No adena = Server dying

Saphira

41 minutes ago, Atreanox said:

Really adenski are mess ? Why then there are already Adena sellers ? Are you really that much stupid ? Drop is good,adenski is really good. Its not server problem when you dont know how to make adenski. Others players like me already have C gear with casual gameplay. So please stop cry about drops,adenski finally because now its really easy and its annoying how kids are crying everywhere. Go play salvation or something :) much easier.

Whiteknights shall be defeated!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Drakkon said:

So what happens when you need that 1k+ Varnish for an attempt to craft for example. You pretty much gotta buy out a town or two worth of shops cause the spoil rates are so bad. Now multiply that by other users wanting to take a shot to craft a piece of B grade equipment. Lack of Varnish so prices start to skyrocket. While that's happening other people are also slowly crawling their way to B grade as well and they will also want those mats too...thus the price will never go down with these rates, only increase. 

It isn't sustainable long term and thats the issue many players (in general) who think these rate are perfectly acceptable. They are only looking at D and Luxury Shop C grade items and either forgot or don't realize how crazy expensive B grade and above is.  

thats why we need bots farming varnish for us :ph34r::ph34r:

(JK)

10 hours ago, HyPnoZze said:

[content moderated]

I'm not trying to offend you, but you do realize that the server is a mess cause people like you, dont you?

Again, i'm not trying to insult you, but no matter now much noise we do, while people spend more than the subscription fee on ncstore, they will not change the rates. Yeah the game is "free" cause there are those who spend much more than what is need/health. Dont get me wrong, i'm not againt to spend money in what you like, its your money, you o what you see fit.

I myself spend money in games cause gamming is my hobbie, and i usually do buy currency in games that respect me, here... not so much. 

I already said that in other posts, but JP and KR accepts p2w, at least the majority of players accept it, in "non-competitive" games (L2 has no pro tournament that i'm aware of). Remember that KR mmmorpg companys dont see us as the real target, but the left over.

About experience... i started to play in 2004, stoped in 2009 and i can see that the rates are broken and killing the server. I'm playing around it without NCcoins, and with no rush... yes, i'm low lvl (just killed my spoiler from lvl 29 back to 25) and figure out a away to try avance without NCcoins.

12 hours ago, Kaitos said:

Well, of course people are crying, i have 3 chars, lvl 28, lvl 26 and lvl 22. Two of them VIP1, and i'm broke as a joke, between them i should have like 600K and that's it, and i play like 4-5 hours a day. 

Maybe because i am a VIP1 that does not get drops nearly as much as a VIP4? Because i think it's VERY HARD and grindy to get a mid grade D wep just by farming and "playing the market".

Can you detail please how you got Gastra and Top D Jewels?, and specify what am i doing wrong? Oh, don't tell me you got a lucky CompoBow Drop and you sold that, and that's how.

My 3 chars, Warrior, Cleric and a lvl 22 Scavenger, getting like one "meh" spoil every 50 skill uses, Looking in the L2 Wiki which mob drops what.  I'm always looking to buy low and sell high on the market, i join parties, AOE and Pole ones to maximize SS use, i buy consumables in Giran, cuz it's cheaper, and i'm not wasting money in crap, just whats strictly essential. I think i'm doing it all.

Hey, shed some light on me, please cuz i don't know what "Lots of things" i'm doing wrong.

I cant say what you are doing wrong cause i'm not an expert, but i can tell you what i'm doing:

My main acc has 3 chars; artisian, scarvanger an a future dark avenger, my support accs have, in one of them, a future wc, and a future bishop, and the other one has just an archer.

I do not spend money on basic mats, only on key mats (blades and so on), my focus to craft are my dwarfs that share the same weapon, and my tanker. I try to get the key mats by spoil (right now i'm trying to get saber blades), if i see someone selling what i need on a reasenable price, i buy.

As i said up there, i just killed to dlvl and be able to spoil what i need. I do not have a desire to rush to meet the pay wall, i'm working slowlly to be well equiped so when i meet the wall, be able to work around it again.

I hope that what i do can give you some light how to work around the current rates.

2 minutes ago, Kaizant said:

I'm not trying to offend you, but you do realize that the server is a mess cause people like you, dont you?

Again, i'm not trying to insult you, but no matter now much noise we do, while people spend more than the subscription fee on ncstore, they will not change the rates. Yeah the game is "free" cause there are those who spend much more than what is need/health. Dont get me wrong, i'm not againt to spend money in what you like, its your money, you o what you see fit.

I myself spend money in games cause gamming is my hobbie, and i usually do buy currency in games that respect me, here... not so much. 

I already said that in other posts, but JP and KR accepts p2w, at least the majority of players accept it, in "non-competitive" games (L2 has no pro tournament that i'm aware of). Remember that KR mmmorpg companys dont see us as the real target, but the left over.

About experience... i started to play in 2004, stoped in 2009 and i can see that the rates are broken and killing the server. I'm playing around it without NCcoins, and with no rush... yes, i'm low lvl (just killed my spoiler from lvl 29 back to 25) and figure out a away to try avance without NCcoins.

I cant say what you are doing wrong cause i'm not an expert, but i can tell you what i'm doing:

My main acc has 3 chars; artisian, scarvanger an a future dark avenger, my support accs have, in one of them, a future wc, and a future bishop, and the other one has just an archer.

I do not spend money on basic mats, only on key mats (blades and so on), my focus to craft are my dwarfs that share the same weapon, and my tanker. I try to get the key mats by spoil (right now i'm trying to get saber blades), if i see someone selling what i need on a reasenable price, i buy.

As i said up there, i just killed to dlvl and be able to spoil what i need. I do not have a desire to rush to meet the pay wall, i'm working slowlly to be well equiped so when i meet the wall, be able to work around it again.

I hope that what i do can give you some light how to work around the current rates.

Im here to have fun, since they bleeped up something ( on purpose, or not) if i have to pay for having fun, i will. I Dont see where the server is a mess because of me.

in my opinion people who log to cry 24/7 and refuse to play are giving bad reputation, and are involving the health of the server, im not, im trying to bring friends, im supporting with buying nccoin ( yea it gives me an advantagen but still)
im doing my best in game, to be competitive, to give top players something to do/fight.

And your post, isnt at all giving any new idea, or making the problems goes up, you are just here to criticize what people doing, so no point.

6 minutes ago, HyPnoZze said:

Im here to have fun, since they bleeped up something ( on purpose, or not) if i have to pay for having fun, i will. I Dont see where the server is a mess because of me.

in my opinion people who log to cry 24/7 and refuse to play are giving bad reputation, and are involving the health of the server

Don't worry, the real people who will kill Gludio and Aden (let's face it, TI and Giran will be the ones that everything will get merged with) will be those that box countless (if you are boxing below 20 chars, this isn't about you) chars during afk events and then use all their earned items to RMT, thus:

1. Earning real money
  2. Making sure others can't earn adena/XP (taking precious online slots and even forcing exile from TI/Giran)
  3. Contributing nothing to economy as they don't sell for adena, hence items do not become cheaper

2 minutes ago, HyPnoZze said:

in my opinion people who log to cry 24/7 and refuse to play are giving bad reputation, and are involving the health of the server, im not, im trying to bring friends, im supporting with buying nccoin ( yea it gives me an advantagen but still)
im doing my best in game, to be competitive, to give top players something to do/fight.

And your post, isnt at all giving any new idea, or making the problems goes up, you are just here to criticize what people doing, so no point.

Yeah... i think you missed my point... or not, since your reply is what they want. To make people spend money to have fun. Again, i was not trying to offend you, i was explain that is much more lucrative for then to keep the rates as they are so you need to spend money to have fun. 

The main office is in a place that spend money to have fun is accepted. I personally know people from JP, and one of them stays, most of his time, in KR cause of his work. They all tell me that usually the mid class works around 10h/d, 6d/w and sometimes dont get days off, so... p2w is what they came up to give people who want to be competitive, in a game with no pro tornament, aka no money prize for the top player(s).

As i said, you worked for your money, you decide how to spend your money. But be consious that the way you spend money on L2 is part of the problem you are complaing. 

I'm sorry if you took my post as a personal atk, what it wanst, i'm just point out something that many games with cash shop do. There are games that dont do it, they try do have a cash shop with only cosmetics and do right by the comunity (like warframe or guildwars 2).

And about the ideia... if you didnt get what i was saying, its ok... you want to "stay on top", and i'm just saying that "be on top" isnt every thing in the game.

Off to arm

3 hours ago, HyPnoZze said:

Having fun, paying 600+ Ncoins per day just for SS ?! In top of that you are frustrated that you cannot afford basic things in the game even when you pay like 7$ PER DAY!? And you are still having fun and want to bring friends to your "fun"?!

Well , your fun is very different then my fun !

And yes, you are one of the reasons as why we are in this mess. Companies change when revenue drops. Thanks to you and alike , they will do nothing.

Well , congratulation. Hope you will be the proud owner of some of the best P2W items when they will add them in the cash shop , targeted at you (and alike) of course. Paying at least 7$ daily on a MMO , will mean nothing if they add a 100$ weapon, right ?

..right!

On 26/10/2018 at 6:01 AM, Kaitos said:

Well, of course people are crying, i have 3 chars, lvl 28, lvl 26 and lvl 22. Two of them VIP1, and i'm broke as a joke, between them i should have like 600K and that's it, and i play like 4-5 hours a day. 

Maybe because i am a VIP1 that does not get drops nearly as much as a VIP4? Because i think it's VERY HARD and grindy to get a mid grade D wep just by farming and "playing the market".

Can you detail please how you got Gastra and Top D Jewels?, and specify what am i doing wrong? Oh, don't tell me you got a lucky CompoBow Drop and you sold that, and that's how.

My 3 chars, Warrior, Cleric and a lvl 22 Scavenger, getting like one "meh" spoil every 50 skill uses, Looking in the L2 Wiki which mob drops what.  I'm always looking to buy low and sell high on the market, i join parties, AOE and Pole ones to maximize SS use, i buy consumables in Giran, cuz it's cheaper, and i'm not wasting money in crap, just whats strictly essential. I think i'm doing it all.

Hey, shed some light on me, please cuz i don't know what "Lots of things" i'm doing wrong.

Wanna know how? I got the broom out my ass and farmed the spiders. 2 chars mages. One farming the Q in dark elf for 3200 adenas and the other one farming the Q in talking island. Once the MPs of one run out, sit and recover. Switch and hunt 'till you run out of mana. Repeat. I did this for like...1 whole day. I managed to farm enough to buy materials to craft a Compound Bow. After that server rates were increased. I got luck with drops of full items and key materials. Managed to did some market in order to gain enough to sell CB and get low D bow. Kept farming 'till i managed to get enough to hit 500-600k adenas. Sold the low D bow. Got 1kk, got the Gastra from weapon shop. 

EASY, DOES IT. 

Also i got a 100% profit from the PP. I lowered boxes from 3 to 2, so the one who was suppose to be BD is selling the drops i get in town while i xp PR+PP. Most of the adenas i get in the PR are used to restock SS and arrows. The adenas i get on the PP are 100% profit. Bought the jewel set yesterday and i got already 150k on main + 200k on PP + items to sell on the BD. Means i'm close enough to upgrade from Gastra to top-shop D. 

"This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!".

9 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Yiar (Lineage 2)

Oct 26, 15:18 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience. Thank you for helping us make Lineage 2 a better place!

So I decided to check it and here're the results of their actions, those I pmed are bots!!! https://imgur.com/Wu6rbDc GG WP. 
It's up to you people to decide if you can trust them.

"This is ten percent spider quest, twenty percent waterfalls
Fifteen percent concentrated power of bow
Five percent spoil rate, fifty percent bots
And a hundred percent reason to refund the pay!".

Loooolll noone talks for the fact that mobs drop 1 mat each time at spoil (instead of 1-13 for example at noble ants) and also TOP D items recs and parts drop in less than 0,1% chance or max 0,5%. Will take many months just to farm top d with those rates if you are not a no lifer (in that case will still take months but maybe not MANY). Dont forget we have to pay for gatekeepers at 40. Epic fail

1 minute ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Loooolll noone talks for the fact that mobs drop 1 mat each time at spoil (instead of 1-13 for example at noble ants) and also TOP D items recs and parts drop in less than 0,1% chance or max 0,5%. Will take many months just to farm top d with those rates if you are not a no lifer (in that case will still take months but maybe not MANY). Dont forget we have to pay for gatekeepers at 40. Epic fail

lol fail lol i can't make top gear by farming 1 hour per day lol fail lololol fail lolol and i gotta pay ports at level 40 instead of paying them since lv 1 lol epic fail xddd 

You're free to go back to ur illegal server, pay for items and then throw urself off a bridge when it will close 3 months later. Thank you for joining an """HARDCORE""" (cause this is not hardcore at all.) retail server. Bye. 

5 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

instead 1-13??? boy you should go back to that high rate illegal server where you came from xDDDDDDD

1 hour per day? I play 10 hours per day and i have still moon armor you smart ass, who will pay for gatekeeper for me and my buffer at 40? I am already 37 and i spend all my adena at ss/vamp pots/haste pots. Because if i dont my buffer will be NO MANA after 3 minites of farm. Who will pay for teleports with those rates? Who will pay for 1k adena each time i teleport for my + my buffer so many times per day? Who will pay 9million for c grade weapon and 2 million for c grade armor ?

4 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

1 hour per day? I play 10 hours per day and i have still moon armor you smart ass, who will pay for gatekeeper for me and my buffer at 40? I am already 37 and i spend all my adena at ss/vamp pots/haste pots. Because if i dont my buffer will be NO MANA after 3 minites of farm. Who will pay for teleports with those rates? Who will pay for 1k adena each time i teleport for my + my buffer so many times per day? Who will pay 9million for c grade weapon and 2 million for c grade armor ?

Bots will :D 

8 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

ypu have buffer but you spending adena for vamp and haste...lol okay we are finished here xD

and why tp 2 chars when you can trade and tp one char and leave buffer at leveling farming spot???

why not farm mobs that are vulnerable to your skills so you have less adena spend for ss? i mean come on i cant be your adena guide lol

ypu have buffer but you spending adena for vamp and haste...lol okay we are finished here xD

Do you play this game ? Or did 15 years ago and you are here to troll? My buffer is not 40+ to get haste buff and i need spellbook that drops from 50+ mobs 0,1% chance or less hahhaa. Also he is cleric not delf oracle to give me free vamp.  

6 minutes ago, lakirojunl said:

and why tp 2 chars when you can trade and tp one char and leave buffer at leveling farming spot???

I'm wondering how he's so poor being a spoiler. I crafted spiked club by level 25, while I was buying materials I managed to get ~100k while partying with my buffer and selling over-bought materials with third char. 
Now (in 2 days) I have 150k adena, 200d crystals, 10k SSD and shit tone of mats again.

I'm wondering how he's so poor being a spoiler. I crafted spiked club by level 25, while I was buying materials I managed to get ~100k while partying with my buffer and selling over-bought materials with third char. 
Now (in 2 days) I have 150k adena, 200d crystals, 10k SSD and shit tone of mats again.

Thats what you dont understand. All of you people are blind or something.... I got Tarbar at 24 lvl too, i had full jewels from drops at 28. I made tarbar +3 at 26. NOW I HAVE NO ADENA.

12 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Np man :P Im just always mad with this company when i post here

Yeah me too. It's really bleeped up. The lie they wrote about bots to me was the last straw to me, they really think we're bunch of idiots who won't even think about pming bots to check if they really did it. Time to contact media I think, maybe someone will be interested in this shit and will make it public so people who're interested in the games will think twice before joining any NCsoft game.

Archived