omg STOP making stupid event

kecoa

1st, you know the issues was insane queue, then you make another afk event. 

2nd, you flood the market with top D weapon, this is really bad for the ecosystem, they should hard to get and player should craft, that make the game rolling, but now people will log in as much character as they can then afk ***** AGAIN.

Just change your  game name to the LOTERY ONLINE

holly****

First , farme ta colisse de yeulle, (stfu). Crisse de moron, am tired of people like you. This is not and afk event, u need to farm to profite of the buff, and u get 1 box per day. Wow, it will not change anything in the game. If it was a farm drop event u will call it a bot event ...

Décolisse jouer a sim city. And for the queue theres just to much people, event or not. And not enought server in the launch day.

Jvais surment etre sensoré mais jnai rien a chier.

12 minutes ago, kecoa said:

2nd, you flood the market with top D weapon, this is really bad for the ecosystem

There is a chance it will have d grade weapon, but we all know it's going to be some rediculous low chance. Probably about the same as getting a full drop off mobs. I'm totally cool with this.

For the afk event, pretty sure the whole point is to help people get through the early levels with the xp gain. At least that's how I read it. But since you seem to know so much about running this game and developing the economy, what would you do for a Halloween event?

3 minutes ago, pipakos said:

It should just have a chance to give low d or top no grade That will help a lot of people, its to early into  the server to hand free stuff that worth so much even if we all can get them.

that is what i mean, i work on my top D weapon almost a week, and now i lost my motivation, i feel not rewarded, instead  i just log in all my account afking and hope i got top D also.

Archived