MAX CLAN & ACTUAL SITUATION OF THE GAME

iDoomCraker

whait to se on next big update what wil be now ncsoft prepare game for that big update if you cannot make more strong in pve till then well is bad new's for all all mob's will be more hard low xp and rb will be very hard to make no like now 1-5 shot's and done rb strong player's will need party a last 1 party to kill 1 rb so go hunt and try to get best item's till then :) GL

next big update from what i know will be in 6 month's 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

max played very well in this siege they had more organized cps and not like dh! Dh Clan Hiding behind the 2 Strong Cps Exe /ozzy cause of the dragons, But Max first have Strong CPS with Strong PPL Inside , DH have only 2 good cps and that was for years , Now dudot and f2pr quit for their reasons as we all know the brain was always dudot he spend so much time and testing to improve the clan and he did it ! of course max is better now 

I must save this, cuz it's rly good joke :D

4 minutes ago, grande_sura said:

well that's true if you have a clan for over 1-2 yrs or maybe more dont leave if they lose then that's it no need to change clan to be a winner here you have a point :)

Still funny point... Game it isn't real life... It isn't marriage! and if u think that when u join dh/max/nova/ms or any top old's clan like RS/X/SH/FR u must declare on oath that u will never leave clan and belive at all, u rly need quit this game and take break for long time :D

10 minutes ago, Marcin said:

I must save this, cuz it's rly good joke :D

Still funny point... Game it isn't real life... It isn't marriage! and if u think that when u join dh/max/nova/ms or any top old's clan like RS/X/SH/FR u must declare on oath that u will never leave clan and belive at all, u rly need quit this game and take break for long time :D

and when you are a rat change clans that means in real life you do the same :D and trust me and i would like to see in 6 or 1 year which clan the mighty CP yasmeen and ghoul will join 

12 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Honestly, one of the reasons I'm still around :$ this game never fails at that :D

xD

oh btw while we're at it: You also dropped tag and went PVE again as usual? :P

Will at least Drakhma CP stay tagged for this circle ? I liked them as enemies, before the became PVE. Same goes to EpicPants CP (2 heroes, still dropping tag faster than a g@y prisoner can drop his soap...)

My respect goes to the newest DH CP (Lomion, Darkangel etc.): they are a bit lower on gear, still they stay yellow/black and go out to XP and just play the game. Many others (some from MAX, but much more from DH) can take a good example from them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Olialia said:

Funny problems... I play 3 years (every day 2-6 hours). And in siege was 2 times. 

1 time - to see that im getting 100.000+ dmg...

2 time - i go for exalted...

And like this - 90% people in l2. 

I tried it this last siege.

1.With healer killed with 1 hit and got 1.5+ million of damage by U with a lot of I on each sides like IIIIIuIIIII.

Un buffed but with such damage do not make any difference.

2. For exalted too.

Like 90% of people in L2 waiting for new update as some export version will have additional suplement quest for exalted like to kil 10k mobs instead to being killed by overpowered dudes in siege.

I hope we get that version and I will happily left overpowered dudes to kill each other in peace.

The funnier part of this whole story is that Aizen blackmarketed all of Dudot's stuff

as usual 9_9

Hey kiddo Aizen didn't they teach to you in first grade to don't cheat irl?

P.s. Omen leave town from time to time please.

LMAO

Archived