Why won't you stop trying people? QUIT trying.

Solkey

Hello,

I've been one of the many people (I bet we're many) that we have been watching all this clown-fest for the past month,

by checking this forum/twitch videos on server etc, without not even trying to log-in or play here because what is going on is very clear.

Seriously guys and people who love L2, - just like we do -, why won't you stop trying?

Isn't it clear that they made a server designed to keep online players at high numbers (AFKers and bots for the sake of events),

in order to bait new people to join and pay for their pathetic services?

The business model is clear -> "We are very bad at our jobs, so let's set goals and gain fast/ez profit | who cares about that autistic community anyway".

It's pretty sad knowing that our favourite game has never been treated professionally by its own creators/publishers.

Let me not mention things like VIP, queues, CLASSICHAHAHAH Rates, bots etc.

illegal servers' enthusiasts are like gold compared to NCverysoft.

Stop paying them. 

Just get out now and either find a priv server (IMO .club has been alive for 3++ years, people love what they do and they do it good)

or just wait for WoW Classic being released by a serious game company like Blizzard, that didn't wake up one day and said "Oh we're gonna release classic next week", 

but rather announced it, kept the hype up, DEVELOPED THE GAME/ RE-VAMPED IT THROUGH CODING/PUBLISHING/MARKETING good

Yeap blizzard shall enjoy les dollars of the subs when Classic comes out  for many many more years to come,

while NCverySoft peeps will soon be looking for a new job.

For the people that waste more than one hour in NA server,

and disagree with whatever is being said about the situation, PLEASE see the light and stop before you regret the time you invested here.

p.s: It is freaking unbelievable that EU and NA Official L2 classic server owners are contesting about who's the worst :D

Some people (mainly LIVE players) have poured in so many hours into these servers that quitting now looks similar to quitting smoking at age 90+ after starting smoking filter-less cigarettes at age 10-12. You know everything will only get worse in the future, doesn't matter you if quit or keep going. And so you keep doing it, trying your best to enjoy anything that can still be enjoyed (there isn't much Lineage II left in LIVE servers though, even scenery suffered from major low level zone conversions).

If devs announced something like "We read your threads everyday and have contacted korea to make some  changes and we wait for the answers" or even "Rates are not going to change in the near future and the number of servers will stay 4 till further notice" people would be able to decide for themeselves if they stay or not. Right now they wonder "Should I leave now or wait if devs make an announcement tommorrow?"...

10 minutes ago, Tzeo said:

If devs announced something like "We read your threads everyday and have contacted korea to make some  changes and we wait for the answers" or even "Rates are not going to change in the near future and the number of servers will stay 4 till further notice" people would be able to decide for themeselves if they stay or not. Right now they wonder "Should I leave now or wait if devs make an announcement tommorrow?"...

The devs do not read these forums.

What? I'm having fun.. a lot of fun.. if I didn't I would just quit and do something else, lol, yes I can point out a few problems here and there, it doesn't stop the game from being good to play. Most people I know are having fun and enjoying the server so far... feedback from players who are trying to raise attention about some stuff isn't bad at all, have you ever seen an actual dead game? the fact people complain about stuff is just the fact people still care about the experience from playing the game, keep it coming, but general hate is useless and easily ignorable.

2 hours ago, Tzeo said:

You missed the announcement where they clearly said that rates will stay this way ?

Please note while L2Wiki is a great guide, it currently does not support NA version of Lineage II Classic where our rates and localized names may differ.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/

I will say it again : I remember the days when there was Blizzard, NcSoft ---------------------------------------> Others.

Now is Blizzard -> Other very decent MMO Companies like Square Enix with FFXIV, ZeniMax with Elder Scrolls Online, etc then -----------------------------> NcSoft -> very garbage F2P MMO Companies.

I already opened a ticket for refunding x4 Launch Packs for falsely advertising L2 Classic. Waiting since 2+ days for an answer. If they won't, well .. Paypal resolution incoming !

Why dont you stop trying?

If Lineage 2 is too difficult. Go play a different game that provides you the instant satisfaction you are looking for.

A majority of people are happy with the difficulty/grind of the current game; it ensures that we are going to have a long term server. Not everyone is on the forum voicing about how happy they are with the game.

If everyone was overflowing with materials and arena at week I'd be concerned for the longevity of the server.

The game provides free D grade armor for everyone. Insane quests that give millions of XP - Daily! The only quest similar to these dailies in the original game involved a silly gauntlet to run through the sepulcher and you could only do it once.

There are so many hand outs right now.

38 minutes ago, Vlademere said:

If Lineage 2 is too difficult. Go play a different game that provides you the instant satisfaction you are looking for.

Oh good. You know, I am playing the "same" Lineage II Classic F2P from NC Taiwan, except without all the artificial limitations that NCw added here. I'm enjoying every day, because after a certain amount of days I'll have the Stage 10 Earring of Chronicle's Heir (currently halfway to Stage 6) with a whopping +10% Max MP & MP regen (in the Seven Signs meta, that is much better than just M. Def.). There's also a Wind Dragon Pendant for regen boosts, even though I'm currently using the Water Dragon one. Plenty of talismans to choose from, starting from simple stuff like Venir or Border, all the way to Baium. Agathions with enchant effects. Damaged raid boss jewellery (alternative way to get normal rb jewelry via enchanting & to counter people who monopolize RB farming). Brooches & jewels. Teleport bookmarks (extremely useful due to paid teleports and slow movement speeds).

Just because NCwest removed a significant part of Lineage II Classic features and nerfed others doesn't mean Lineage II (Classic) is hard. If you like to funnel hundreds and hundreds of dollars/euros and only get suffering in return, that's your personal choice. Don't start the BS about L2 being hard.

1 hour ago, Vlademere said:

Why dont you stop trying?

A majority of people are happy with the difficulty/grind of the current game; it ensures that we are going to have a long term server. Not everyone is on the forum voicing about how happy they are with the game.

If everyone was overflowing with materials and arena at week I'd be concerned for the longevity of the server.

The game provides free D grade armor for everyone. Insane quests that give millions of XP - Daily! The only quest similar to these dailies in the original game involved a silly gauntlet to run through the sepulcher and you could only do it once.

There are so many hand outs right now.

Game also provide a queue that can last 1 to 2 days and that is even if you are lucky and your client wont crush..so yea i guess waiting to log in in some ways is "satisfaction"

50 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Oh good. You know, I am playing the "same" Lineage II Classic F2P from NC Taiwan, except without all the artificial limitations that NCw added here. I'm enjoying every day, because after a certain amount of days I'll have the Stage 10 Earring of Chronicle's Heir (currently halfway to Stage 6) with a whopping +10% Max MP & MP regen (in the Seven Signs meta, that is much better than just M. Def.). There's also a Wind Dragon Pendant for regen boosts, even though I'm currently using the Water Dragon one. Plenty of talismans to choose from, starting from simple stuff like Venir or Border, all the way to Baium. Agathions with enchant effects. Damaged raid boss jewellery (alternative way to get normal rb jewelry via enchanting & to counter people who monopolize RB farming). Brooches & jewels. Teleport bookmarks (extremely useful due to paid teleports and slow movement speeds).

Just because NCwest removed a significant part of Lineage II Classic features and nerfed others doesn't mean Lineage II (Classic) is hard. If you like to funnel hundreds and hundreds of dollars/euros and only get suffering in return, that's your personal choice. Don't start the BS about L2 being hard.

How many $$$ you have spent for those items?

26 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

How many $$$ you have spent for those items?

You just go to Giran square. For recipes and shots can also try MRT.

By the way, there were some events running lately (partially in parallel):

• Red Libra (XP)
  • Lara/Uldie (adena, buffs)
  • Angler (fishing)

The first two are just for normal gameplay, the third allows people to cash in, if they want to (Taiwan has 7 levels of VIP).

I only mentioned a few items I have, I do not have +21 A grade weapons (2SA) or Talisman of Baium, or anything that costs hundreds of millions.

Just now, Devoid said:

In C2 (though C2/C3 transition process may have kept that name for longer) it was named Monster Derby Track.

Now it is the Monster Arena, but I still refer to it as Monster Race Track.

So you say you can get p2w items without paying 1k dollars? What about the gap between p2w and normal players who can't afford 1k for a single item from NCstore in Tw servers? 

7 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

So you say you can get p2w items without paying 1k dollars? What about the gap between p2w and normal players who can't afford 1k for a single item from NCstore in Tw servers? 

The 1k for a single item is NCwest-specific. Really, no other region uses that type of marketing.

VIP7 gives you +10% PvP damage and -10% incoming PvP damage (mentioning this as it isn't part of lower VIP levels). The gap is definitely there, but classic isn't GoD (e.g. you cannot reach Truffle status, soloing Aden). Zerging is still a viable solution, just like it was back in Chronicle.

But I feel we derailed the thread. The point I was trying to make, all the talismans (border, insolence, etc.) and their fragments, agathions and their enchant scrolls, runes, etc. - all of that stuff comes from normal gameplay, they aren't locked under the NCoin-exclusive and/or (if you have been following latest LIVE event) non-giftable lock.

34 minutes ago, Devoid said:

The 1k for a single item is NCwest-specific. Really, no other region uses that type of marketing.

VIP7 gives you +10% PvP damage and -10% incoming PvP damage (mentioning this as it isn't part of lower VIP levels). The gap is definitely there, but classic isn't GoD (e.g. you cannot reach Truffle status, soloing Aden). Zerging is still a viable solution, just like it was back in Chronicle.

But I feel we derailed the thread. The point I was trying to make, all the talismans (border, insolence, etc.) and their fragments, agathions and their enchant scrolls, runes, etc. - all of that stuff comes from normal gameplay, they aren't locked under the NCoin-exclusive and/or (if you have been following latest LIVE event) non-giftable lock.

I heard about 1k worth cloacks in classic Tw store

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I heard about 1k worth cloacks in classic Tw store

Well, some people have no clue what they are talking about. If you are referring to Ancient Kingdom Cloaks, then in fact there was an event featuring them in July this year.

CCk5Exk.png

As you can see the cloaks go for 99 TWD each (because in Taiwan, 1 NCoin = 1 TWD).

And here's what forex says about TWD:
yUDeqzF.png

3 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Well, some people have no clue what they are talking about. If you are referring to Ancient Kingdom Cloaks, then in fact there was an event featuring them in July this year.

CCk5Exk.png

As you can see the cloaks go for 99 TWD each (because in Taiwan, 1 NCoin = 1 TWD).

And here's what forex says about TWD:
yUDeqzF.png

Lol. My bad. It was also a streamer, I saw him on twitch and he said he spent 1k for that cloak, it had some stats too. 

8 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

Rates are less than x1. Can't drop anything, adena drop lower and lower after 40+ you can afford almost nothing. I have gained more arena on 38 level than now on 44 level. :S I am kinda disappointed of NCwest classic.

LOL! 

This is exactly what some Orcs say in Barracks. I will give you 1 mil arena to let me go ( or something ). 

Translation at his finest for NcSoft ! :)

On 10/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, Solkey said:

Hello,

I've been one of the many people (I bet we're many) that we have been watching all this clown-fest for the past month,

by checking this forum/twitch videos on server etc, without not even trying to log-in or play here because what is going on is very clear.

Seriously guys and people who love L2, - just like we do -, why won't you stop trying?

Isn't it clear that they made a server designed to keep online players at high numbers (AFKers and bots for the sake of events),

in order to bait new people to join and pay for their pathetic services?

The business model is clear -> "We are very bad at our jobs, so let's set goals and gain fast/ez profit | who cares about that autistic community anyway".

It's pretty sad knowing that our favourite game has never been treated professionally by its own creators/publishers.

Let me not mention things like VIP, queues, CLASSICHAHAHAH Rates, bots etc.

illegal servers' enthusiasts are like gold compared to NCverysoft.

Stop paying them. 

Just get out now and either find a priv server (IMO .club has been alive for 3++ years, people love what they do and they do it good)

or just wait for WoW Classic being released by a serious game company like Blizzard, that didn't wake up one day and said "Oh we're gonna release classic next week", 

but rather announced it, kept the hype up, DEVELOPED THE GAME/ RE-VAMPED IT THROUGH CODING/PUBLISHING/MARKETING good

Yeap blizzard shall enjoy les dollars of the subs when Classic comes out  for many many more years to come,

while NCverySoft peeps will soon be looking for a new job.

For the people that waste more than one hour in NA server,

and disagree with whatever is being said about the situation, PLEASE see the light and stop before you regret the time you invested here.

p.s: It is freaking unbelievable that EU and NA Official L2 classic server owners are contesting about who's the worst :D

So So True...Everything is clear people will just defend them and see nothing....The profit from MMO-RPG games comes from subscriptions.Since the creators of the game have the official servers and no one else us can launch or upgrade the game besides them...NC Soft failed on that by the 1st momment L2 came out because their code is easy to copy and anyone can create his own server...I remember back then we saw FIB involved in that case because they were so many pri vate/illegal servers out there and NC soft was losing SOOOOOO much money because of this...They couldnt make people pay the subscription because they were so many free servers out there so they had to find other ways to make money out of the game....thats the reason L2 came to this after 15 years...L2 official will never exist because of the way the game is designed

Archived