Advantages and Disadvantages of each knight?

Astarot

Well, coming back to the nice conversation before someone started flaming for no reason...

Is the pulling capabilities of the ET really better? ET has more pulling skills or it's just the naturally better cd? I'm a till-the-end HK and I think we all have the same pulling skills, but with different graphics (I haven't played the other tanks). At least I have:

- all directions pull, that gets stronger in range and effect when passive buff reachs lvl 5 (that by the way, it would be great if they design a proper way to check it)

- on direction - multiple target pull

- single target pull aka old chain

- shield boomerang aka old single aggro

- aggresion aura

Btw, I do solo a little with my HK and in this event reached 93k+ PAtk with my beloved +11 Blessed APOCA Cutter using Love, BR, Frenzy, Abu1 and Savage. The biggest factor in the damage output is the crit dmg in Frenzy, which makes a notorious difference. I can only imagine the chunks a properly setted HK (Bloody+12 2SA with Augment, Bloody Set, Off Brooch, Circle and PvE Cloak, etc) could provide without overstacking. There's still hope in that department, but for purely PvE and ludic means

HK 103 for reference

And as a footnote: EVERYONE has to adapt, even if you don't change role or class, or if there's no update in your class, you have to adapt to the changes and in the interactions with the other classes, or new game dynamics or new classes, etc. It doesn't make sense to imply that an old player doesn't know how to adapt after all the changes this game has experienced. I've played DA/HK since C1 just because I want to keep it like this, and so do other players with their respective classes

Hi,

also have one little tank 102SK/103HK - dont call ma madman  :-D

There is one difference between tanks - that long range mass chain - HK 800 range  rest of them 600 range if i remember correctly.

Main difference is in these offensive / defensive skills.

Also dont know if its more about luck or some change last week probability of chains (successful) was lower then before.

True i change rings from octa one to tauti one - but there is no bonus for pull in both of them.

Have someone same problem as me.

BTW still no solution in that spirit of revenge - where noone from pty get that buff.

7 hours ago, Keoz said:

Well, coming back to the nice conversation before someone started flaming for no reason...

Is the pulling capabilities of the ET really better? ET has more pulling skills or it's just the naturally better cd? I'm a till-the-end HK and I think we all have the same pulling skills, but with different graphics (I haven't played the other tanks).

If I remember correctly ET and HK are the only 2 tanks who have the non-target AOE pull.  All tanks do have a range AOE pull though. 

As far as ET being #1; best Aura (better enchant routes as well), best reuse, best cubic, best debuffs (technically tied with HK), and best survivability.

Edit: Before anyone brings up SK para; it just isn't as good as what ET and HK get.  That non-target pull to self from all sides is just nasty.

On 21/2/2018 at 10:42 AM, Keoz said:

Is the pulling capabilities of the ET really better? ET has more pulling skills or it's just the naturally better cd? I'm a till-the-end HK and I think we all have the same pulling skills, but with different graphics (I haven't played the other tanks). At least I have:

- all directions pull, that gets stronger in range and effect when passive buff reachs lvl 5 (that by the way, it would be great if they design a proper way to check it)

- on direction - multiple target pull

- single target pull aka old chain

- shield boomerang aka old single aggro

- aggresion aura

Btw, I do solo a little with my HK and in this event reached 93k+ PAtk with my beloved +11 Blessed APOCA Cutter using Love, BR, Frenzy, Abu1 and Savage. The biggest factor in the damage output is the crit dmg in Frenzy, which makes a notorious difference. I can only imagine the chunks a properly setted HK (Bloody+12 2SA with Augment, Bloody Set, Off Brooch, Circle and PvE Cloak, etc) could provide without overstacking. There's still hope in that department, but for purely PvE and ludic means

HK 103 for reference

And as a footnote: EVERYONE has to adapt, even if you don't change role or class, or if there's no update in your class, you have to adapt to the changes and in the interactions with the other classes, or new game dynamics or new classes, etc. It doesn't make sense to imply that an old player doesn't know how to adapt after all the changes this game has experienced. I've played DA/HK since C1 just because I want to keep it like this, and so do other players with their respective classes

EVA has an additional semi pull skills that lower speed of target that can be very usefull on aoe / pvp. The maelstrom skill also "stun" target for 3 sec or so, is not a stun but a state that target dont move XD, dont know if aoe chains has it.  
Evas is the favorite because it is more tanky with same gear and cubics are almost the same as knight cubic.......... also the cooldown reduction on passive is a nice plus...

20 hours ago, Rodah said:

If I remember correctly ET and HK are the only 2 tanks who have the non-target AOE pull.  All tanks do have a range AOE pull though. 

As far as ET being #1; best Aura (better enchant routes as well), best reuse, best cubic, best debuffs (technically tied with HK), and best survivability.

Edit: Before anyone brings up SK para; it just isn't as good as what ET and HK get.  That non-target pull to self from all sides is just nasty.

ST or SK also has the non target aoe pull, so ST is better than HK XD.  In hale soul the name of the skill if i remember correctly

On 2/20/2018 at 1:45 AM, Quitted said:

I'm not used to buy from rmters not to buy accounts so i gave up almost 8 months ago due to another ncwest scam.

I've logged in just to see the new skills. ST 104 here.

I said that only because i think it's really difficult to change your 14 years long play stile, well almost impossible.

If you managed to do that (from ST to ET) give some hints to the nubs. They will appreciate it for sure and i will too if i will evercome back but i don't think it's gonna happen.

Have fun irlu

i reroll few times, from archer to dagger, than iss, then feoh, healer and for a very short time tyrr. for me, the best char for play was healer, i feel wonderfull in this skin, but still thinkin to try tank, and i already start up an ET from zero, becouse is more challenging, and not so many people have courage to play this class, and every time u need desperate for farm or pvp, a good tank missing. why they dont wanna play tank, dunno, maybe want only dmg dealers, and do all things smashing enemies and mobs with a club in hand? :)  

so be brave bro, and reroll to ET, for sure u will be amazed about what u discover about this class, and take this like a challenge for ur mind & soul. 

13 hours ago, N4zgul said:

i reroll few times, from archer to dagger, than iss, then feoh, healer and for a very short time tyrr. for me, the best char for play was healer, i feel wonderfull in this skin, but still thinkin to try tank, and i already start up an ET from zero, becouse is more challenging, and not so many people have courage to play this class, and every time u need desperate for farm or pvp, a good tank missing. why they dont wanna play tank, dunno, maybe want only dmg dealers, and do all things smashing enemies and mobs with a club in hand? :)  

so be brave bro, and reroll to ET, for sure u will be amazed about what u discover about this class, and take this like a challenge for ur mind & soul. 

The reason certain people dont want to play a support class is simple, they dont want to be co-dependant of other players.

The tank in a functioning CP is a Key position, and requires a certain level of commitment to the group in order to be effective.

Also being a support class that requires assistance killing Mobs at a decent rate, makes those players (who dont want to or know how to hustle exp) either look for other options or creates a feeling of being stuck.

This Server is being affected by the imbalance of the Overpowered DD who can efficiently exp with a box buffer, instead of requiring a full party. Since party  long grinding sessions are either non existent or greatly reduced due to VP sustainability logistics issues ( party cake) this creates a adverse affect on current Exp parties.

On 2/23/2018 at 10:18 PM, OMEGALIGHT said:

The reason certain people dont want to play a support class is simple, they dont want to be co-dependant of other players.

The tank in a functioning CP is a Key position, and requires a certain level of commitment to the group in order to be effective.

Also being a support class that requires assistance killing Mobs at a decent rate, makes those players (who dont want to or know how to hustle exp) either look for other options or creates a feeling of being stuck.

This Server is being affected by the imbalance of the Overpowered DD who can efficiently exp with a box buffer, instead of requiring a full party. Since party  long grinding sessions are either non existent or greatly reduced due to VP sustainability logistics issues ( party cake) this creates a adverse affect on current Exp parties.

That's a very nice speach Sir, and thank you for it! 

Archived