Adena savings and planning

Elli

Good morning all,

I think by now it's obvious the adena rates are messed up and I think all of the discussion that could be had has been said. I think now it is time to start creating plans on how to gear up in case the rates aren't adjusted. There are a lot of people that could benefit from simply having an adena making plan of attack. 

For example; my goal is to have a Sages Staff by early next week. To accomplish this, I will try to farm enough adena to purchase 50-100 c crade crystals each night until my goal has been achieved. Super simplistic goal but achievable by saving and looking ahead. I think many people could be utilizing their time more wisely in game. Set small goals instead of complaining that things are too hard. :)

Also I had to log in from my phone at work and it sent me an account verification. GMs Please don't ban me for forum checking on my phone, thanks ? 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I buy my bsps from ncstore, I play a sps and I farm my tail off. I don't leave my farming spot except for dailies and I don't waste time fighting people for mobs or grind in inefficient areas. Also I've been very lucky with drops for the most part.

9 minutes ago, Elli said:

I buy my bsps from ncstore, I play a sps and I farm my tail off. I don't leave my farming spot except for dailies and I don't waste time fighting people for mobs or grind in inefficient areas. Also I've been very lucky with drops for the most part.

Then what are you talking about lol, you're not doing anything, but buying SS with $$ ......this will hit you hard and you`ll quit after a while.You can't save and plan like you do, it's not sustainable.

I mean it works for me. What works for me may not work for you. Not everyone is going to be capable of doing the same plan. The only reason it won't be sustainable is because C BSPS aren't available in ncstore lol. 

I have a small clan, we just work together. Party up and go to places that spoil/drop what you need to create items. Build sabers, sell sabers and get next up, continue. It's slow, but old Lineage was slow. I like people that just try to hit end game fast as they can, bypassing the actual game...means people move out of my farming spots, and high level gear will saturate the market by the time I get there ;)

43 minutes ago, Elli said:

Then never give exemples of "how to earn adena" if you are paying your way.

I mean, I smell people like you daily on this forums, hence, why I asked if you buy your SS from the shop, who comes to the forums and say "look at me, top D weapon and 500k! learn 2 play" while they go P2W . No one save 150-300k a night unless : 1) Buying SS from the shop 2) "Playing" the Market 3) Lucky drops!

None of those can be added into "How to make Adena" , "Savings Planning", etc.

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Then never give exemples of "how to earn adena" if you are paying your way.

I mean, I smell people like you daily on this forums, hence, why I asked if you buy your SS from the shop, who comes to the forums and say "look at me, top D weapon and 500k! learn 2 play" while they go P2W . No one save 150-300k a night unless : 1) Buying SS from the shop 2) "Playing" the Market 3) Lucky drops!

None of those can be added into "How to make Adena" , "Savings Planning", etc.

Firstly, I don't care what you think you smell. The point of the post was saying to make a plan. Not saying to replicate mine, but to make one. It's not my problem you can't afford store BSPS and nowhere did I say "get good" or anything like that. Take your bitter attitude elsewhere. You do not know how to make adena it seems...which honestly isn't my problem. I'm using a function of the game to stay where I need to be to profit. Not my problem you aren't willing to use the same function that's available to you.

5 minutes ago, Elli said:

Firstly, I don't care what you think you smell. The point of the post was saying to make a plan. Not saying to replicate mine, but to make one. It's not my problem you can't afford store BSPS and nowhere did I say "get good" or anything like that. Take your bitter attitude elsewhere. You do not know how to make adena it seems...which honestly isn't my problem. I'm using a function of the game to stay where I need to be to profit. Not my problem you aren't willing to use the same function that's available to you.

You can't make a plan on saving Adena with this current situation. You know this..

Oh wait! Never mind. You don't since you are paying $ to prove your point. I can afford buying whatever I want from that shop. I bought 4 Launch Packs, and I ain't giving a cent more to NcSoft because their amateur attitude have no limits it seems.

I don't know how to make Adena? Says a guy who didn't spent 1 Adena for SS. 

Anyway, enjoy paying 5..10$ a day for "fun".

11 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

You create a thread about saving money and then your plan is to throw real money into the game, because you can't save.

Wow.

I mean make your own plan. Mine is simply to farm a bunch. Even if I bought my BSPS on the adena economy I'd still be making adena. Honestly playing a mage is just profitable at the moment.  Also lol at " you can't save adena" I think I'm doing fine on adena friend. You just sound bitter because you haven't saved anything.

So. The plan Is the same if i buy adena from RMT and save that Money?

$5 - BSSD NCStore to make adena farming Is Equal to buy $5 RMT Adena and i dont waste Time on farming? 

Nice plan saving... Amy Of 2 plans to make adena Is using RealMoney so P2W hahahaha

The lineage forums contain way too much complaining. Can a topic be anything but "adena drops are horrible!" We know they're horrible. The point of this thread is "How are you guys going to make money despite the drops being horrible" but you guys are all taking it as "adena drops are fine!!!". Elli is not saying that they are fine. (But yes, I understand, it is a little frustrating that Elli's solution is buy shots with real money >.>)

I think this is good advice, make a plan.  So Elli can save or try to save enough for so many c crystals a night by buying shots, and someone who doesn't buy shots can also buy c crystals but it is just slower going. So in the end(which there never is an end btw) it is the same, do what you can with what you have.  

8 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Listen ( again ). Most people don't have money to buy their way to make Adena ! Most people hate P2W, yet here you are, making a plan how to make Adena while you admite you are paying your way.

Elli is buying sps from the store so is really NOT a plan. No not really. Ok? 

If buying sps from the store with $ is not everything in your great plan, why don't you enlight us and tell us more. So is not just buying sps with $ , kill mobs , save Adena? Because let me tell you, that as a Mage, without the need to worry about spending Adena for sps , you can make 60k+ an hour easily. 

Enlightme withur wisdom to make 60k per hour pls, i really precciate :)

I do save up ~100-150k a day but I'll admit I'm kinda nolifer, VIP1. Turn on calculator and start doing your homework in town, I won't share my secret. But what I'm going to say I'm spoiling in OB, buying mats, selling mats and crafting. Level 25 got spiked club. I have no problems in adena atm and killing mobs sufficiently. I hit a wall at 25 as mobs got way too strong for my Iron hammer (got it at level 21 again no shots bought in ncstore) so I stayed in the town doing profits until I got better weapon. Might be doing later the same for brigandine if mobs will start hitting to hard in 30+ zones and won't have saved enough by that time.

Glhf guys, better fight against bots because YouTube videos just shows what will happen with this server if they won't introduce new system. 

40+ zones will be ok o guess when the majority people will hit 40. I guess.

8 minutes ago, Potato said:

Enlightme withur wisdom to make 60k per hour pls, i really precciate :)

As a Mage 2 shotting mobs = 200+a per mob. With an EE/SE with you , can fight pretty heavy and so be able to kill 300 mobs per hour. Even if you kill less and earn 50k, is still good.

4 minutes ago, IceAge said:

As a Mage 2 shotting mobs = 200+a per mob. With an EE/SE with you , can fight pretty heavy and so be able to kill 300 mobs per hour. Even if you kill less and earn 50k, is still good.

can u replace EE for those fish that gives empower right? killing orcs on orcbarracks?:)

Archived