Everybody cry

Daemondas

31 minutes ago, Daemondas said:

Why everybody cry? It's game play it as it is.

If you don't like just don't play. Simple? Why u need to cry here?

Okay, you buy a car from a dealership its advertises new works great(Like the server how it was advertised), next day they come take out one of your cilinders and a wheel, takes out last gear, and puts half a sizes tank ( Nerfing the adena and spoil rates), and you say drive it as it is, your logic, moron....

1 minute ago, Glock said:

Okay, you buy a car from a dealership its advertises new works great, next day they come take out one of your cilinders and a wheel, takes out last gear, and puts half a sizes tank, and you say drive it as it is, your logic, moron....

More like you went out and bought a classis Ford Pinto and then turn around and whine because it doesn't have Porche engine in it.

Really?  You started a new thread just to whine about people arguing for changes?  Grow up.  People aren't crybabies just because they disagree with you and argue for changes to the game.  Insulting them and telling them to leave if they don't like it is not an argument against them.  Quit crying and try using reasoned arguments. 

1 hour ago, Daemondas said:

Let me guess you're not spoiler and some kind of DD or Support farming all days in OB/AC/Ant nest? 
So let me tell you why people cry.
1. Bots. Report button - You can report only 6 times and only every 30 mins. If bot fails to enter captcha he gets debuff for 1 hour, no jail, no ban, just debuff. When debuff expires he can't get it again so he can farm 23 hours out of 24. And believe me if you don't know how to spot them, you don't see them. I do know how and I saw shit tone of them.
2. There's a trend of seeing same bots after weeks of report and all of them had VIP. Not sure if they banned them after angry repeatable tickets or forced them to change nick name.
3. Some people were freely using mirroring for couple of weeks, luckily I don't see any posts about them anymore but they might be hiding somewhere or changed nicknames as all were running with bought packs and I guess vip4.
4. Spoils, they nerfed spoils without telling it.
5. False advertisement of 1.5 version.
6. Silence about upcoming changes, people want to know - refund or continue.
7. Lost money into false expectations.
8. To fight RMT instead of really fighting they decided to cut mobs in 40+ level zones, it's ok solution but it damages normal people.
9. To fight botting they cut spoils everywhere (a lot of bots are spoilers) and drops in low level zones (havent tested this, only heard about it). Again it damages normal people.
10. They're not telling if they're going to put P2W items into store.
11. Long silence and so disrespect towards customers as soon as there's topic about NCstore they answer, everything else is left without any updates "We're looking into it" which tells nothing.

Fights against bots and RMT by cutting is pure conspiracy theory, they might be doing it to milk more money, that might be mistake for real, that might normal by their norms.

And so they have no time for better solution for bots, they have no time for taking care of spoils, but they do have time to add more items into the shop and they have time to fight against adena sales.
To conclude they have time to care of their own money, but failing to understand that they are losing money by prioritising wrong things which people don't care so much about.

1 hour ago, Glock said:

Okay, you buy a car from a dealership its advertises new works great(Like the server how it was advertised), next day they come take out one of your cilinders and a wheel, takes out last gear, and puts half a sizes tank ( Nerfing the adena and spoil rates), and you say drive it as it is, your logic, moron....

Logic? Its F2P game first test it and if you want u can purchase it's your chose. :D

13 minutes ago, Daemondas said:

Logic? Its F2P game first test it and if you want u can purchase it's your chose. :D

I'm not crying about my money. It's only 9 euros for 2 VIPs, I spend way more on hearthstone and some other games, I don't really care about those 9 euros. The thing is I love low rates and I fell in love with the community I found in here. Very nice people and amazing time spent in chat while partying or even soloing. What I want to do is to show people wtf is going on, to express my opinion and to try make @Juji @Hime to take a wheel into their hands and to persuade Korea into adapting into different culture than they have in their own country.
It might be too deep for you as you already failed to see that money is 1 of so many things mentioned.

everybody cries but still the majority even though tears are real they keep coming back playing waiting in qs maybe supporting NcTrash buying VIPs

So its only natural that noone will listen and ofc forum spamming  will not solve anything

So its 2way solutions

1)accept that Nctrash(and ofc almost anyone on this forum) wont care and nothing will change

2)stop playing this clown server delete game and start playing League Of Legends(best solution ever)<--did that too

(now if by any miracle i can log in i go PK afk ppl and bots)

Cheers:x

38 minutes ago, Glock said:

Thats ur argument? so what about kulpdog's post? do you even know what your talking about? 

That's just all Classic NCSoft...they are just continuing on with that "Classic Server Feel".

Edit: I literally read everyone of his points and said "That's NCSoft what do you expect?"

3 minutes ago, Trox said:

That's just all Classic NCSoft...they are just continuing on with that "Classic Server Feel".

Edit: I literally read everyone of his points and said "That's NCSoft what do you expect?"

I never played here, my bad I was naive and didn't make research about server before joining it. So far I pretty liked it except of everything mentioned and even those trolls who "Yes it's bleeped up but stop crying" probably will influence changes as they, including you, already admit that it's not ok in here.

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I never played here, my bad I was naive and didn't make research about server before joining it. So far I pretty liked it except of everything mentioned and even those trolls who "Yes it's bleeped up but stop crying" probably will influence changes as they, including you, already admit that it's not ok in here.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but NCSoft is pretty much synonymous with poor customer service in the MMO world; they set the standards for least caring lol. You can keep continuing with your crusade, but just realize many have come before you and have failed. Just know that NA/EU isn't really NCSoft's target market; we are like that little after dinner coffee, nice to have but won't really miss it if it isn't there.

2 hours ago, Daemondas said:

So, why you are crying about that on forums instead of just playing the game?

If you don't like it - just don't read it. Simple, eh?

5 hours ago, kupuldog said:

Let me guess you're not spoiler and some kind of DD or Support farming all days in OB/AC/Ant nest? 
So let me tell you why people cry.
1. Bots. Report button - You can report only 6 times and only every 30 mins. If bot fails to enter captcha he gets debuff for 1 hour, no jail, no ban, just debuff. When debuff expires he can't get it again so he can farm 23 hours out of 24. And believe me if you don't know how to spot them, you don't see them. I do know how and I saw shit tone of them.
2. There's a trend of seeing same bots after weeks of report and all of them had VIP. Not sure if they banned them after angry repeatable tickets or forced them to change nick name.
3. Some people were freely using mirroring for couple of weeks, luckily I don't see any posts about them anymore but they might be hiding somewhere or changed nicknames as all were running with bought packs and I guess vip4.
4. Spoils, they nerfed spoils without telling it.
5. False advertisement of 1.5 version.
6. Silence about upcoming changes, people want to know - refund or continue.
7. Lost money into false expectations.
8. To fight RMT instead of really fighting they decided to cut mobs in 40+ level zones, it's ok solution but it damages normal people.
9. To fight botting they cut spoils everywhere (a lot of bots are spoilers) and drops in low level zones (havent tested this, only heard about it). Again it damages normal people.
10. They're not telling if they're going to put P2W items into store.
11. Long silence and so disrespect towards customers as soon as there's topic about NCstore they answer, everything else is left without any updates "We're looking into it" which tells nothing.

Fights against bots and RMT by cutting is pure conspiracy theory, they might be doing it to milk more money, that might be mistake for real, that might normal by their norms.

I am sorry ... I just wanna know where did Lineage 2 classic say this is 1.5 version? Thanks

All i see they advertise as "Nostalgic Hardcore Level Grind ,, Experience classic hardcore leveling where the rewards can outweigh risks."  ??

1 minute ago, kaho said:

I am sorry ... I just wanna know where did Lineage 2 classic say this is 1.5 version? Thanks

All i see they advertise as "Nostalgic Hardcore Level Grind ,, Experience classic hardcore leveling where the rewards can outweigh risks."  ??

Sorry I don't have a link for this but I remember people providing it somewhere in another topics. Sadly the topics creating by admins with issues from the past I think are deleted so now I cant guide you where to find it.

30 minutes ago, kaho said:

They did on the live stream, and the patch notes, a pdf with 68 pages.

The first page has: 

Lineage II: Classic – Chronicle 1.5 (Age of Splendor) Patch Notes
Release Date: October 3, 2018

2 hours ago, Kaizant said:

They did on the live stream, and the patch notes, a pdf with 68 pages.

The first page has: 

Man, you are playing the game, a "free" to play game.

Playing a game is a kind of joy. If you are not happy with it, leave it there. Why struggle? In your real life, there are many more things to stuggle. Do not even mid about the game.

8 minutes ago, Coop said:

Man, you are playing the game, a "free" to play game.

Playing a game is a kind of joy. If you are not happy with it, leave it there. Why struggle? In your real life, there are many more things to stuggle. Do not even mid about the game.

I was point were was said that the game is 1.5

I agree with you, gaming is hobby. And as you put "free", but not really. You do realize that they are doing the same shit as EA, actvision, 2k are doing with loot boxes, dont you?

I'm good to playing with no rush, and  slowlly progressing, the teve the problem is the pay wall that they will put  to force you to spend money.

I'm not asking to change the rates, as a low lvl player i can see that  what they doing is killing a game that i love, i'm asking for transparence. Just it, be honest with us and provide the real rate.

Again: i'm not against spend money in a game that the developer tries to do right by the community, like warframe does.

Yeah, i know that in JP and KR p2w is accept, not so much in the west.

7 hours ago, kaho said:

Lineage II Classic Launch Patch Notes

10/03/2018|By Hime

L2C_1.5_PN_Title.png

I agree with you and about bots its been always the same

NCSoft won't ban bots, because BOTS are VIP3/4 they pay for the game. So NCSoft does not care about those bots botting, they care if they keep paying. This server in order to be alive needs the bots. In live its like that also and L2 will always have bots

How many times have I reported bots they get debuffs and they keep botting? then after 1 hour ( I guess ) they lose the debuff. After 1 week I go check, same bots there, so nothing more happened than the debuff.

And you guys dont believe in that message they say "This character is under revision for suspicious blablabla...." that is just to wash your eyes.

Lineage 2 needs bots to live. Why I know that? Because they dont get banned. And they have all the resources to ban bots... they are bleeping easy to detect. Earlier bots were more intelligent, responding to whispers, composing logical sentences, not ksing, moving to random locations between monsters so It does not look like a bot

You see bots nowadays? loool its so obvious that botters dont even care about ban... they just put 5 bots running without "tricks" so they dont get caught and return at the end of the day transfering the adena to other characters...

What you can do? Get used to them and/or find ways to kill them ;)

And honestly its a shame because without adena sellers / bots I would not having nothing to complain

Cheers

23 hours ago, Carebear said:

Really?  You started a new thread just to whine about people arguing for changes?  Grow up.  People aren't crybabies just because they disagree with you and argue for changes to the game. 

This is not a constructive forum that people talk about changes in most cases anyway.

Is a total mess where people open 100 threads for the same subject.

I am sorry but threads or posts like "server is dead", "server will be dead", "i am leaving", "server is ruined", "bye bye" and things like that from day 1 are not constructive feedback but feel more like cry

Archived