Jump to content
Forums

Normal Players can`t farm


Recommended Posts

These guys are here for 3th day here , u can`t even report them all, is this a race who can run more bots LOL
[content removed]

Edited by Aurinya
Removed for name-shaming. Please report bots to Support.
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

the thing is that ppl are botting openly and no one gives a bleep, if they had some bot in very remote area then ok then nobody noticed them or smth but thiss..

https://imgur.com/vB1lw3q
https://imgur.com/Ib7UMxn

What about this? All pked spider nest prawler/tiger spot just 10s from TP :) People weren't killing me, some guy killed me who had turned off shout chat as I would have continued. You can only imagine how many of them were there as I was running out of mana even before killing all of them and in the end for the first time in 2 days I had to be careful with mobs as majority of people were farming poisonous spiders thinking that on pawlers spot are legit people. They really look like legit. Sitting, using different kind of skills, summons attacking mobs and shit but they were all bots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Levi said:

WE CARE CUZ ALL SPOTS ARE FULL OF BOTS, CUZ OF THIS SHIT THIS GAME IS DEAD.....wtf, u don`t care maybe u r one of them LOL

Bots are mainly run by 'companies' that sells adena. There are a lot of those in China for example - its common like call centers u get a job where u farm adena. I will say more - im preety concerned that NCSoft sells adena too, without the brand name ofc with some custom website (which takes 1 hour to create). Other companies like for example Wargaming do it also selling super expensive tank codes on ebay - those are impossible to get by regular people. This is great business, when u earn 5+ dollars for 100k adena u dont have to farm couse its your game and u can generate items. U wont get banned becouse of adena sell spam, u dont need bots and u dont rely on the new 10lvl min. limit for private messages. You may not believe it but im preety sure they will earn N times more from adena selling than VIP statuses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

Bots are mainly run by 'companies' that sells adena. There are a lot of those in China for example - its common like call centers u get a job where u farm adena. I will say more - im preety concerned that NCSoft sells adena too, without the brand name ofc with some custom website (which takes 1 hour to create). Other companies like for example Wargaming do it also selling super expensive tank codes on ebay - those are impossible to get by regular people. This is great business, when u earn 5+ dollars for 100k adena u dont have to farm couse its your game and u can generate items. U wont get banned becouse of adena sell spam, u dont need bots and u dont rely on the new 10lvl min. limit for private messages. You may not believe it but im preety sure they will earn N times more from adena selling than VIP statuses.

i`m afraid u r right ...... this ruin the goame totaly , i don`t care if they sell adena really if ppl buy it, but the point is normal players like me and my friends can`t play cuz all spots are full of bots .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Levi said:

i`m afraid u r right ...... this ruin the goame totaly , i don`t care if they sell adena really if ppl buy it, but the point is normal players like me and my friends can`t play cuz all spots are full of bots .....

Selling adena by them is not so problematic, couse players spend adena on market anyway and it helps overall server economy and reduce prices of items and materials. Anyway they cannot officially admit it or add adena packs in L2 Store couse it makes the game more pay 2 win and it would be obvious - they act as a random adena sellers from outside. And you're right ofc bots ruin the game and they should implement new bot report and verification system. If they would delegate 1 person who would control bot reports immediately for 1-2 weeks banning them instantly im sure people would think 10x before running bot again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Selling adena by them is not so problematic, couse players spend adena on market anyway and it helps overall server economy and reduce prices of items and materials. Anyway they cannot officially admit it or add adena packs in L2 Store couse it makes the game more pay 2 win and it would be obvious - they act as a random adena sellers from outside. And you're right ofc bots ruin the game and they should implement new bot report and verification system. If they would delegate 1 person who would control bot reports immediately for 1-2 weeks banning them instantly im sure people would think 10x before running bot again.

YY see you when you cant farm adena because prices will go to 0 at items that  bots farm, and high grade items will cost sooo much because noone will be able to farm them and will need to pay + too much demand on those. Live your life and avoid scamsoft. Refund pls!! For broken spoil rates dont care for bots. You said classic 1,5 i payed vip and rates are broken 35+. Refund/change or i sue you i have the post you said that. Juji or whoever

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kupuldog said:

https://imgur.com/vB1lw3q
https://imgur.com/Ib7UMxn

What about this? All pked spider nest prawler/tiger spot just 10s from TP :) People weren't killing me, some guy killed me who had turned off shout chat as I would have continued. You can only imagine how many of them were there as I was running out of mana even before killing all of them and in the end for the first time in 2 days I had to be careful with mobs as majority of people were farming poisonous spiders thinking that on pawlers spot are legit people. They really look like legit. Sitting, using different kind of skills, summons attacking mobs and shit but they were all bots.

How can you even tell, I'm legit curious both screenshots were just you saying you were killing bots, one of you dead and one with a level 20+ human mage casting flame strike on 2 spiders, that's it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zalsaria said:

How can you even tell, I'm legit curious both screenshots were just you saying you were killing bots, one of you dead and one with a level 20+ human mage casting flame strike on 2 spiders, that's it.

Go to spider nest and check yourself if you're so interested in it. All of them are still online and I bet they're in spider nest in prowlers spot. If you gonna do this I can send all 14 nicknames in Private message, just pm me if you want them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...