this forum, I think you should stop using it. I am not spreading negativity to others. I am giving reasons as to why I quit and why I am asking a refund. This is what forums are for. Is the only way to connect with others and especially , with the "Dev's". You are free to ignore my posts from my on.

5 hours ago, xHaseo said:

I gotta admit it tho. I thought that our community would have been mostly of grown up people. But all i see since day 1, is lots of tears and kids. 

You guys will always find an excuse to cry and blame others. Once again : still true that NCSoft scammed us, but still, you guys cry and whine 'cause you don't get things done ur way.

Players were crying "this game is too izi qq it's not hardcore or anything qq we want c1 back qq" and you guys jump off a bridge 'cause our rates are 1/3 than EU version where you can take items way easier. I'm confused. 

 

Listen. You pretty much "cried" up until recently. What happened? You found the inner peace in the cash shop?

Anyway , I am not "crying" to get things done my way. I am "crying" to get things done in the normal way - normal rates -, since this server was advertised as being 1.5 version.

That's the only and only reason why I was here day 1.

Anyway, as you said, you are indeed confused. So chill!

Edited by IceAge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Medeoan    38
14 hours ago, IceAge said:

I paid for 4 Launch Packs, in order to play with normal rates. Still, they don't bother to do so, at least for VIP's.

Oh well, I just submit my ticket. If they will somehow, someday, bring the rates so somewhere, close to the normal ones, I will rather start from zero then to give them money for basically not playing the game ( I didn't since .. 1 week ago ) .

I will prob. get account locked on all my 4 accounts, but at least I will get my 120$ back.

Hope you learned a lesson about paying a company simply to have a handicap removed. There is a reason I haven't paid NC Soft anything in years. Never will either since I know they are constitutionally incapable of meeting the bare minimum requirements I have in order to give them any more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
Just now, Medeoan said:

Hope you learned a lesson about paying a company simply to have a handicap removed. There is a reason I haven't paid NC Soft anything in years. Never will either since I know they are constitutionally incapable of meeting the bare minimum requirements I have in order to give them any more money.

Fair enough! Indeed, lesson learned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
Just now, kaho said:

Bye @IceAge !! no one will stop you from playing another easy farm server x2 or x2000... good luck..

Ignorant #90 

Last time I played on privates was .. 8/9 years ago ? But I bet you played lots of those, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×