Ok! Is Official. Rates will not change..

IceAge

5 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Well, is in my op post :

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/

Please note while L2Wiki is a great guide, it currently does not support NA version of Lineage II Classic where our rates and localized names may differ.

She said this right after this week maintenance !

This clearly means, that .. they are done with adjusting the rates!

I see. I wouldn't read too much into that. They will always differ even if they fix the rates. Time will tell I guess :/ 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

I see. I wouldn't read too much into that. They will always differ even if they fix the rates. Time will tell I guess :/ 

When rates were a mess the first time, they made announcements and they kept posting letting people know about the situation.

Here, all we have is a Juji reply from last week (?) that they are ….looking to see if there is something wrong, not that they will fix them, and then we have Hime post and that's basically it. 

With NcSoft , I would really read very much into that.

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

When rates were a mess the first time, they made announcements and they kept posting letting people know about the situation.

Here, all we have is a Juji reply from last week (?) that they are ….looking to see if there is something wrong, not that they will fix them, and then we have Hime post and that's basically it. 

With NcSoft , I would really read very much into that.

That's true but they had never mentioned looking into spoil rates independently. It was always, "looking into adena/drop/spoil rates and then boosted them all together.

Even if they keep the 40+ nerf (or move it to say 52+) and they do fix spoils, server will be fun. Just saying, it might be worth hanging out until next update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

That's true but they had never mentioned looking into spoil rates independently. It was always, "looking into adena/drop/spoil rates and then boosted them all together.

Even if they keep the 40+ nerf (or move it to say 52+) and they do fix spoils, server will be fun. Just saying, it might be worth hanging out until next update ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now this is how a player should talk with a follow player about the current situation of this server. All I heard is "l2p!! rates are fine!!" etc.

Fine, i'll give it 1 more week. But that's basically it.

51 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

Im confused. I saw the post where Hime said he would look into spoil rates specifically.

Did he edit that particular post or make one after?

I was under the assumption that we havnt heard back from them yet.

it currently does not support NA version of Lineage II Classic. so not at the moment. they need time for koreans to adjust for them

3 minutes ago, lakirojunl said:

it currently does not support NA version of Lineage II Classic. so not at the moment. they need time for koreans to adjust for them

One then needs to wonder, what they did in this time before the release and after.

I would say you are naïve if you want to read it that way.

8 minutes ago, IceAge said:

One then needs to wonder, what they did in this time before the release and after.

I would say you are naïve if you want to read it that way.

And i would say stop crying on every other post thats out there available to view...-_-

7 minutes ago, lakirojunl said:

And i would say stop crying on every other post thats out there available to view...-_-

But he told the true. It's very naive to base your opinion on the single word as nowhere mentioned in there about soon changes regarding drop/spoil. If they would want to have end game in Current Lineage2 version by level 40, the max level would be 40 and the rest of the zones would be closed but now we have - level 70 and max B grade.

1 hour ago, kupuldog said:

But he told the true. It's very naive to base your opinion on the single word as nowhere mentioned in there about soon changes regarding drop/spoil. If they would want to have end game in Current Lineage2 version by level 40, the max level would be 40 and the rest of the zones would be closed but now we have - level 70 and max B grade.

Google>currently meaning. If they wanted to leave as is there wont be no currently. If you guys are so impatient come on go on and leave already. you and iceage both spent real money(probably) and not happy with your purchase. swallow it and leave already. sorry dont have anything else to say as something that  could have been said already been said.

1 minute ago, lakirojunl said:

Google>currently meaning. If they wanted to leave as is there wont be no currently. If you guys are so impatient come on go on and leave already. you and iceage both spent real money(probably) and not happy with your purchase. swallow it and leave already. sorry dont have anything else to say as something could have been said already been said.

I don't care much about 9 euros ;) I'm still online, I was and will at least till next week. If no announcements believe me a lot of people will quit. 
If you're so interested if it's true or not you can write to support and explain that you don't understand this statements and it's really important for you to know what they mean by this not clear statement. 
Currently = at the moment. It means it might support later, it might not as I understand. "Currently I'm playing lineage2" What does it says? It says I'm playing lineage2 but hell knows what and when something different gonna happen, I might play it for the rest of my life lol :D

14 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I don't care much about 9 euros ;) I'm still online, I was and will at least till next week. If no announcements believe me a lot of people will quit. 
If you're so interested if it's true or not you can write to support and explain that you don't understand this statements and it's really important for you to know what they mean by this not clear statement. 
Currently = at the moment. It means it might support later, it might not as I understand. "Currently I'm playing lineage2" What does it says? It says I'm playing lineage2 but hell knows what and when something different gonna happen, I might play it for the rest of my life lol :D

EXACTLY!!! that was my whole point! wait for a bit! im wiling to give another month. if not even a news coming about changes in adena or spoil ill quit too! 

15 minutes ago, lakirojunl said:

EXACTLY!!! that was my whole point! wait for a bit! im wiling to give another month. if not even a news coming about changes in adena or spoil ill quit too! 

Sorry but I still think it's naive. People will refund and quit in that month so they will be forced to introduce items into store to keep it profitable and bots will be so progressed that people won't come back because they will have no places to farm because of them.

If you think they do ban payed bots then sorry I will crush your dream. Since first days there were 3 mages farming on bot in spider nest. I submitted ticket against them. Submitted second time I think 5 days ago and they said sorry we might have missed it. The bot is still online 30+ level. You can pm Empower25 Giran server ;)

19 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Sorry but I still think it's naive. People will refund and quit in that month so they will be forced to introduce items into store to keep it profitable and bots will be so progressed that people won't come back because they will have no places to farm because of them.

If you think they do ban payed bots then sorry I will crush your dream. Since first days there were 3 mages farming on bot in spider nest. I submitted ticket against them. Submitted second time I think 5 days ago and they said sorry we might have missed it. The bot is still online 30+ level. You can pm Empower25 Giran server ;)

Are you a prophet? predicting future? qnd i dont think about bots, i wasnt even talking about them...I think its naive to think "tunnel" vision only. cmon give it some hope!

On 26/10/2018 at 4:39 AM, Kokusho said:

The difference between you and the "cryers" is that the you never played a classic server so you got nothing to compare ur experience in this server with any previous ones, while they did and for sure they feel frustation like me for investing in a server that was announced as 1.5 AoS and then gets release like this abomination where a lot of things arent working as they should. And btw we're talking about retail that should set the standards for server quality and costumer service, instead we have this....

The difference between you and me is that i know what i'm talking about. Where did you experienced the classic? If you were in EU servers, then i'm sorry to tell you, i was there too. 

I can feel the difference between the 2 servers and i know that rates here are way lower than EU. But i'm not like you. I speak only IF I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. So i'm sorry to burst ur bubble. I actually played on classic. 

The difference between me and the cryers is that i'm still farming and grinding even if rates are broken. I still managed to buy all my gear (almost full top D) even with this broken rates. I'm not making 1 or 2 drops like i did in the EU server per buff/per hour, but i'm skilled enough to manage adenas and get what i need. 

About the fact that i think that this server is a "huge scam", i wont take that back. I already told this a thousand times. But as i always say : live with it or die with it. So either you stay and play or ask for refund and quit. Everything in the between is useless.

13 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

The difference between you and me is that i know what i'm talking about. Where did you experienced the classic? If you were in EU servers, then i'm sorry to tell you, i was there too. 

I can feel the difference between the 2 servers and i know that rates here are way lower than EU. But i'm not like you. I speak only IF I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. So i'm sorry to burst ur bubble. I actually played on classic. 

The difference between me and the cryers is that i'm still farming and grinding even if rates are broken. I still managed to buy all my gear (almost full top D) even with this broken rates. I'm not making 1 or 2 drops like i did in the EU server per buff/per hour, but i'm skilled enough to manage adenas and get what i need. 

About the fact that i think that this server is a "huge scam", i wont take that back. I already told this a thousand times. But as i always say : live with it or die with it. So either you stay and play or ask for refund and quit. Everything in the between is useless.

Yiar (Lineage 2)

Oct 26, 15:18 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience. Thank you for helping us make Lineage 2 a better place!

So I decided to check it and here're the results of their actions, those I pmed are bots!!! https://imgur.com/Wu6rbDc GG WP. 
It's up to you people to decide if you can trust them.

Do you really wanna play in botting paradise? They even lie about bans...

4 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Yiar (Lineage 2)

Oct 26, 15:18 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience. Thank you for helping us make Lineage 2 a better place!

So I decided to check it and here're the results of their actions, those I pmed are bots!!! https://imgur.com/Wu6rbDc GG WP. 
It's up to you people to decide if you can trust them.

Do you really wanna play in botting paradise? They even lie about bans...

I don't trust them. I know this is either a bot paradise and it will turn into a land of pay to win in lesser than 1 year. 
I started back in 2006 in Teon. The one you know call "Naia". When the game turned free-to-play i came back (C4-Freya). I know anything and everything already. This is why i don't care. Bots are and will always be a part of L2. Either in official or illegal servers, bots and cheaters are everywhere. I just live with it. 

I had lots of fights against bots 'cause they were annoing me. I fought even against players from SilentHorrors or DragonHunters in Naia 'cause i was having fun in bothering their bots. 

I'm just at that point where i don't care. I play SOLO so i wont have to be bothered by other's stupidity and enjoy the game the way I WANT to enjoy it. Bots are none of my concern any longer. When the server will be unplayable due to the pay to win, then i'll leave.  Better do it in the official server that will keep ur toon "forever" rather than waste my time on a private that will die in 3 monthes and close down. (My toon from 2006 is still alive and playable in Naia). 

Archived