Everybody cry

Daemondas

I agree completely that many, many of the threads here have been useless.  But many have also asked for changes to the game in a reasonable fashion, with concrete examples and reasoned arguments.  Whether you agree with those asking for changes, there is no reason to accuse them of "crying."  Reasonable people can differ reasonably about when "hardcore" is so hardcore that the game is no longer fun.  Yet those who want change spend most of their time asking for change and those who want more hardcore or are satisfied with the game as it is spend most of their time here insulting the opposition instead of making reasonable arguments.  And you have some reasonable arguments.  I'm just saying respect those who disagree with you and make those arguments instead of insulting and whining all the time like the author of this thread is doing.  

On 10/25/2018 at 10:20 AM, Kaizant said:

They did on the live stream, and the patch notes, a pdf with 68 pages.

The first page has: 

Lineage II: Classic – Chronicle 1.5 (Age of Splendor) Patch Notes
Release Date: October 3, 2018

Hi guys.. i am sorry again.. but do you realize it said "Chronicle 1.5"? 

So in the past they also said "Chronicle 1" , "Chronicle 2" , "Chronicle 3" , "Chronicle 4"    ... i dont remember that means x1 , x2 , x3 or ,x4 rate ???B| LMAO

7 minutes ago, kaho said:

Hi guys.. i am sorry again.. but do you realize it said "Chronicle 1.5"? 

So in the past they also said "Chronicle 1" , "Chronicle 2" , "Chronicle 3" , "Chronicle 4"    ... i dont remember that means x1 , x2 , x3 or ,x4 rate ???B| LMAO

So, first you didn't believed that they advertised this as 1.5 version.

Now you come "back" with another theory to defend NcSoft? 

1.5 .. "Chronicle" , in L2 Classic means, for the most of us , 1.5v rates. Everyone and their mother knows what 1.5 means , at least in terms of rates. So of course we expected to have this rates. And they knew damn well we will believe that we will get this rates but they didn't said anything about what rates we will get, andso, it made me ( at least ) to go ahead and purchase the Launch Packs for 3 boxes. 

Also, the reason for why they didn't had at least a weekend Beta, is because of the adena/spoil/ rates. If we had the opportunity to test this wannabe Classic 1.5 version, then a lot of people would of NOT bother to buy launch packs. That's scamming.

And I am not even talking about other bugs/issues/etc which could of been tested with some Beta Tests.

On 25/10/2018 at 11:28 AM, Daemondas said:

Why everybody cry? It's game play it as it is.

If you don't like just don't play. Simple? Why u need to cry here?

you prolly a VIP , game is not rewarded to players, makes no sense in 2018 farming 4/5 days and get nothing.  and dont say its "classic" cause its not

8 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Now you come "back" with another theory to defend NcSoft? 

1.5 .. "Chronicle" , in L2 Classic means, for the most of us , 1.5v rates. Everyone and their mother knows what 1.5 means , at least in terms of rates. So of course we expected to have this rates. And they knew damn well we will believe that we will get this rates but they didn't said anything about what rates we will get, andso, it made me ( at least ) to go ahead and purchase the Launch Packs for 3 boxes. 

Also, the reason for why they didn't had at least a weekend Beta, is because of the adena/spoil/ rates. If we had the opportunity to test this wannabe Classic 1.5 version, then a lot of people would of NOT bother to buy launch packs. That's scamming.

And I am not even talking about other bugs/issues/etc which could of been tested with some Beta Tests.

I dont care about what rate this server is .. I am just saying this "1.5" is not about the "Rate x1.5" but just the name of this "Chronicle 1.5 (Age of Splendor)" so i dont need to read you whole reply because you just misunderstand me B|  

Classic 1.5 does not mean the rates are 1.5x lmfao. Please do your research before you come on here crying about stuff you do not know. Classic 1.5 is a PATCH. Classic 1.0 is the version of the game when it was released. 1.5 was the first major update. The problem is this isnt 1.5. Its more like Classic - Antharas patch (not to get confused once again with the old chronicle when antharas was released) with stuff taken out. 

...it's Patch 1.5 (they started l2 classic server at patch 1.5)

it has nothing to do with the rates... come on.

Next patch will most likely be 2.0, so you expect the rates to be 2x ?

Get your information right before you talk sh1t.

About the current spoil/ Adena rate, yes they are not correct, i agree.

They are looking into it and i hope they will fix it real soon.

Just now, Bibby said:

Classic 1.5 does not mean the rates are 1.5x lmfao. Please do your research before you come on here crying about stuff you do not know. Classic 1.5 is a PATCH. Classic 1.0 is the version of the game when it was released. 1.5 was the first major update. The problem is this isnt 1.5. Its more like Classic - Antharas patch (not to get confused once again with the old chronicle when antharas was released) with stuff taken out. 

Just now, GiNOO said:

...it's Patch 1.5 (they started l2 classic server at patch 1.5)

HAHA .. now i see people who understand  ... *HIGH FIVE*xD

5 minutes ago, solidpt said:

adena and xp are ok , the problem is weapon/armour drop, its to low , and that way you progress to slow and stay in "spiders" 4ver lol

just my opinion

It's a fact that the Adena rate aint correct for 40+

We make the same amount of adena as you make from 1 to 40.

if you really think that's normal... then there is something wrong with you.

i get between 140-220 adena per mob at 47.

26 minutes ago, kaho said:

I dont care about what rate this server is .. I am just saying this "1.5" is not about the "Rate x1.5" but just the name of this "Chronicle 1.5 (Age of Splendor)" so i dont need to read you whole reply because you just misunderstand me B|  

The heck?

Where did I said about x1.5 rates? Patch 1.5 has x1 rates, aka normal rates. Geez you people!

Let me guess you're not spoiler and some kind of DD or Support farming all days in OB/AC/Ant nest? 
So let me tell you why people cry.
1. Bots. Report button - You can report only 6 times and only every 30 mins. If bot fails to enter captcha he gets debuff for 1 hour, no jail, no ban, just debuff. When debuff expires he can't get it again so he can farm 23 hours out of 24. And believe me if you don't know how to spot them, you don't see them. I do know how and I saw shit tone of them.
2. There's a trend of seeing same bots after weeks of report and all of them had VIP. Not sure if they banned them after angry repeatable tickets or forced them to change nick name.
3. Some people were freely using mirroring for couple of weeks, luckily I don't see any posts about them anymore but they might be hiding somewhere or changed nicknames as all were running with bought packs and I guess vip4.
4. Spoils, they nerfed spoils without telling it.
5. False advertisement of 1.5 version.
6. Silence about upcoming changes, people want to know - refund or continue.
7. Lost money into false expectations.
8. To fight RMT instead of really fighting they decided to cut mobs in 40+ level zones, it's ok solution but it damages normal people.
9. To fight botting they cut spoils everywhere (a lot of bots are spoilers) and drops in low level zones (havent tested this, only heard about it). Again it damages normal people.
10. They're not telling if they're going to put P2W items into store.
11. Long silence and so disrespect towards customers as soon as there's topic about NCstore they answer, everything else is left without any updates "We're looking into it" which tells nothing.

Fights against bots and RMT by cutting is pure conspiracy theory, they might be doing it to milk more money, that might be mistake for real, that might normal by their norms.

I want to add there that:

1. Drop spoil rates at low level areas are exactly the SAME as l2wiki. Rate areas are normal at 1-3 level d grade items and no grade. Top d and c parts and recipes are extremely rare.

2. Having rates same as l2wiki at 1-30 areas = people think rates are the same at 35+ areas too = people pay for vip = people fall in trap (i did)

3. Vip is useless after 40 = People pay for nothing = Ncwest reputation drop = people leave servers = Ncwest add p2w items too keep profits = Rip l2 again

4. Personally, i was planning to go for vip 4 but not worth it with those rates. I will support game for a abit having vip 2 just for +20% drop rate cuz its cheap for me but no way i will increase it.. It just doesnt worth it like that. You loosing so much money ncwest...

You can see there my updated test:

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 300+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 20 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%) I still didnt get Recipe: Winged Spear ... (L2wiki chance 0,5-1%).

Killed 40-50 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms (red area) spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread)

2 hours ago, IceAge said:

Like i said.. your 1st roll of sentence already misunderstand.. all i ask about is where the 1.5 version so i can read those notes ... so no point reading the rest of yours...

If we had the opportunity to test this wannabe Classic 1.5 version, then a lot of people would of NOT bother to buy launch packs. That's scamming.

@IceAge Also..Do you even know what Classic means?? Were you playing this Lineage 2 14 years ago.. I dont think i need to test this shit at all..?? This is a Classic server where it holds the original classic characters & Classes. This version you playing here is not original L2 like 2004 was . This Lineage 2 Classic is the modern post-GoD Lineage II mechanics with even lower drop rates & hardcore leveling.

Just go back to home page and open your eyes..and you will realize you just misunderstand the whole damn thing and pay NCsoft by buying the launch packs...:D.. no one is defending NCsoft here.. you just misunderstand AGAIN.

....... haha...

"Create Your Classic Hero Begin your return to the original classic by creating your character from a selection of 31 classes and 5 races each with varying skills and abilities."

2 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

I want to add there that:

1. Drop spoil rates at low level areas are exactly the SAME as l2wiki. Rate areas are normal at 1-3 level d grade items and no grade. Top d and c parts and recipes are extremely rare.

2. Having rates same as l2wiki at 1-30 areas = people think rates are the same at 35+ areas too = people pay for vip = people fall in trap (i did)

3. Vip is useless after 40 = People pay for nothing = Ncwest reputation drop = people leave servers = Ncwest add p2w items too keep profits = Rip l2 again

4. Personally, i was planning to go for vip 4 but not worth it with those rates. I will support game for a abit having vip 2 just for +20% drop rate cuz its cheap for me but no way i will increase it.. It just doesnt worth it like that. You loosing so much money ncwest...

You can see there my updated test:

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 300+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 20 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%) I still didnt get Recipe: Winged Spear ... (L2wiki chance 0,5-1%).

Killed 40-50 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms (red area) spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread)

Sometime i dont trust this wiki thing much.. all we need is Luck...Kill 300+ Breka Orc but no spear recipe... possibly someone else gets the recipe at Orc #301 next to you.. or that Excuro holding the recipe karmian gloves at the other side of the CT which you never get to spoil it.. like you say... maybe just bad luck... :(

3 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Well killed tones of mobs in all areas and devided the number of mobs with the items i got.

Can you show us the numbers?

Because at least the adena drop, I think, is boosted by about 30-50% on l2wiki.

Can you show us the numbers?

Because at least the adena drop, I think, is boosted by about 30-50% on l2wiki.

I didnt write down the numbers for low level areas .. if something didnt feel right i checked it. But not like i did at higher lvl ones when problem started. Yes adena are lower as well. Same as number of mats given by spoil

On 10/26/2018 at 2:09 PM, VincentColpa said:

I agree with you and about bots its been always the same

NCSoft won't ban bots, because BOTS are VIP3/4 they pay for the game. So NCSoft does not care about those bots botting, they care if they keep paying. This server in order to be alive needs the bots. In live its like that also and L2 will always have bots

How many times have I reported bots they get debuffs and they keep botting? then after 1 hour ( I guess ) they lose the debuff. After 1 week I go check, same bots there, so nothing more happened than the debuff.

And you guys dont believe in that message they say "This character is under revision for suspicious blablabla...." that is just to wash your eyes.

Lineage 2 needs bots to live. Why I know that? Because they dont get banned. And they have all the resources to ban bots... they are bleeping easy to detect. Earlier bots were more intelligent, responding to whispers, composing logical sentences, not ksing, moving to random locations between monsters so It does not look like a bot

You see bots nowadays? loool its so obvious that botters dont even care about ban... they just put 5 bots running without "tricks" so they dont get caught and return at the end of the day transfering the adena to other characters...

What you can do? Get used to them and/or find ways to kill them ;)

And honestly its a shame because without adena sellers / bots I would not having nothing to complain

Cheers

NCsoft bad in economy,ban VIP3/4 bot,he will pay another one :D eazzzyy money

4 hours ago, kaho said:

I think you missunderstand something here... i think no body that was say 1.5 rates were asking for 1.5x, but the rates that were implemented on 1.5 version of the classic client. The 1.0 version had lower rates than the 1.5 version, and the first week of the server the rates were lower tah the 1.0 version.

The only think i really want is that they give us a data base with our real rates so everybody can see/know what is what in this server

Archived