No adena = Server dying

Saphira

Mods and players, 

I'm afraid the current state of the server is harming, step by step, the log-in of real players who entered the game looking for a decent slow server. In my particular case, i saw 4 friends leaving the game, at least, until the situation is solved. 

The adena and spoil drops are completely broken, making the server a simple pay to win by buying adena with cash. How is it possible that you are allowing this? It is unbearable!!!

Right now, i have tested all the spots for lvl and farming adena up to lvl 40. The only place profitable is Orc Barracks, because its the only spot in which mobs x2/x3/x4 have the adena with the same x2/x3/x4 increase. Also, how it is possible that a 30 lvl spot drops more adena than all spots up to lvl 50? Nonsence

I really hope, for the sake of the server, that you take measures to fix this and set the adena to x1 and not this horrible broken thing. If not, i regret to say that the server will die in no more than a month when players quit due to their frustration.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Saphira

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not against fixing the drop/spoil rate on 40+ mobs ... But ... Stop to think for a moment ... Is this what you really want? I'd much prefer that adena/spoil rate would stay as it is now(except the fixing needed on high levels) because I seriously don't want to see insane prices on classic also ... RMT is real ... If there is an adena and spoil increase the inflation would really become a thing ... We've seen it happening on Live for that matter ... **Before the L2 Store nonsense**

1 minute ago, LoanWolf said:

Every mmorpg that has ever come out has attrition for one reason or another.  The fact that weve had to add more servers and still have ques is actually a good sign tbh.

Not really, it's mainly explained for boxes, bots and fishing afks. Look at Aden server for example, now it is at "Heavy" status, but the real user login has been significantly harmed in the last week.

1 minute ago, Saphira said:

Not really, it's mainly explained for boxes, bots and fishing afks. Look at Aden server for example, now it is at "Heavy" status, but the real user login has been significantly harmed in the last week.

Are you saying that bots, boxes and afks didnt exist on day 1 of the server?

3 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

Are you saying that bots, boxes and afks didnt exist on day 1 of the server?

I am saying that the percentage of login they represent is huge compared to some weeks ago.

Oh, and also, i forgot to mention something in the main post. In the last da i have seen and checked that the drop has been significantly reduced after yesterday patch. 

In my specific case, i have a vip lvl 3 account and i have noticed that about 40 to 50% o mobs are dropping adena. So we are worst than 3 days ago :/

45 minutes ago, Limerence said:

I'm not against fixing the drop/spoil rate on 40+ mobs ... But ... Stop to think for a moment ... Is this what you really want? I'd much prefer that adena/spoil rate would stay as it is now(except the fixing needed on high levels) because I seriously don't want to see insane prices on classic also ... RMT is real ... If there is an adena and spoil increase the inflation would really become a thing ... We've seen it happening on Live for that matter ... **Before the L2 Store nonsense**

You don't really believe that do you? Prices for equipment atm are generally what I remember from back in the day. With the exception of SSD those were 10-12 a pop on. While this really only applies to NG to low C grade stuff due to NPC shops Top C and B grade equipment was always stupidly expensive. Prices will always be insane. Lets not forget the 60% craft rate and the insane amount of materials required for B grade equipment. Do you really believe the rates are sustainable for long term gameplay? Cause needing like 1k+ Varnish for one piece of equipment with a 60% success rate with these current rates definitely sounds like fun. 

PS, don't give the hardcore excuse. Tired of seeing that trash thrown around here like it means something when there are people in the 50s not even a month into release. 

5 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

You don't really believe that do you? Prices for equipment atm are generally what I remember from back in the day. With the exception of SSD those were 10-12 a pop on. While this really only applies to NG to low C grade stuff due to NPC shops Top C and B grade equipment was always stupidly expensive. Prices will always be insane. Lets not forget the 60% craft rate and the insane amount of materials required for B grade equipment. Do you really believe the rates are sustainable for long term gameplay? Cause needing like 1k+ Varnish for one piece of equipment with a 60% success rate with these current rates definitely sounds like fun. 

PS, don't give the hardcore excuse. Tired of seeing that trash thrown around here like it means something when there are people in the 50s not even a month into release. 

Nah, I didn't state anything like "hardcore" or "easy" .. The point I made was the money inflation ... Yes, you are actually right that they were stupidly expensive, but when RMT is already here, and there are adena sold everywhere like crazy, then what's the point of even increasing the adena rate ? It will become unsustainable as well ... So, I'd much rather prefer these rates, than the updated ones tbh ... But that is just my opinion ... 

12 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Nah, I didn't state anything like "hardcore" or "easy" .. The point I made was the money inflation ... Yes, you are actually right that they were stupidly expensive, but when RMT is already here, and there are adena sold everywhere like crazy, then what's the point of even increasing the adena rate ? It will become unsustainable as well ... So, I'd much rather prefer these rates, than the updated ones tbh ... But that is just my opinion ... 

So what happens when you need that 1k+ Varnish for an attempt to craft for example. You pretty much gotta buy out a town or two worth of shops cause the spoil rates are so bad. Now multiply that by other users wanting to take a shot to craft a piece of B grade equipment. Lack of Varnish so prices start to skyrocket. While that's happening other people are also slowly crawling their way to B grade as well and they will also want those mats too...thus the price will never go down with these rates, only increase. 

It isn't sustainable long term and thats the issue many players (in general) who think these rate are perfectly acceptable. They are only looking at D and Luxury Shop C grade items and either forgot or don't realize how crazy expensive B grade and above is.  

2 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

So what happens when you need that 1k+ Varnish for an attempt to craft for example. You pretty much gotta buy out a town or two worth of shops cause the spoil rates are so bad. Now multiply that by other users wanting to a shot to craft a piece of B grade equipment. Lack of Varnish so prices start to skyrocket. While that's happening other people are also slowly crawling their way to B grade as well and they will also want those mats too...thus the price will never go down with these rates, only increase. 

It isn't sustainable long term and thats the issue many players (in general) who think these rate are perfectly acceptable. They are only looking at D and Luxury Shop C grade items and either forgot or don't realize how crazy expensive B grade and above is.  

I didn't say anything about the spoil rate staying the same ... It should be fixed on all levels ... I was talking about adena and the overall inflation it will bring on the note that a adena drop rate increase happens ...

3 minutes ago, Limerence said:

I didn't say anything about the spoil rate staying the same ... It should be fixed on all levels ... I was talking about adena and the overall inflation it will bring on the note that a adena drop rate increase happens ...

Ok then we can focus on Adena. You think its logical that 40+ mods drop the same amount that players in the 20-30 range get? 

2 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

Ok then we can focus on Adena. You think its logical that 40+ mods drop the same amount that players in the 20-30 range get? 

I already answered that on my first post, here ..

1 hour ago, Limerence said:

2 minutes ago, Limerence said:

I already answered that on my first post, here ..

My apologies there then but I believe most people who are still complaining about the Adena are talking about the 40+ range. If for some strange reason people are still saying that its not enough pre 40 then they are doing something seriously wrong. 

48 minutes ago, Drakkon said:

My apologies there then but I believe most people who are still complaining about the Adena are talking about the 40+ range. If for some strange reason people are still saying that its not enough pre 40 then they are doing something seriously wrong. 

Mate, i have killed 50 mobs in the last 20 minutes. Only 3 mobs dropped adena!!!! 

They SERIOUSLY need to fix whatever they changed yesterday, unless they want people to massively leave the game!

2 hours ago, Saphira said:

Mate, i have killed 50 mobs in the last 20 minutes. Only 3 mobs dropped adena!!!! 

They SERIOUSLY need to fix whatever they changed yesterday, unless they want people to massively leave the game!

Then you must be unlucky. Adena drop rate is 70% sooo... and it's not like "that's what the l2wiki say, and that's EU blabla", it's just like that since...almost ever, i guess. 

As for the players leaving...well i guess something did change. I tried to log in now my box i use to sell things...aaand i was like "yeah gg with that...gotta wait over 600+ players"...but seems like i was wrong, not even 300 players in queue. Lucky me. 

I don't really know what's wrong with adena rates after 40+, tbh...in Alligator, while doing the Q, i'm getting 50 adenas from mobs. In a group of 9. That's around 360-450 adenas per mob...and where i'm hunting now (Exe ground or Floran area) i get 150-200 adenas per mob...sooo...not really sure what's wrong about 40+ locs, i will test them out myself soon, i hope. 

One thing is for sure : i wont trust other players. 
Beside the fact that after 12-13 years into L2 i came to the point i think everyone else beside me is retarded, so just in case, i wont trust what they say unless i test it myself.
Players are qqing they can't make adenas at level 20-30 while i managed to get Gastra and top D jewels (from the jewel shop) done even if i had 1 box + 2 buffers with me (1 vip 4 and others Vip 0) so...i'm quite sure they're doing lots of things wrong.

4 hours ago, Limerence said:

wake up, adena on low lvl zones are almost 0.9-0.8 to l2 wiki,  places like eastern mining zone are full of obvious bots nobody bans, and lvl 40+ zones give shit, so rmt traders dont even need high lvl  chars to farm decent adena

3 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Then you must be unlucky. Adena drop rate is 70% sooo... and it's not like "that's what the l2wiki say, and that's EU blabla", it's just like that since...almost ever, i guess. 

As for the players leaving...well i guess something did change. I tried to log in now my box i use to sell things...aaand i was like "yeah gg with that...gotta wait over 600+ players"...but seems like i was wrong, not even 300 players in queue. Lucky me. 

I don't really know what's wrong with adena rates after 40+, tbh...in Alligator, while doing the Q, i'm getting 50 adenas from mobs. In a group of 9. That's around 360-450 adenas per mob...and where i'm hunting now (Exe ground or Floran area) i get 150-200 adenas per mob...sooo...not really sure what's wrong about 40+ locs, i will test them out myself soon, i hope. 

One thing is for sure : i wont trust other players. 
Beside the fact that after 12-13 years into L2 i came to the point i think everyone else beside me is retarded, so just in case, i wont trust what they say unless i test it myself.
Players are qqing they can't make adenas at level 20-30 while i managed to get Gastra and top D jewels (from the jewel shop) done even if i had 1 box + 2 buffers with me (1 vip 4 and others Vip 0) so...i'm quite sure they're doing lots of things wrong.

U know nothing Jon Snow...

5 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Well, of course people are crying, i have 3 chars, lvl 28, lvl 26 and lvl 22. Two of them VIP1, and i'm broke as a joke, between them i should have like 600K and that's it, and i play like 4-5 hours a day. 

Maybe because i am a VIP1 that does not get drops nearly as much as a VIP4? Because i think it's VERY HARD and grindy to get a mid grade D wep just by farming and "playing the market".

Can you detail please how you got Gastra and Top D Jewels?, and specify what am i doing wrong? Oh, don't tell me you got a lucky CompoBow Drop and you sold that, and that's how.

My 3 chars, Warrior, Cleric and a lvl 22 Scavenger, getting like one "meh" spoil every 50 skill uses, Looking in the L2 Wiki which mob drops what.  I'm always looking to buy low and sell high on the market, i join parties, AOE and Pole ones to maximize SS use, i buy consumables in Giran, cuz it's cheaper, and i'm not wasting money in crap, just whats strictly essential. I think i'm doing it all.

Hey, shed some light on me, please cuz i don't know what "Lots of things" i'm doing wrong.

I don't see any problem for drop, if you consider equality vs softcore( casual low level),  they might spam quests for adena and get reasonable drop but you high level 40lv+ has a chance to get quality items drop which make you more profit than them. Just play smart and see where to farm the mobs including spoil. 

22 minutes ago, Kaitos said:

Well, of course people are crying, i have 3 chars, lvl 28, lvl 26 and lvl 22. Two of them VIP1, and i'm broke as a joke, between them i should have like 600K and that's it, and i play like 4-5 hours a day. 

Maybe because i am a VIP1 that does not get drops nearly as much as a VIP4? Because i think it's VERY HARD and grindy to get a mid grade D wep just by farming and "playing the market".

Can you detail please how you got Gastra and Top D Jewels?, and specify what am i doing wrong? Oh, don't tell me you got a lucky CompoBow Drop and you sold that, and that's how.

My 3 chars, Warrior, Cleric and a lvl 22 Scavenger, getting like one "meh" spoil every 50 skill uses, Looking in the L2 Wiki which mob drops what.  I'm always looking to buy low and sell high on the market, i join parties, AOE and Pole ones to maximize SS use, i buy consumables in Giran, cuz it's cheaper, and i'm not wasting money in crap, just whats strictly essential. I think i'm doing it all.

Hey, shed some light on me, please cuz i don't know what "Lots of things" i'm doing wrong.

He can't shed you some light because he even got lucky with drops and/or he was saving Adena since level 1 and bought his SS from the shop. 

People who come here and say "Look at me!!! Top D!!! You are clearly doing something wrong", when in reality , all he done was some lucky drops and bought SS with $ and/or he's in a Mage AOE party since the start of the server.

11 hours ago, Saphira said:

" i regret to say that the server will die in no more than a month when players quit due to their frustration. "

I really want to see that XDDD. IMO we will just loose casuals like your 4 noob friends :D just go already some x1000 private c'mon.. why are you still here.

1 hour ago, Kaitos said:

Nobody never said you " should " have that amount because you played that much ( its not private where everyone runs geared in 1 day ) . Drop works that , sometimes it drop sometimes not and deal with it. I had fkn 0 drop in a full week and i did not cry, patience rewarded :)

Really adenski are mess ? Why then there are already Adena sellers ? Are you really that much stupid ? Drop is good,adenski is really good. Its not server problem when you dont know how to make adenski. Others players like me already have C gear with casual gameplay. So please stop cry about drops,adenski finally because now its really easy and its annoying how kids are crying everywhere. Go play salvation or something :) much easier.

Archived