250 Pouches Test

Foxes

From my personal experience yesterday I opened 2200 Pouches and got really disappointed.

2200 Pouches:

1 Shirt (and I feel lucky cos like freya special card the open rate is not guaranteed to have 1:1000)
49 Bless Scrolls
49 Dragon Breath
1 7s energy
1 adv Mam Attribute (@juji is true that is getting deleted by the end of the event it was kind of expensive T-T)
3 Mam Attribute normal
7 Bloody Ama stones (lol)
3 Dark Ama Stones (stones are gettingon discount this time)
50 lv7 Soul Crys (why... T-T)
15 lv8 Soul Crys (10 Panth 5 Lio)
5 Bloody rune 30 days
10 Nevit Cloak
16 Dark Eternal
15 Bloody Eternal
1 Anthy Bottle
1 Val Bottle
And a bunch of not worth of mentioning stuff

In conclusion GG WP... xD

What I'm most disappointed is why 50 Soul Crys and why the hero exp scrolls this are kind of why... (insert meme here) even Crys R are more useful than hero scrolls xD

Well good luck and hope someone get a +5 tradeable one they will be astronomical expensive.

PS Why my main acc can't post on forums it only have one post and good rep... =/ 

7 hours ago, Fleur said:

Somebody please tell me the ‘true’ rate of getting dragon shirt from pouch please ?

The NCWest event is different from the Korean one, so I can't tell you the rate of getting a Dragon Shirt from a Pouch, but about 3/4 down here you will find the official success rates of enchanting those shirts:
http://lineage2nshop.plaync.com/lineage2/shopAnnouncement/468?pageIndex=1

Please note that the rates deteriorate as the quality of the shirt goes up:
Dragon Shirt 4 -> 5 = 40%
Dragon Leather Shirt 4 -> 5 = 30%
Dragon Rind Leather Shirt 4 -> 5 = 10%

In fact, the biggest problem is that NC does not reduce the gap between the players. For example, for enchantment you need full boost of luck with tattoos, both ruler-seeker rings, tali etc. That's why I do not enchant anymore (except bows ofc:D). 

Maximum competitive difference should be about 20%. And players will play. We have 10-20x between full boost and mid-low mid.

Well I run a second test just for idk why of 500 and got this…

1 Shirt (I was WTF why do I need 3 on the same char =/)
10 Scrolls
7 Breaths
2 Bloody Ama
2 Dark Ama
2 Vala Soul
2 Lv4 Jewel
3 Lv3 Jewel
2 Nevit Cape
3 Mamon Skill pow normal
2 Bloody Eternal
4 Dark Eternal
6 Lv8 Soul Crys (7 Panth 1 Leo) Why Phanth whyyyyyy ¬.¬
5 Lv7 Soul Crys (4 Panth ¬.¬ 1 Lio)

So, why I keep doing it IDK xD

PS. from the 2700 pouchs IDK what made my eyes bleed more the 15 lilith the 83 hero lulz scrolls or the 29 Panth Soul ¬.¬

Mmm… I would say that if I value the adena of ítems got not worth, cos of some ítems that use to have value loose it, by the badly plan balance of ítems influx, like soul crystals they worth less than a bewr some of the lv7. now.

IDK the value in adena cos I'm a hoarder so have wares full of ítems cos IDK how to value em and don't sell too much. prefer trades like in diablo 2 times xD

Archived