Farewell NcWest

Pleistoros

I play here active since 2011 and since then the interest for players well-being its getting lower and lower. In 2018 its almost zero...
You put in store a dragon shirt for 150usd ish, can you tell me how you made that price? Coz for 150 usd I can buy in sale 10 TommyHilfigher t-shirts!
Can you tell me why not bring back full drops and adena at normal lvl?I Dont understand why you choose to ignore our questions in this matter.
Can you stand up and give us some answers in sensitive matters? or you keep ignore players?
Can you provide a database info for live and classic?No? Why not?(I dont care about patch notes, as a new player i will not read 10 y of info...)
Can you atleast promise to solve those problems?I guess not...your lack of respect for players is on the red label.

Anyway, this game here on NcWest become for me a headache instead of a goodtime or relax. Thats why I will take Conquero advise and I choose to leave and move for a better services and respect on a diferent provider(who btw opened yday a fresh live server).

Goodluck you all :)

20 minutes ago, Helv said:

.. I still have some hope left given Juji and Hime's return.

This.

the new event looks "less bad" than I first thought. Chance to get anything good seems to be abyssmal, and if that "Dragon Breath" item remains untradable, there won't be many of the higher lvl shirts on the servers, at all.

And the low Dragon Shirts arent that much different from a high Shiny Shirt that all top players already have.

Still 10k NC Coins for that low shirt are ridicioulus ofc.

But all in all I hope the damage from this event won't be very huge.

There is only one thing left for l2 on official server that even after few years your account is still there. Smth that illegal server lack. That is what a veteran of l2 is still here.

I remember the time when we saw for first time the l2 store button. That day l2 stopped to be the game we had fun and loved. Probably ppl will say about bot's and l2tower etc etc, but those days report button was a real function with daily ban and jail. now the /gm command with a live petition has been forgotten for a long time.

In any case there a re players that pay to hit hard and since this is how l2 works i just play with my 3 chars. (Since all my friends have left for good).

This is my respect and goodbye of your game play this years i have been with you.

Archived