MAX CLAN & ACTUAL SITUATION OF THE GAME

iDoomCraker

51 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

draecke the problem is that ok i agree no need to buy it but you are missing the point for example brooch rare type too hard to make it and i dint make it shirt i dont think i can afford this time so skip it ( lets take your advice no need to make a shirt even radiant will cost too much to afford,) a player who can aford a mid gear and he is trying to make everything to make a pvp char with mid gear apply to a big clan for invite ( Clan = No radiant circlet , no Brooch Lv 4+++ , No +15 Cloak (But he have a +10 DD ) clan dont invite him cause he said LOW gear and he is thinking bleep why bla bla bb server then. easy. if you miss 1-2-3 items from l2store you are going back and you cant compettitive others players for pvp or pve so yes even +0 this shirt is good from me that i have Reflect Shirt +8 and not Shiny shirt! and for all the rest who dont have or want to change shirts! everything in l2store counts if you miss something you miss the fun of the game , lot of cps dont accept ppl with lvl 3 brooch dds cause they want lvl 4 ++ and i  can understand that its hard to make say that i am dd with lv 3 brooch and make pvp with someone lvl 5 or 6 brooch. 

p.s. The game must be Equal For everyone and not for those who spend dolars. 
Thats why l2 ru and l2 eu going So good cause they have low prices and better changes. last year on core they put fishing and all but all make toons of adena with the drops think about that! there is also ppl who dont spend dolars and they try to reach lvl 105 -106 with twilights and r99 +0 armors think also them! 

The critical point is "GMs dont play the game", so they dont know how toxic It's.
They don't know how frustrating it is to just play the PVE because you can't spend $ 50k in a game.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always said that the Naia/Freya merge wasn't the solution, just a week to confirm it, some who wanted PVP action went more to the PVE (this goes for the twice sides). xD

The next merger will not be the solution neither, because the real solution it's all about NC policy.

The hunters won again.

8 hours ago, dUdot said:

About field raids, ask your farmers why I don't even try to go 101-107 at evenings :) 

better tell us how your CC ports inside lilith\anakim, when portal not even full shows  up yet (something near 30% of portal, or so).  it's still very curious. because that thing  far from any native game dynamic rules, right?

On ‎26‎.‎10‎.‎2018 at 11:18 PM, SilverFish said:

better tell us how your CC ports inside lilith\anakim, when portal not even full shows  up yet (something near 30% of portal, or so).  it's still very curious. because that thing  far from any native game dynamic rules, right?

portS? I'd like to say ported.

Simple. We entered 20 min before respawn (coz no one wanted to kill it, Lilith/anakim 70% of time are alive) and just killed 2 raids :]

But then Juji said that it is bug (~1-2 years ago) and we started to kill mobs/seals after respawn (15 min for me, solo), easy

Anyway, it is very useless "bug" coz you cannot do it if there is no free farm :]  

On 25.10.2018 at 9:22 AM, iDoomCraker said:

After few months of merge, Max clan give up and take the decision of move to chronos ?! having a low activity and the lose (quit) of many strong players

-every siegue is worst and worst the result

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Feel free to write ur opinions respect actual situation of MAX clan

L2.... where things sometimes change soooooo fast :)

PS: in my opinion almost every single siege since months was great fun.

40 minutes ago, Slou said:

I didn’t see in the game l2fpr and duDot

dudots left the game and without him DH are in a bad spot - now theres only really exe party that is well organised/with dmg - others aren't even close to that level.

59 minutes ago, Slou said:

And what happened ?

Why DH lost Aden?

New players come from Cronos?

Or some strong players left from DH?

I didn’t see in the game l2fpr and duDot

dudot stop to play, with him big part of the strategy of DH

fp2r stop to play, with him big part of the dmg of DH

this 2 facts make very difficult to DH keep on floor lllll & peppino, and now peppino will have mana regen, so we know what means that...

too many facts that make MAX able to finally take Aden, at giran and rune they got interruptep by DH

gf all

1 minute ago, ChiChele said:

dh also lost aden cause lots of cps broke and they was 70 ppl and max was 120 big differrence as well. dont forget that ! Yasmeens Cps join max as well 

You can see in my vid we was 76 vs your 71 - not sure where u uys got the impression we suddenly had 50 people on you

22 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

max was 120 big differrence

9_9

tehcali

Dustpag

11 parties MAX vs 11 parties DH.

But yeah, nothing in L2 lasts forever, so I hope the Lemmings in DH won't flee and the war will continue. Maybe DH can take Aden back in 2 weeks, or maybe MAX will also take Rune/Giran.

It was a mad Siege, GF to everyone & thx for the fun.

11 hours ago, BloodDark said:

dudot stop to play, with him big part of the strategy of DH

fp2r stop to play, with him big part of the dmg of DH

this 2 facts make very difficult to DH keep on floor lllll & peppino, and now peppino will have mana regen, so we know what means that...

too many facts that make MAX able to finally take Aden, at giran and rune they got interruptep by DH

gf all

I really no a big fan of max, but have to admit this siege you guys have a better strategy... So far 2 days of full pvp, before sieges and after sieges.. and today pvp on sos,bb and gainak atleast people still trying to keep some fun up and hope we keep going like this... 

GF all :)

21 hours ago, ChiChele said:

dh also lost aden cause lots of cps broke and they was 70 ppl and max was 120 big differrence as well. dont forget that ! Yasmeens Cps join max as well 

1st Numbers were simillar ~5 ppl difrance

2nd I amn't cp leader...

3rd GF to all

14 minutes ago, Marcin said:

1st Numbers were simillar ~5 ppl difrance

2nd I amn't cp leader...

3rd GF to all

well you are rat in general you change clans to wining sides all the time first dh now max before right and risingstar at future nova and ms why not Rats and Smart ppl who want to upgrade gear they change all the time clans you have no honor to be in 1 clan

2 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

well you are rat in general you change clans to wining sides all the time first dh now max before right and risingstar at future nova and ms why not Rats and Smart ppl who want to upgrade gear they change all the time clans you have no honor to be in 1 clan

First at all this is only game... nothink more... and for us never will be nothink more.
Second ouers "change side" is only ouers, dudot and ozzy buissnes not your and I will not tell you why we left dh.

at the end I never marrege with any clan, sometimes I just "make a wish"

11 minutes ago, grande_sura said:

ppl why so happy about this i dont like DH i dont like MAX but why so happy for just 1 win DH have aden for over 5 yrs no lost well after 5-6 win's or Max well then go with GZ not for 1 win 

max played very well in this siege they had more organized cps and not like dh! Dh Clan Hiding behind the 2 Strong Cps Exe /ozzy cause of the dragons, But Max first have Strong CPS with Strong PPL Inside , DH have only 2 good cps and that was for years , Now dudot and f2pr quit for their reasons as we all know the brain was always dudot he spend so much time and testing to improve the clan and he did it ! of course max is better now 

1 minute ago, Marcin said:

First at all this is only game... nothink more... and for us never will be nothink more.
Second ouers "change side" is only ouers, dudot and ozzy buissnes not your and I will not tell you why we left dh.

at the end I never marrege with any clan, sometimes I just "make a wish"

who cares why you left like i said you are not a trust person when you changes Clans ! Rats are! 

1 minute ago, ChiChele said:

max played very well in this siege they had more organized cps and not like dh! Dh Clan Hiding behind the 2 Strong Cps Exe /ozzy cause of the dragons, But Max first have Strong CPS with Strong PPL Inside , DH have only 2 good cps and that was for years , Now dudot and f2pr quit for their reasons as we all know the brain was always dudot he spend so much time and testing to improve the clan and he did it ! of course max is better now 

or maybe they change name i don't think a player like dudot or f2pr quit to much $$$ use in game well i dont care i just say DH or MAX will not help me in game so i dont care who win or who lose :)

3 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

who cares why you left like i said you are not a trust person when you changes Clans ! Rats are! 

well that's true if you have a clan for over 1-2 yrs or maybe more dont leave if they lose then that's it no need to change clan to be a winner here you have a point :)

Archived