LF Tips on Feoh

Crystal

• 5 months later...

Replace:

* Frintezza > Valakas

* Dark Caster > Bloody Caster

* Caster+Sigil is better for solo PVE, matk increment given by retributer is irrisory, I would even say it is a preciosity.

More:

* Always use paagrio, Pom and Wiz2 if possible.

* Increase element attack

* High matk for pve is mandatory, don’t use SA for mana or HP.

* Augment your wpn with 15% critical damage

* At least a sapphire/opal lv3

* All dyes for INT

Im Feoh Soultaker and do kamaloka solo in 7min to 10min. I use Earth Element, not the best for kamaloka but I need it for hunting grounds pve.

Dual Skills for 18% matk and 5% critical damage instead of Master Rage: kamaloka time is the same, critical is constant but master rage 27% is not and has a bad activation rate, so don’t get impressed by this  number cause the final damage (sum of damage in a period, like 1min) will not be 27%.

Edited by ShakaDeVirgem

• 1 month later...

-question about raising elemental atribute value abilitie skill point

if u upgrade ur skill point on warriors( berserkers elemental attak lvl 4(+40 attak attribute) and on wizards (magicians elemental shot lvl 3( +40 attack attribute )

do they satck for feoh aoe skills ??if they stack example 40+40  =+80 attribute ??     

or is the wariors attribute only for mellee ???

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2018 at 9:02 PM, 4Eva said:

Attacks
What attack skills are you using on the bosses? With nukers AOE attacks are stronger than single target skills, Ele burst, updraft destruction, ele storm are bread and butter. Take ele spike off your menu for this IMO

Doesnt Ele spike lowers att ress on target? so it wouldnt be better to use it once avery 15 secs to maintain lvl 3 ? and what about stance dance?,it gives 100 att attack

If you can switch stances between dark and wind every 5 seconds without loosing your mind you will gain 100 elemental attack. I don't see the activate of Masters Rage being an issue, although I aoe and I'm not 100% sure that helps because I have never tested. I have never solo'd k99 on my feoh, not because I can't but for me its a waist of time, CP and all. But I do know that feoh is not the best DD for bosses, but obviously from everyone elses comments it can be done. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:52 AM, Auburn said:

If you can switch stances between dark and wind every 5 seconds without loosing your mind you will gain 100 elemental attack. I don't see the activate of Masters Rage being an issue, although I aoe and I'm not 100% sure that helps because I have never tested. I have never solo'd k99 on my feoh, not because I can't but for me its a waist of time, CP and all. But I do know that feoh is not the best DD for bosses, but obviously from everyone elses comments it can be done. 

100 ele: I wanted to put that to macro but will lose more skills :)

re k99, properly stacked feoh can do it in < 3 mins. could be less

• 8 months later...
On 2/26/2018 at 3:39 AM, Astarothy said:

^ This guy spit some truths of nowadays wannabe feohs in almost EVERY server. I'm sick of stumbling on geared-to-their-teeth feohs that do nothing but spam that damn elemental spike (or worse, using different element on weapon than on stance or relying on LOL stance to do dmg. srsly, necros/stormscreamers tryin to AoE using dark stance? just byefelicia)

wanna play feoh? then DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

I would like to do some research. can you please direct me to the location of the information? i look at L2wiki but im not finding what i need there.