Disconnect while in-game

BobGratton

I got disconnected from server while in game I've been playing for over 3 hours straight. My guess is you guys disconnecting NON VIP to let VIP get in the game. This is disgusting, fix this problem, and all other problems u guys have. This is disgusting, letting VIP to log in so they can fish. This close to leaving the game... But oh I'm not VIP so who cares right? clearly not ncsoft aka never fix nothing company.

4 minutes ago, BobGratton said:

I got disconnected from server while in game I've been playing for over 3 hours straight. My guess is you guys disconnecting NON VIP to let VIP get in the game. This is disgusting, fix this problem, and all other problems u guys have. This is disgusting, letting VIP to log in so they can fish. This close to leaving the game... But oh I'm not VIP so who cares right? clearly not ncsoft aka never fix nothing company.

That's actually true. Happened once to one of my accounts which I had with no Vip on it.

This is a mediocre scam to get ppl to pay, i'm happy I haven't paid them a penny yet, they doesn't deserve nothing. After all this is really a P2P game..... Makes me sad they have lost a vanilla player wich was devoted and all. Shame on NCsoft. I will give them till next patch to prove me otherwise or to fix their problem, or else i'm done with this game.

2 minutes ago, BobGratton said:

This is a mediocre scam to get ppl to pay, i'm happy I haven't paid them a penny yet, they doesn't deserve nothing. After all this is really a P2P game..... Makes me sad they have lost a vanilla player wich was devoted and all. Shame on NCsoft. I will give them till next patch to prove me otherwise or to fix their problem, or else i'm done with this game.

Yup! That's why i'll now run away from any NcSoft title until they realize : Clients First !

I think i'll move to Innova for my Classic + Nostalgia drug :)

17 minutes ago, kovlak said:

Not true, Im VIP and i got dsconnect too, happend twice on my main account and my box account, both vips

I Haven't said VIP doesn't get disconnected have I? Go read again, take your time to read, take English class lesson, then comment...

Archived