If Adena and Spoil Rates were increased would you be ok with it?

LoanWolf

This is an honest question.  I know some people are over the top angry about it (too much so imo) about the adena and spoil rates.  This is just an honest question for the community.  If they did add a buff to spoil rates and change adena scaling on higher level mobs would that be ok?  Are there many people that would be fundamentally opposed to this?  Are there any concerns on how this would effect bots/rmt?  Would this improve your gameplay experience?  If pro-change how much adena should a level 40 1x mob drop, % of spoil? 

Please try to refrain from typing replies in all caps.  This conversation is not made to argue of what it should be or what it shouldnt be.  It is a discussion about what we have right now and if the community as a whole would like to see these things changed.  

Yes I would be ok with it.

If the concerns about increasing adena/spoil rate are because of bots/rmt, then increase them only for VIP's. 

They have drop increased to 500% in KR and TW for VIP's. I don't want drop increased NcSoft. I want to be able to farm as a spoiler , sell/trade/buy mats from others, in order to craft an item and not stay at the mercy of full drop RNG. 

Is a pretty easy "fix" for them, but for some unknown reasons, they are completely ignoring this approach, to add spoil/adena for VIP's. VIP's = More $. 

From a conspiracy theory point of view, having this low rates on adena/spoil , makes me believe that we will follow the TW/KR cash shop with weapons/armors/etc , which is bad.

If they want to make 0.75 rates than EACH AND EVERY mob should drop 0.75 and spoil and so on

Idk about others, im fine with 0.75, it can stay like that.

But this ridiculous nonsense that the highest amount of adena is to be made in 30lvl locations...

And you dont get more in AI or EV later on... is a joke or a bug. And it has to be fixed

24 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

This is an honest question.  I know some people are over the top angry about it (too much so imo) about the adena and spoil rates.  This is just an honest question for the community.  If they did add a buff to spoil rates and change adena scaling on higher level mobs would that be ok?  Are there many people that would be fundamentally opposed to this?  Are there any concerns on how this would effect bots/rmt?  Would this improve your gameplay experience?  If pro-change how much adena should a level 40 1x mob drop, % of spoil?

They are going to increase these drops anyway once the servers population matures, no matter if I'm ok with it or not.

And I'm ok with with, as I knew what I was paying for.

23 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Yes I would be ok with it.

If the concerns about increasing adena/spoil rate are because of bots/rmt, then increase them only for VIP's. 

They have drop increased to 500% in KR and TW for VIP's. I don't want drop increased NcSoft. I want to be able to farm as a spoiler , sell/trade/buy mats from others, in order to craft an item and not stay at the mercy of full drop RNG. 

Is a pretty easy "fix" for them, but for some unknown reasons, they are completely ignoring this approach, to add spoil/adena for VIP's. VIP's = More $. 

From a conspiracy theory point of view, having this low rates on adena/spoil , makes me believe that we will follow the TW/KR cash shop with weapons/armors/etc , which is bad.

Idk if you know that the bots showing up in the market with 3k+ of different mats are getting it from farming tons of silver coins in low lvl zones in partys, so they are vip already, so nothing will change in the bots side if they buff it for vips only.

I doesnt matter what they do in the end to me, spoiler is fine if you play in a GROUP / CP, adena drop 40+ is fine if you play in a GROUP / CP, people is used to play in x5 servers solo and want to do the same here in the official x1, so whatever, if in the end ncsoft make this like all the others mmorpg where you dont need to group is fine to me too.

This game was made to be played in a group/cp, but for the sake of god, stop bitching every day about it, they are aware of the "problems", they will change it eventually, not need to make salty post everyday.

1 minute ago, Nigro said:

Idk if you know that the bots showing up in the market with 3k+ of different mats are getting it from farming tons of silver coins in low lvl zones in partys, so they are vip already, so nothing will change in the bots side if they buff it for vips only.

I doesnt matter what they do in the end to me, spoiler is fine if you play in a GROUP / CP, adena drop 40+ is fine if you play in a GROUP / CP, people is used to play in x5 servers solo and want to do the same here in the official x1, so whatever, if in the end ncsoft make this like all the others mmorpg where you dont need to group is fine to me too.

This game was made to be played in a group/cp.

All I read from your post is "everything is fine people! learn 2 play". Am I right ?

6 minutes ago, IceAge said:

..I play solo with my boxes. Does that makes me eligible to have a point on the rates?!

There's something really wrong about spoil. I was in FT with my buffer in a party with spoiler. Spoiled mob was something wow. At the moment in OB almost every mob gives me smth. They really have only several zones with good spoil rate.

It's astonishing that there is people who agree to increase spoil rates only for VIP if they end up doing what you are suggesting that moment the game would turn to p2w & countless people are going to quit be sure about that, there is already things that almost cross the line of what is acceptable or not in the cs, people are already on the edge barely tolerate some stuff & keep on playing, but if they ever increase spoil rates for VIP the game would be unquestionable p2w & f2p players would have no reason to keep on playing, this game is a competitive game & money/gear is everything, if ncwest break the balance to this decree between VIP & f2p then they better make the game subscription based wth no CS or an only-cosmetic CS in order to be fair for everyone else there is no point to leave it f2p if the environment is not fair between all players, I remind you that this is the reason lots of games die in the past & only whales left to compete with each other with their wallets, continue suggesting such stuff & if your wish come true lets see what is going to happen.

4 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

It's astonishing that there is people who agree to increase spoil rates only for VIP if they end up doing what you are suggesting that moment the game would turn to p2w & countless people are going to quit be sure about that, there is already things that almost cross the line of what is acceptable or not in the cs, people are already on the edge barely tolerate some stuff & keep on playing, but if they ever increase spoil rates for VIP the game would be unquestionable p2w & f2p players would have no reason to keep on playing, this game is a competitive game & money/gear is everything, if ncwest break the balance to this decree between VIP & f2p then they better make the game subscription based wth no CS or an only-cosmetic CS in order to be fair for everyone else there is no point to leave it f2p if the environment is not fair between all players, I remind you that this is the reason lots of games die in the past & only whales left to compete with each other with their wallets, continue suggesting such stuff & if your wish come true lets see what is going to happen.

These players who are f2p wouldn't bother paying a subscription to play ... So, they are dead weight ... Most of them alright ... p2p would actually clear those numbers ... I aggree, but that's not feasible right now ... So, if they actually increase rates for VIP users, whom you have to thank for taking care of your payment share, then they should feel free to uninstall the game ... You should take into consideration things like that, to properly state your opinion ...

1 minute ago, Limerence said:

These players who are f2p wouldn't bother paying a subscription to play ... So, they are dead weight ... Most of them alright ... p2p would actually clear those numbers ... I aggree, but that's not feasible right now ... So, if they actually increase rates for VIP users, whom you have to thank for taking care of your payment share, then they should feel free to uninstall the game ... You should take into consideration things like that, to properly state your opinion ...

If this game was accessible only by paying not f2p and somehow we "freeloaders" had access then yes i would  say "thanks" to those who pay

but if im correct this game is "free"  i dont have to thank anyone  its ok to give a small boost to those who pay but if you are so determined to keep playing on server that boosts by a 

huge amount those who pay then what you really should do is  open a new topic asking Ns to make server only for those who pay

keep in mind though that those who will stay will pay and the ones who pay more will be the ones to have it all in the end...enjoy...

3 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

If this game was accessible only by paying not f2p and somehow we "freeloaders" had access then yes i would  say "thanks" to those who pay

but if im correct this game is "free"  i dont have to thank anyone  its ok to give a small boost to those who pay but if you are so determined to keep playing on server that boosts by a 

huge amount those who pay then what you really should do is  open a new topic asking Ns to make server only for those who pay

keep in mind though that those who will stay will pay and the ones who pay more will be the ones to have it all in the end...enjoy...

There is nothing free in this world ... Get your head on it ... Nothing is free ! Now that we've established that, you have to thank the people paying whether you like or not ... They sustain this game however you wanna look at it ... In a p2p model, freeloaders wouldn't play ... It's that simple ... 

There is nothing free in this world ... Get your head on it ... Nothing is free ! Now that we established that, you have to thank the people paying whether you like or not ... They sustain this game however you wanna look at it ... In a p2p model, freeloaders wouldn't play ... It's that simple ... 

Yes we pay for a queue. (in the case you did not get -- we pay for the happiness to be in a queue for hours)

There is nothing free in this world ... Get your head on it ... Nothing is free ! Now that we've established that, you have to thank the people paying whether you like or not ... They sustain this game however you wanna look at it ... In a p2p model, freeloaders wouldn't play ... It's that simple ... 

read again then reply to what i said...game is adressed as"free to play" now that we've established that i dont have to thank anyone like it or not..but answer me this

How would you feel if server is p2p and people keep paying lots of money and getting ahead and you will somehow be the last in line(in this world there is always someone with more money and always will be) will you thank him and keep playing?

Just now, vanhellsing089 said:

read again then reply to what i said...game is adressed as"free to play" now that we've established that i dont have to thank anyone like it or not..but answer me this

How would you feel if server is p2p and people keep paying lots of money and getting ahead and you will somehow be the last in line(in this world there is always someone with more money and always will be) will you thank him and keep playing?

You just described the Live servers ... I do play there ... On Chronos ...And it's actually their choice ... But, that's not what happens on the Classic servers .. There's nothing remotely p2w in the l2store as of right now ... I don't wanna talk about that future... That shall be seen ... 

2 minutes ago, Limerence said:

You just described the Live servers ... I do play there ... On Chronos ...And it's actually their choice ... But, that's not what happens on the Classic servers .. There's nothing remotely p2w in the l2store as of right now ... I don't wanna talk about that future... That shall be seen ... 

You are not answering maybe you dont want to maybe you cant either way its your choice..keep in mind that its better to have a server with lots of ppl to play than a

server with ppl who by all means pay about everything..sooner or later like it or not even those who pay would get bored..i was about to pay for vip and ofc as it is now i wont

Archived