Forums

How are you feeling my fellow spoilers?

Supraice

Right now i am feeling that the spoiler is just a class with no purpose in life what so ever.

Do you guys think there will be any change soon or are you guys thinking about changing class? 

When im playing with my CP I dont bring anything to the table, just wasting space in the group.

I think i will try to ride this horrid wave and hope for a big change soon. 

And remember guys to always eat the yellow snow, it might be beer! :D

A quite off-topic, but I found a bug where my first attempt to make a scavenger failed due a stupid move: when I reached Lv. 19, I took the quest directly with Pipi instead of talk with Newbie Guide first than I took the quest with Newbie Guide and the result was the "overwritten" the Path of Scavenger with Future Dwarfs quest. When I went to talk again with Pipi, I received some buff scrolls and fruits and the message of quest done when it doesn't.

Since the halloween event is running I decided to Lv. up to 20 the dwarf to have access in event and the quest of 10-day fishing rod... when rod expires and event ends, the dwarf will be deleted, but at least it wasn't gone a total waste...

@Juji could take a look with the 1st job NPC. I think this kind of bug may happen in all starting villages because two NPC offers the 1st step for the same quest. Yeah, I know, it was a uber noobish thing ever made.

Em.... really?

I might miss something but, I was spoiling till 21 with my Artisan, and I was getting good spoils on this rates.

I think most ppl are crying because you dont earn tons of money like on priv servers or old servers :D

Spoil rate is low, and should remain low, its just addition to mobs killing. Some mats can be spoiled way easier than dropped and you still crying?

There are plenty scavangers around, only few crying, the rest is playing, stop comparing this to OLD servers, this is different. I see already lots of people with TONS of mats (Irone ores, animal skins, animal bones etc.), some ppl sells massive amount of key materials (bone helmet design etc.)

Only you stay on forum and cry :D

I welcome you to the 35+ bracket my good sir. I had a great time spoiling in OB but when you go after mobs that should drop 1-10 items and only sweep 1 every time it gets frustrating rly fast. 

I am still having a blast playing this game, and if i feel the need to cry a bit a have the right to do so. But when i post it on the forum I also get ready for the ignorant bashers like yourself^^

ARE YOU KIDDING?  I am having SO MUCH FUN with my dwarves again I almost can't be bothered creating another class--I did but have been focused on my spoilers.  The dwaves were made useless in the modern game, but having the Classic mode back in play is TERRIFIC.  I am spoiling like mad, making basic level one gear--not making tons of adena, but certainly enough to buy shots a session at a time.  And it's great seeing a real marketplace again, even with the scammers and cheaters.  I love being in the old starting villages again, and being able to work the old hunting grounds.  I spend half my time just exploring and spoiling anything I meet to get familiar with the best quests and material sources.  And don't always believe he quest descriptions--lvl 8 Elf town fungus quest gives 1k adena for 10 items; lvl 15 Elf town spider quest gives 1k adena for 8 legs; and lvl 18 dark elf town spider quest gives 3.5k for 10 items.  I don't even care if I die to be able to stay in certain levels.  Been using /escape to save on transport scrolls--yes it's 5 minutes, but I knit in between, or get a snack..  I was able to make or buy equipment before the timed armor/weapons ran out and if I apply smart, frugal business practices I expect to get on very well.  

Guys spoil is broken after OB for rmt reasons. Will be fixed soon, now many people are 40 and spoil areas will be full ... They dont want rmters to take over areas being 10 lvl ahead and full of adena i guess.. Sad because it affects my game too cuz im spoiler and i leveled up for nothing.. I understand why they did it, but i wll never support them again because i payed for vip for NOTHING. Just to go 40 and after 15 days of vip wasted because adena/spoil rates dont work. (Some are rates 1500-2000% less than l2wiki)

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon, people who complain or cry is because they are used to playing on illegal servers and only use spoilers to try to make money and not take out the fun that comes with playing this character, here it is difficult to play with a spoiler and that many monsters are not spoil, but the adventure of this character to travel the world to find a certain material, or a certain recipe is not compared to any other character ... stop crying and enjoy the character, or make one that is easier ..

Mazinkaiser Dwarf Spoiler

l2_dwarf.png

This x10 spoils etc. never existed in the real classic back then. Its a thing illegal servers made up. So: this will never come here. At least till lvl 30 the spoils from mobs work as intented as far as i tested. 
One big difference to real classic is, that you are not able to spoil enchant weapon and enchant armor scrolls any more. Same goes for some shot recipes. So you have to look whats in demand. Weapon mats, Armor mats, basic mats etc. . 

Archived