The amount of bots in this game is ridiculous

ViciousL22

And the ability to report them is limited to 1 each half an hour. Why? It doesn't make any sense. Even worse, you have a limited amount of reports a day and you can't report twice from different accounts, because it detects your IP address. But why the bleep Devs @Juji don't do the same and ban every single account from the IP of one bot??? It's really infuriating. >:(>:(

If they had not many just 1 guy per server that his job would be exactly that to find & ban bots & gold sellers on a daily basis they wouldn't be any bots & gold sellers around, I mean now every time you tp to a town/village you instantly get pm from gold sellers how hard is it for a GM to log & instant-ban all of them? the truth is they don't care I play this game enough to know that, people thought with classic servers would be different but unfortunately is one of the same, nc never change.

There are too many in the server.

I recorded some bots that was attacking bats in Gludio server and was programmed to attack chaotic players too.

[content removed]

That many more bots than any report system can handle.
The NC seriously need to improve their anti-bot system.

12 hours ago, Yuri said:

There are too many in the server.

I recorded some bots that was attacking bats in Gludio server and was programmed to attack chaotic players too.

[content removed]

That many more bots than any report system can handle.
The NC seriously need to improve their anti-bot system.

:)))))

That was priceless. You should do a full tour from the whole map and gather them all and walk them around , for fun :)

Anyway , NcSoft will do nothing against bots and RMT. Is against the rules :)))

I've seen many of them killing bats in dark elf area. I'm 100% sure they are bots because they aren't even being discreet about it. A 3 elf mage party killing bats in the dark elf marshland using no sps, moving attacking and resting in unison. Using the Bot Report Button does nothing so i took matters into my own hands.

I've been training the bats they are programed to kill and then log off right in front of them then they link the bats and gets mobbed to death.

2 hours ago, Yadras said:

I've seen many of them killing bats in dark elf area. I'm 100% sure they are bots because they aren't even being discreet about it. A 3 elf mage party killing bats in the dark elf marshland using no sps, moving attacking and resting in unison. Using the Bot Report Button does nothing so i took matters into my own hands.

I've been training the bats they are programed to kill and then log off right in front of them then they link the bats and gets mobbed to death.

2 hours ago, existenz said:

have you count the amount of different threads for the same thing? 

SO?!

Are you this big of a blind white knight ?! Let people post whatever they wish. Is their right to do so. 

And yes, for every group of bots, people needs to post them. NcSoft needs to act. And do it fast, else you will not see this kind of posts on this forum as you will only play with your beloved white knights and bots.

Archived