BOTS and VIP 4 Clans will remain here in few weeks

Bottleneck

Everywhere I go - I see bots; bots in orc village area (Kasha dire wolfs), bots in dwarf area (golems), Bee hive (bloody bees) etc...

Spoil rates are bleeped up. After 20 minutes of spoiling I have found 1 CBP.

How Can I rival (as a Spoiler) with bot who decomposes 2k iron ore and 2k coal in Gludio?

Are you guys crazy?

How do you want to achive craft lets say BOP? https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/recipe/4199/bow-of-peril.html

You need fuking 10k animal bones and 10k other mats like iron, varnish, SOPs etc. You got 1 Iron ore every 5th mob !@#$

Playing as spoiler is useless.

I wish You all GL while playing L2 on this embarrassing server.

Few weeks more and only bots and VIP 4 clan will remain.

Thank You

4 minutes ago, Tearow said:

another one that does not want to spend time to get something like in the early days. maybe it has been set abit harder but if it is really that bad how come people are walking in c grade already if it is that bad.

They have 6x bot accounts on 2x PC's

1 hour ago, Tearow said:

another one that does not want to spend time to get something like in the early days. maybe it has been set abit harder but if it is really that bad how come people are walking in c grade already if it is that bad.

You really need to spam spam every post and try to defend the actual rate, the adena is clearly fcked up, when you got more adena doing a quest lvl 10 than killing mobs lvl 50, something is wrong, we dont care about you and what you think, its a fact.

SOMETHING IS WRONG.

Why would it destroy the game? I mean it would destroy it abit but not that much.

Homan spoiler will gain their gear by them selves by even crafting it.

bot spoilers will just sell the mats for people that do not like to get a spoiler themselves.

dont get me wrong bots are still bad but it will help other people

1 minute ago, HyPnoZze said:

You really need to spam spam every post and try to defend the actual rate, the adena is clearly fcked up, when you got more adena doing a quest lvl 10 than killing mobs lvl 50, something is wrong, we dont care about you and what you think, its a fact.

SOMETHING IS WRONG.

maybe i am maybe i am not. i agree that the spoil rate is bad but then again why do would you care about the rate. its not you own the game and tell the company to lower the rates because its not playable. if you dont like the rates why are you still playing. if this was a totally new game would you go on the forums and tell them 

WEHHH i am not getting my gear within 1 hour WEHHHH please increase rates so i am faster geared and leveled up WEHHHH....

1 minute ago, Tearow said:

maybe i am maybe i am not. i agree that the spoil rate is bad but then again why do would you care about the rate. its not you own the game and tell the company to lower the rates because its not playable. if you dont like the rates why are you still playing. if this was a totally new game would you go on the forums and tell them 

WEHHH i am not getting my gear within 1 hour WEHHHH please increase rates so i am faster geared and leveled up WEHHHH....

Once again i will repeat since you got slow brain and dont understand.
The rate seems good to me, i've no problem with RATE.

but when a mob lvl 20, ALL OF THEM, ABSOLUTLY ALL MOBS LVL 20, drop more than mobs lvl 40+ THERE IS A PROBLEM, its not related to RATES.

BECAUSE RATES ARE GOOD, there is a problem/bug into the mobs/zobe lvl 40+

Take like 10 minutes to read, sit, think about it.

2 minutes ago, HyPnoZze said:

Once again i will repeat since you got slow brain and dont understand.
The rate seems good to me, i've no problem with RATE.

but when a mob lvl 20, ALL OF THEM, ABSOLUTLY ALL MOBS LVL 20, drop more than mobs lvl 40+ THERE IS A PROBLEM, its not related to RATES.

BECAUSE RATES ARE GOOD, there is a problem/bug into the mobs/zobe lvl 40+

Take like 10 minutes to read, sit, think about it.

Alright but you said i was defending the rates in general. i have no clue about 40+ but i can only make a guess it that they have it this way because people would be at end game way to fast as they expected?

Just now, Tearow said:

Alright but you said i was defending the rates in general. i have no clue about 40+ but i can only make a guess it that they have it this way because people would be at end game way to fast as they expected?

It was the same lvl 20 and they changed it, so i think its just a "misstake" that they probably made on purpose to get some nccoin from ss NG / SSD but its time to be fixed now

1 minute ago, HyPnoZze said:

It was the same lvl 20 and they changed it, so i think its just a "misstake" that they probably made on purpose to get some nccoin from ss NG / SSD but its time to be fixed now

i see i know there are alot of shops right now for it. i mean i am crafting alot of ssd myself without the *beep* nccoin

1 hour ago, Bottleneck said:

Everywhere I go - I see bots; bots in orc village area (Kasha dire wolfs), bots in dwarf area (golems), Bee hive (bloody bees) etc...

Spoil rates are bleeped up. After 20 minutes of spoiling I have found 1 CBP.

How Can I rival (as a Spoiler) with bot who decomposes 2k iron ore and 2k coal in Gludio?

Are you guys crazy?

How do you want to achive craft lets say BOP? https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/recipe/4199/bow-of-peril.html

You need fuking 10k animal bones and 10k other mats like iron, varnish, SOPs etc. You got 1 Iron ore every 5th mob !@#$

I wish You all GL while playing L2 on this embarrassing server.

Few weeks more and only bots and VIP 4 clan will remain.

Thank You

sorry, but its suppose for you to take LONGGGGG to get a BOP. Or you have a CP and you are playing 6+ hours a day partying with them efectively ( pushing trains or killing mobs with full pt ) 

or

you will take long time to get top B grade weapon. But that is normal in L2 it always have been. I remember playing lot of years ago ( more than 10 years ) and I didnt know about L2 how I know today and I remember that I stayed so bleeping happy with my SH when I got Karmian set and C grade Demon's Staff.. And I got the staff at almost 50, playing with a d weapon until there.

So this is the same thing its happening in this server and its logical.

If everyone could get a top B weap easily what would be the value of those weapons? Would it be an achievment when you finally got to craft one for you? maybe not..

That is why I like Lineage 2 so much... I started with 2 friends, 1 left in 1 day and another one is thinking in leaving in less than a month because its "hard"

But you see server full and few people complaining because there are people that likes this. I am one of them and wish that they could keep these rates.

If there are broken rates ( x2, x3 mobs  dropping less adena ) that should be obviously fixed, but keep the rest... Im playing SE+BD with VIP1 

Cheers

3 hours ago, Bottleneck said:

Not if you are a bot and can do 24/7 (23/7 if reported). Bots have always played a key part in the Lineage II economy, did you really think they would skip the 'hardcore' classic?

2 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

sorry, but its suppose for you to take LONGGGGG to get a BOP. Or you have a CP and you are playing 6+ hours a day partying with them efectively ( pushing trains or killing mobs with full pt ) 

or

you will take long time to get top B grade weapon. But that is normal in L2 it always have been. I remember playing lot of years ago ( more than 10 years ) and I didnt know about L2 how I know today and I remember that I stayed so bleeping happy with my SH when I got Karmian set and C grade Demon's Staff.. And I got the staff at almost 50, playing with a d weapon until there.

If everyone could get a top B weap easily what would be the value of those weapons? Would it be an achievment when you finally got to craft one for you? maybe not..

That is why I like Lineage 2 so much... I started with 2 friends, 1 left in 1 day and another one is thinking in leaving in less than a month because its "hard"

But you see server full and few people complaining because there are people that likes this. I am one of them and wish that they could keep these rates.

If there are broken rates ( x2, x3 mobs  dropping less adena ) that should be obviously fixed, but keep the rest... Im playing SE+BD with VIP1 

Cheers

This +1. Kids today just want everything on a silver plate and no work. 

Btw good job rushing to higher levels thinking that a C/B weapon will be given to you for free. I still have all my xp scrolls untouched cause i think its silly to exp like a maniac and not manage your adena. But hey...just my 2 cents.

23 minutes ago, givemefive said:

This +1. Kids today just want everything on a silver plate and no work. 

Btw good job rushing to higher levels thinking that a C/B weapon will be given to you for free. I still have all my xp scrolls untouched cause i think its silly to exp like a maniac and not manage your adena. But hey...just my 2 cents.

I could not have put it better myself.

5 hours ago, Tearow said:

That's the problem exactly. You're saying that all of us MUST bot with 9 accounts on 3 PC to just stay competitive. While they should ban botters actively or at least review the reports players send. Why the hell they have a report system if they do nothing, bots are there for weeks, you report them and nothing happens. 

3 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

or

Cheers

Listen, even with EU Classic rates, people there takes looooooooooong to get a BOP. And the spoil there is x2/x3 of what we have. You don't understand , that this will ruin this server, having this spoil rate, right? Right now, if you want to buy 10k of Animal Bones, you need to visit ALL town and empty every seller of Animal Bones and you will still need A LOT more. And that is if ONE player would like right now to craft a BOP. This, is from a server 3+ week old , FULL ( with lots of farming bots ). And no, don't you believe that for exemple, Animal Bones will pop up later in the game like flowers on a field after a rain. Animal Bones are best farmed in low level areas along with many other mats. You are talking about the early days of Lineage 2. Do you remember spoilers deleveling just to be able to farm mats at lower level? Yup. They did that for a reason. Now, should we talk about other mats? Hm ?

Anyway , same goes for people saying "Hey! I saw players in C already". The reasons are MANY! But not because of the spoil/adena rates, but because :

1) Free D armors = Making you to crystallized every D item you got = D Crys = More Adena = Posibility to hold them and get C items from Luxury Shop

2) Events! We got event after event where people get D Weapons/Armors = More D Crys/Adena = Making it easier to buy C

3) Drops increased from VIP+++ = Well .. more full drops = More D Crys/Adena = Making it easier to buy C - Or , in most cases, they got C full drops from mobs!

4) Low requirements for D Weapons/C Armors to craft them, thanks to the VIP3+ Silver Coins , andso, making spoiler pretty useless with this spoil rates.

Now tell me, do you see any spoiler involved here?! Or Adena in the way of being able to buy it directly from the shop? Sure, there were some doing it , but not many.

This will 100% lead to increased drop to Silver Coins in the future because that will generate them more $ and so , making it P2W. 

This will 100% lead to adding P2W items in the cash shop sooner then you thing since the majority will not be able to farm in this mess and so, they will make "New Promotion ! Buy 1 Weapon and Get 2 for FREE for the amazing price of 1000$"

This ( already is ) will lead to spoiler being 100% useless.

4 hours ago, Tearow said:

Why would it destroy the game? I mean it would destroy it abit but not that much.

Homan spoiler will gain their gear by them selves by even crafting it.

bot spoilers will just sell the mats for people that do not like to get a spoiler themselves.

dont get me wrong bots are still bad but it will help other people

No, they helps themselves.

Bot ruin real player spoilers experience. People can't farm as they should because bots kills all the mobs, they get a spoiler+ oracle+ summoner. You can't compete with 24/7 mini parties of programmed characters that don't even have to look for the closest alive monsters, even if they are not visible yet to human players. 

I just hate to leave my PC on 24/7, I care about electricity bill and global warming. So at least the 2 to 4 hours I can play a day, I wish I could do it without any bot taking all the mobs and reducing the price of crafting materials. 

2 hours ago, IceAge said:

Listen, even with EU Classic rates, people there takes looooooooooong to get a BOP. And the spoil there is x2/x3 of what we have. You don't understand , that this will ruin this server, having this spoil rate, right? Right now, if you want to buy 10k of Animal Bones, you need to visit ALL town and empty every seller of Animal Bones and you will still need A LOT more. And that is if ONE player would like right now to craft a BOP. This, is from a server 3+ week old , FULL ( with lots of farming bots ). And no, don't you believe that for exemple, Animal Bones will pop up later in the game like flowers on a field after a rain. Animal Bones are best farmed in low level areas along with many other mats. You are talking about the early days of Lineage 2. Do you remember spoilers deleveling just to be able to farm mats at lower level? Yup. They did that for a reason. Now, should we talk about other mats? Hm ?

Anyway , same goes for people saying "Hey! I saw players in C already". The reasons are MANY! But not because of the spoil/adena rates, but because :

1) Free D armors = Making you to crystallized every D item you got = D Crys = More Adena = Posibility to hold them and get C items from Luxury Shop

2) Events! We got event after event where people get D Weapons/Armors = More D Crys/Adena = Making it easier to buy C

3) Drops increased from VIP+++ = Well .. more full drops = More D Crys/Adena = Making it easier to buy C - Or , in most cases, they got C full drops from mobs!

4) Low requirements for D Weapons/C Armors to craft them, thanks to the VIP3+ Silver Coins , andso, making spoiler pretty useless with this spoil rates.

Now tell me, do you see any spoiler involved here?! Or Adena in the way of being able to buy it directly from the shop? Sure, there were some doing it , but not many.

This will 100% lead to increased drop to Silver Coins in the future because that will generate them more $ and so , making it P2W. 

This will 100% lead to adding P2W items in the cash shop sooner then you thing since the majority will not be able to farm in this mess and so, they will make "New Promotion ! Buy 1 Weapon and Get 2 for FREE for the amazing price of 1000$"

This ( already is ) will lead to spoiler being 100% useless.

I agree in some points and disagree in others. 

People will make lower level characters if they need to farm, that is USUAL

There are a lot of A.Bones already, and yes Its true that 10k is a lot and it will take you a lot to get them ( that is what i call an achievement in l2 ^^ )

to finish, you have a lot of players that farmed their C weapons, maybe not 100% of the mats, but they farmed most of it, So I disagree that income only comes from events, scrolls, VIP, ETC

Spoil is low, hell yeah that is true. But it exists. you know what you see here? lot of people who dont know how, where or when to spoil, so they fail most of times,

Cheers m8 ;)

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/

Here are known issues. Do you see something about bots, 40+ zones, spoiling rates in specific zones? 

I don't see anything, they think it's OK, look at the topic update date, it was updated recently. 

To everyone who thinks bots are ok go to YouTube and type Chronos bots or naia bots. You'll see that crazy amount. We already have that crazy amount and they are not only spoilers. They are party's of dd/spoiler/healer. Go to spider nest, 50% and sometimes more than 50% of players there are bots and believe me they're not spoilers, they are damage dealers. Now look into YouTube videos from ncsoft servers with bots and what do you see? In later game all those spoilers will dissappear and dds will be bots in all the zones. 

They help economy?? Huh?? I would love to see your words when you'll have Noone to talk to in the zones and no mobs/drops because bots will outdamage you, bots aren't walking solo. 

13 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

I agree in some points and disagree in others. 

People will make lower level characters if they need to farm, that is USUAL

There are a lot of A.Bones already, and yes Its true that 10k is a lot and it will take you a lot to get them ( that is what i call an achievement in l2 ^^ )

to finish, you have a lot of players that farmed their C weapons, maybe not 100% of the mats, but they farmed most of it, So I disagree that income only comes from events, scrolls, VIP, ETC

Spoil is low, hell yeah that is true. But it exists. you know what you see here? lot of people who dont know how, where or when to spoil, so they fail most of times,

Cheers m8 ;)

Cheers m8!

Wait, where or WHEN to spoil ? What does that even means? With all the sites about places to spoil, you think people don't know where to spoil for mats? No m8, they know. The problem is that the rates are so messed right now, that you don't even know where is a good place to spoil. And not because the game is like this, but because their bugged rates+bugged mobs drop/spoil tables. 

And trust me, most of the income since server launched, are either for the Events ( remember raid event ? ) , Bugged Spider Quest , or Lucky Full Drop! IF you are too blind to see this, then .. you don't know Lineage 2 it seems and how it should be played!

4 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Cheers m8!

Wait, where or WHEN to spoil ? What does that even means? With all the sites about places to spoil, you think people don't know where to spoil for mats? No m8, they know. The problem is that the rates are so messed right now, that you don't even know where is a good place to spoil. And not because the game is like this, but because their bugged rates+bugged mobs drop/spoil tables. 

And trust me, most of the income since server launched, are either for the Events ( remember raid event ? ) , Bugged Spider Quest , or Lucky Full Drop! IF you are too blind to see this, then .. you don't know Lineage 2 it seems and how it should be played!

Not all of the zones have bleeped up spoil rates. Main farming zones are ok (at least until 40+ level, don't know about later) as I have no problems with doing profits in OB atm, had no problems in AC. But I won't argue that some are really messed up. Once I got tired of ac, went to another zones, came back to ac.. 

Archived