Ok! Is Official. Rates will not change..

IceAge

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

Ignorant #90 

Last time I played on privates was .. 8/9 years ago ? But I bet you played lots of those, right?

I play this old school Lineage 2 14 years ago , and i play Lineage 1 back at 1998... I am just a Lineage fans B| you gonna quit so nothing is about me , good luck to you and get your money back !! Bye

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignorant #90 

Last time I played on privates was .. 8/9 years ago ? But I bet you played lots of those, right?

Just ignore man... he is incapable to understand that what many are asking is what they told they would give us.

I like hard games, but i love respect. What ncsoft did (again) was disrespectful to say at least (crime were i live).

9 hours ago, kupuldog said:

Actually this topic is about spoils, what are you doing in here bowman? ? and yes drops are ok until 40 level, after that you'll get some fun in upgrading your gear, but I personally not against it, it's pretty ok decision against rmt.

Ah sorry, the post was public so i was able to join the discussion. Then if nothing's wrong but just spoil it's cool. 

4 hours ago, IceAge said:

Listen. You pretty much "cried" up until recently. What happened? You found the inner peace in the cash shop?

Anyway , I am not "crying" to get things done my way. I am "crying" to get things done in the normal way - normal rates -, since this server was advertised as being 1.5 version.

That's the only and only reason why I was here day 1.

Anyway, as you said, you are indeed confused. So chill!

I cried when and for what? lol. I'm still pissed 'cause NCWest is a fail, i wont take my words back on that. I still think that it's a scam to modifiy the rates 'cause "it's free to play". They will force players into the store...But it's ok, nothing will save us from the p2w that will come later. And i found my "Inner peace" 'cause i know how to play this game and i'm around lv 36 with almost top weapon and top jewels D grade.

8 hours ago, Carebear said:

Why are the "hardcore" players always insulting everyone who disagrees with them?  Insults are not reasoned arguments, and you actually have some excellent reasoned arguments if you would just use them.  It is not "crying" to ask for changes, even if they are changes that make the game less hardcore.

Actually i'm not "insulting everyone who disagree with me". I'm insulting 'cause this is the only way some people can understand. Asking for change is cool, as long as it makes sense. They already said that they wont increase it any longer. So i guess we just gotta deal with it...even if, i repeat, i still found this quite retarded. Nerfing rates 'cause "it's free to play" is stupid. It's like you play one of those mobile games from Google Store where you can 'Summon' units with different grades. You can get some with low % like 1%...but you know what?! It's free to play, so let's nerf the Summon rate (that is made for free once per day and then you need some sorta of valuta to make it works) and make it like 0.05%! Nosense. 

9 hours ago, Kaizant said:

Well...  when you are told that a product/service is one thing, and what is delivery is another, at least in my country, doesnt end only in refunds. If someone goes to the consumer's rights agency and file a complain, the company has to pay fees to the goverment (dont know the value, varies case by case) and to  the consumer (usually the same amount charged by the product/service).

I agree 200% with this. This is why i'm still calling this 'a huge scam'. But there's not much we can do about it. Looks like they wont be increasing the rates any further. 
But i wish you all luck to make them change again, that will only make game easier for anybody (to me as well) so i'm totally fine with it. Even tho the rates we got now are ok and i'm doing fine, for now. 

On 25/10/2018 at 1:37 AM, IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

Stop whining and go play on naia, where everything is handed to you. There are no "normal" rates. You never played 1.0 classic, the rates there are way worse than what we have right now. Our rates are somewhere in the middle between 1.0 and 1.5, the only issue rn is adena scaling at 40+ which they are looking into.

There were never rates any worse than we have here, korea had the same rates but u could increase them by 400% by purchasing VIP. U know nothing Jon Snow.

16 hours ago, xHaseo said:

I gotta admit it tho. I thought that our community would have been mostly of grown up people. But all i see since day 1, is lots of tears and kids. 

You guys will always find an excuse to cry and blame others. Once again : still true that NCSoft scammed us, but still, you guys cry and whine 'cause you don't get things done ur way.

Players were crying "this game is too izi qq it's not hardcore or anything qq we want c1 back qq" and you guys jump off a bridge 'cause our rates are 1/3 than EU version where you can take items way easier. I'm confused. 

People cry that adena drop rate is broken after lv 40...but i went to AI for the daily Q 35+ and they were dropping around 50-80 adena per mob. Into a pt made of 8. 

So I don't know. I've been playing into the official for years...since official C4 'till Freya and then from GOD 'till Infinite Odyssey and in the middle i've been chillin' around in some private braindead servers. This is pretty much THE FIRST TIME i see so many players qqing for something. Beside those crying about bots and scripters...but i mean, someone was retard enough to tell me "You edited game files so ur stun works" (yeah...that's how an MMORPG works, lol.) so..

Oh and people is still crying they can't afford SS or things like that...i wonder : how is that possible? When the rates were still broken i had some problems with it, indeed. Had to buy SS from the store at the beginning, but i was going from VIP 3 to 4, so i had to anyway. I managed to craft a Compound Bow, farming spiders with 2 chars. But since the rates were "increased" i NEVER did a single mob w/o SS or w/o gear. I even managed to buy a gastraphetes from the weapon shop for over 1kk adenas. And i was running a trio back then and now a duo. 

I heard too many times of players thinking high of theirselfs when they were trash. Like that time I fought 2v2 a couple of guys who claimed to be "the best players of X server!" and then they reported my brother for 'multi-skilling' : "he was nuking while spamming heals on himself with SPS!". But i was right behind the rock, they just didn't see me. Are you sure that it's impossible to play or it's just you, looking at things from the wrong point of view? 

The difference between you and the "cryers" is that the you never played a classic server so you got nothing to compare ur experience in this server with any previous ones, while they did and for sure they feel frustation like me for investing in a server that was announced as 1.5 AoS and then gets release like this abomination where a lot of things arent working as they should. And btw we're talking about retail that should set the standards for server quality and costumer service, instead we have this....

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 100+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 5 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%).

Killed 30-40 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Adena/drops are wrong as well as i saw in some areas but didnt test any like i did on spoils. Many people report this as well.

This only (or mostly) happends at 30+ areas, and i can see that top d armor/weapon recipes and parts are rare (the ones that shops dont sell). Also gathering mats is slow.

Important: I cant farm anything anymore i have max 100k each day and i waste lots of adena on vamp scrolls/haste pots + my buffer all time no mana because of heals BECAUSE HIGH LEVEL MOBS NEED PROPER GEAR. Not moon armor till 50 lvl. And i want play my main not create lvl 20 chars to farm low d drops/mats and sell crystals.

Will you do anything GMs or should i make a request for refund?

2 minutes ago, InVizO said:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ant_Captain

This mob drops more adena on this server than the wiki, I consistently receive 300-500 adena

So I would say be patient, go experiment for yourself

Experiment? :))

Now next think you'll say will be that they did this on propose just to go out and "experiment" the new rates right?

This is because they have a shitty drop table. 

Just now, ogfullmelt said:

well they should. 

both ban and give you your money, because frankly, you're post are an eyesore on this forum, like a turd in the middle of the road.

Well , you are correct. They should, but they didn't. They refused me. Will go the Paypal resolution way, soon. Until then, i'll be staying here for awhile and say my point of view about the game.

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Well , you are correct. They should, but they didn't. They refused me. Will go the Paypal resolution way, soon. Until then, i'll be staying here for awhile and say my point of view about the game.

i picture you looking like the ladies with the pixie cut demanding to speak to the manager to whine  about minor inconveniences. 

28 minutes ago, ogfullmelt said:

i picture you looking like the ladies with the pixie cut demanding to speak to the manager to whine  about minor inconveniences. 

No, that's not me! Say thanks for the fact that we cannot have this conversation face to face. No, I am not fat nor big muscles. But enough for you to say "Sorry dude! I didn't meant whatever I wrote on the forums! I am a kid. Forgive me"

4 minutes ago, IceAge said:

No, that's not me! Say thanks for the fact that we cannot have this conversation face to face. No, I am not fat nor big muscles. But enough for you to say "Sorry dude! I didn't meant whatever I wrote on the forums! I am a kid. Forgive me"

my son will probably tear you up, my 5 month old baby girl, stop trying to act tough after complaining non stop since the opening of this game, i see you're easy to irritate and hold no intelligence or common sense so cheers mate. 

Just now, ogfullmelt said:

my son will probably tear you up, my 5 month old baby girl, stop trying to act tough after complaining non stop since the opening of this game, i see you're easy to irritate and hold no intelligence or common sense so cheers mate. 

Don't talk to me about common sense, "mate". 

Most of you white knights have no common sense at all to begin with, let alone recognizing whats wrong with this server.

"rates are fine! l2p or get rekt", "i'm top D with 500k so rates are fine" , while they buy (b)ss(d) from the shop with $. 

On my money, I can "cry" as much as I want. Now send your son to "tear" me up. You can also come. Did 1 fight with son and father when I was 19. Can do that again. 

IceAge, give it a week dude. They finally responded to spoil rate balance specifically and said they would look into it.

Theyre probably in contact with NCsoft trying to find a compromise. 

If no word from NCwest by Wednesday, I would say theres something wrong and recommend new game. That's what many players are doing.

Until then, keep bugging staff lol.

Just now, smashthatbass said:

IceAge, give it a week dude. They finally responded to spoil rate balance specifically and said they would look into it.

Theyre probably in contact with NCsoft trying to find a compromise. 

If no word from NCwest by Wednesday, I would say theres something wrong and recommend new game. That's what many players are doing.

Until then, keep bugging staff lol.

I waited after the "first war". Then 1 week later, when we all found out that the "updated rates" were basically a lie , I said I'll give them another week ( this week ) and lastly, after I saw Hime updated post, that the rates are intended I lost hope. 

The response that they will look into it, was .. 1 week ago ? Or .. ? Then nothing else was said , except Hime that the rates are intended.

I take it they made those.. "custom" zones, with lower spoil/adena/drop to "compensate" with the XP you earn on the said zones. If that's true, then nothing can be changed.

11 minutes ago, ogfullmelt said:

Dang, you have a 5 month old and find time to play NA L2 classic? You a stay at home dad or something? :D

I waited after the "first war". Then 1 week later, when we all found out that the "updated rates" were basically a lie , I said I'll give them another week ( this week ) and lastly, after I saw Hime updated post, that the rates are intended I lost hope. 

The response that they will look into it, was .. 1 week ago ? Or .. ? Then nothing else was said , except Hime that the rates are intended.

I take it they made those.. "custom" zones, with lower spoil/adena/drop to "compensate" with the XP you earn on the said zones. If that's true, then nothing can be changed.

Im confused. I saw the post where Hime said he would look into spoil rates specifically.

Did he edit that particular post or make one after?

I was under the assumption that we havnt heard back from them yet.

5 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

Im confused. I saw the post where Hime said he would look into spoil rates specifically.

Did he edit that particular post or make one after?

I was under the assumption that we havnt heard back from them yet.

Well, is in my op post :

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/

Please note while L2Wiki is a great guide, it currently does not support NA version of Lineage II Classic where our rates and localized names may differ.

She said this right after this week maintenance !

This clearly means, that .. they are done with adjusting the rates!

Archived