How long will you bleep and whine about??????!

CRXu

Dear fellow players,

I believe you got misinformed about the game before you even logged in.

Lineage 2 Classic, was going to be hardcore experience and a challenge for most of us. As I can see, you r not getting the point.

This server is not about farming, than buying better gear just form farming, and going up on exping spots (bigger lvls). If you want a feeling like you need experience like that, feel free to leave. Now.

I am playing with my brother. As for me, I am pretty busy man as a lawyer in international company. Even though, we managed to farm 5 chars to lvls 35+ : 2x PR, 1 Spoiler, 1 Crafter and a PP.   

With the help of spoiler and crafter I was able to craft for us 2 x eleven bows, 1x Spiked Club for spoiler and 2x Cursed Maingauche (for which we spoiled recipe on Toad Lords for 15h to save around 1 kk on craft) for mele farm for 60-70 % what it costs in Giran. We are able to afford top D javelery (2xsets) and we have free to use around 1-2kk that im rotating and making money on market buy, buying/selling.

I don't get the complains. This server is not about farming and leveling as fast as possible, because you have no money, and supplies for higher lvls.

Its about being smart, finding ways to get money. With people like you on the server, at least im certain, that i can buy/spoil mats for 50 % of what you will pay for it. Thank for your constant and everyday support.

Ps. If you r dumb, you complain and you have no adena for shit. If you still complain, leave so I can log my boxes w/o LoginQueue.

Best wishes,

CRXu

4 minutes ago, CRXu said:

Dear fellow players,

Lineage 2 Classic, was going to be hardcore experience and a challenge for most of us. As I can see, you r not getting the point.

This server is not about farming, than buying better gear just form farming, and going up on exping spots (bigger lvls). If you want a feeling like you need experience like that, feel free to leave. Now.

I am playing with my brother. As for me, I am pretty busy man as a lawyer in international company. Even though, we managed to farm 5 chars to lvls 35+ : 2x PR, 1 Spoiler, 1 Crafter and a PP.   

With the help of spoiler and crafter I was able to craft for us 2 x eleven bows, 1x Spiked Club for spoiler and 2x Cursed Maingauche (for which we spoiled recipe on Toad Lords for 15h to save around 1 kk on craft) for mele farm for 60-70 % what it costs in Giran. We are able to afford top D javelery (2xsets) and we have free to use around 1-2kk that im rotating and making money on market buy, buying/selling.

I don't get the complains. This server is not about farming and leveling as fast as possible, because you have no money, and supplies for higher lvls.

Its about being smart, finding ways to get money. With people like you on the server, at least im certain, that i can buy/spoil mats for 50 % of what you will pay for it. Thank for your constant and everyday support.

Ps. If you r dumb, you complain and you have no adena for shit. If you still complain, leave so I can log my boxes w/o LoginQueue.

Best wishes,

CRXu

If you have no complaints then keep playing and have fun. "If you r dumb" and need to brag about something then keep posting.

Paying ? I onlu have vips lvl 1 on pp, spoil and craft with no intention to use it otherwise than to extand that lvl 1 vip. As for main we got the chronicle paq and thats all. So you r the dumb ones ?

17 minutes ago, CRXu said:

Dear fellow players,

Best wishes,

CRXu

Mr lawyer, do you like bots? Do you know that starting level zones look like this:

https://youtu.be/kvNSZ1majvg?t=741

Do you know that after you hit 40 and start leveling in level 40 zones you will be able to forget your profit as the zones are nerfed af, turn on streams and you will see the amount of adena, drops and spoils, some of the streamers started the topics about bleeped up rates who ALSO HAVE TOP D.

Now Mr lawyer please go and sue this scam company as you're failing to see the whole picture. 

Whining people aren't 25+++ with no grade. If you would read discussion and not only headers you would be able to see whole picture. I'm 25 level and already buying last heads for my spiked blunt, VIP1. But the difference from us that you're wearing pink glasses.

24 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Mr lawyer, do you like bots? Do you know that starting level zones look like this:

https://youtu.be/kvNSZ1majvg?t=741

Do you know that after you hit 40 and start leveling in level 40 zones you will be able to forget your profit as the zones are nerfed af, turn on streams and you will see the amount of adena, drops and spoils, some of the streamers started the topics about bleeped up rates who ALSO HAVE TOP D.

Now Mr lawyer please go and sue this scam company as you're failing to see the whole picture. 

Whining people aren't 25+++ with no grade. If you would read discussion and not only headers you would be able to see whole picture. I'm 25 level and already buying last heads for my spiked blunt, VIP1. But the difference from us that you're wearing pink glasses.

The video you have posted is not from our server. is not even classic. even the UI is different

Lawyer and I quote "pretty busy man", yet he's farming toads for 15 hours ( straight? ) . 

Well, enjoy your ride I suppose. Let me know when you'll start working on your C because D's is a hella lot easy, plus the free Moon Armor Set helped like .. A LOT!  Also let me know how is Spoil/Adena beyond level 40+!

Did you also bought SS with real money? Being a lawyer and working on a international company, I believe you afford this kind of things?!

5 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

It's NCsoft server Naia. Same company, same security, same hosting server (possibly), same admins, same devs :) 

it seems like wall of Argos if i am correct :P 

anyway i don't think that newbie areas are like that. i have a  small char and i didn't find a place like the one in your video. at least in the places i have been

1 hour ago, CRXu said:

Dear fellow players,

Best wishes,

CRXu

i believe they outright LIED to everyone and the fact that they changed the rates to something bearable is the only evidence you need

lineage 2 classic was never meant to be a mindless grindfest that takes the fun out of everything 

certainly it wasnt meant to kill off the pillar of the lineage 2 economy the dwarves and sell stuff they normally craft on the l2 store...and if the korean and tw version are to even take remotely serious many many other stuff will come to the l2 store essentially making it a p2p 

yes lineage 2 is about farming is about carebearing is also about pvping its also about pking its also about doing nothing and just chat with your clannies or going to mindless zergs on random parties at loa this is what made lineage 2 popular IT HAD COMPLETE FREEDOM but you never really played the game i guess

the fact that you come on a forum to brag about your self is a sign of inferiority complex and nothing more just like those instagram models

27 minutes ago, existenz said:

it seems like wall of Argos if i am correct :P 

anyway i don't think that newbie areas are like that. i have a  small char and i didn't find a place like the one in your video. at least in the places i have been

Also not sure if you understand how bots work you can go over another topics and check how do they work (videos). They read health, targets around, they use multiple skills, like heal summon, aura flash or w/e it's called close distance magic, long range magics, spoil, sweep and stuff. Unless you start talking or attacking them, you won't know they're bots. But once you will know pattern and will start talking to suspects, you'll find what I mean. Don't look into AC/OB/FT, there're nearly 0 bots as too populated area by live players. When I went for killing spree in spider nest I had to sit for mana even before killing all of them. I killed more than 10 in really short period of time in powlers spot. It's very small spot without poisonous spiders if you know :) https://imgur.com/a/WWCOT3v

1 hour ago, CRXu said:

Dear fellow players,

Best wishes,

CRXu

U ARE 35 LLVL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  TOWER OF INSOLENCE / ENCHANTED VALLEY DROP SAME ADENA SAME SAME SAME SAME ADENA AS 35 LVL MOBS IN ANT NEST 

52 - 60 LEVEL MOBS DROP SAME ADENA AS 35 LVL MOBS.  HOW LONG WILL TAKE U TO REALIZE IT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

U ARE 35 LLVL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  TOWER OF INSOLENCE / ENCHANTED VALLEY DROP SAME ADENA SAME SAME SAME SAME ADENA AS 35 LVL MOBS IN ANT NEST 

52 - 60 LEVEL MOBS DROP SAME ADENA AS 35 LVL MOBS.  HOW LONG WILL TAKE U TO REALIZE IT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Chill, he realised and going to do his own research, I believe, before making conclusion. Look: 

1 hour ago, CRXu said:

Well, I will have to see and experience that problem for myself.

Back to work. Thanks for your opinion :)

4 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

so he made a thread about something without even testing the theory?

how shocking 

NOT

most thread are without even test the search button of forum. 100 threads for the same thing, lets make another one...

Archived