Adena savings and planning

Elli

6 minutes ago, IceAge said:

And seriously, this topic is about how to make Adena by spending $ in the cash shop, and not about Bots/RMT. 

Make your own topic if you want to discuss this.

Just before coming to the forum I crafted 3 items. 2 of them will give me ~40% profit, third one will give me ~30% profit.
Profit = Real price - average price of mats.
Profit is ever bigger if you manage to buy in lower prices than highest price of "Buy" shops.
Do you own homework.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Karadoc said:

IceAge, I have a question for you. If you dislike this version of classic that much, why do you spend your entire days posting on the forums and arguing with people who love this game?

As soon as I get my refund ( asked one in the first week, canceled it after the lying "updated rates" and now I opened one again almost 3 days ago and no reply ) , I will 100% move on from this forums.

No worries.

31 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Just before coming to the forum I crafted 3 items. 2 of them will give me ~40% profit, third one will give me ~30% profit.
Profit is ever bigger if you manage to buy in lower prices than highest price of "Buy" shops.
Do you own homework.

I told you in the private message. I have about 500 D CRy's, around 3 D grades items ready to turn them into D CRY's, 15 white tunic parts , 15 bone helm parts, ready to craft them all and earn some good Adena.

But I won't bother anymore, because I know how the future of this Classic will be.

So, YOU do your homework about NcSoft way of dealing with their games.

Can we just kind of put a . on this entire discussion. Stop saying yaaa I can do this and that and make 100k every hour on the market lol u noob go learn to play. We came for what was promised which is 1.5 with QoL 3.0 - there is nothing to discuss there as it is absolutely not what was promised, period. To add insult to an injury we got hooked up on our 1-40 journey after the adena fix, only to find out that for x4 lvl 50 mobs we get same adena as from lvl 26 x2 in Orc barracks.

Yea.. you can survive. Get Vip3 on your boxes, farm without ss, farm with party, trade on the market, get lucky with full drops, buy ss from the store, keep making mages to farm AB and OL (2 shot everything get 300-600) sounds good. The problem is that this is not what game is freaking about? Maybe it works for you but not everyone sits there with 6 boxes on 2 pc doing every little detail to survive and make profit here and there. 

And what kind of a solution is it to limit people farming 40+? Most bots here just run the same scripts for 1-30 and get around same amount of adena?

Point is, stop repeating the same points over and over. Regular people want to enjoy the game all the same without being forced to play with 3-6 vip boxes and spend every second of their time trying to make needs. Progression has to make sense - not what we have now. People defending the rates keep saying how good they are at playing the market... do you even realize how market works? you can only "play" the market because you got little competition. If half of the server are trying to sell BSSD at 47 - ID LIKE TO SEE YOU SELL YOURS at 47. 

Fix the adena and spoil rates and be done with it. Bots are bots and will always win, with x0.01 rates or with x1 rates. Yea it takes one SS for one shot now, doesn't mean that x4 44 krator should drop 400 adena when x2 26 orc drops 650

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

I told you in the private message. I have about 500 D CRy's, around 3 D grades items ready to turn them into D CRY's, 15 white tunic parts , 15 bone helm parts, ready to craft them all and earn some good Adena.

But I won't bother anymore, because I know how the future of this Classic will be.

So, YOU do your homework about NcSoft way of dealing with their games.

It wasn't adressed to you. It was adressed to people who think they will make their way to the gear just by grinding mobs. 

13 minutes ago, IceAge said:

But you quoted me :|

Whatever. Look it up where you first quoted me and you'll see a pattern why I repeated how I make money.
Homework part was repeated again for the rest of people who think they will make their way to good gear just by hitting mobs. It might work on x300+. Grinding only doesn't even work on x100.. Unless playing h5 and grinding forts..

17 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Can we just kind of put a . on this entire discussion. Stop saying yaaa I can do this and that and make 100k every hour on the market lol u noob go learn to play. We came for what was promised which is 1.5 with QoL 3.0 - there is nothing to discuss there as it is absolutely not what was promised, period. To add insult to an injury we got hooked up on our 1-40 journey after the adena fix, only to find out that for x4 lvl 50 mobs we get same adena as from lvl 26 x2 in Orc barracks.

Yea.. you can survive. Get Vip3 on your boxes, farm without ss, farm with party, trade on the market, get lucky with full drops, buy ss from the store, keep making mages to farm AB and OL (2 shot everything get 300-600) sounds good. The problem is that this is not what game is freaking about? Maybe it works for you but not everyone sits there with 6 boxes on 2 pc doing every little detail to survive and make profit here and there. 

And what kind of a solution is it to limit people farming 40+? Most bots here just run the same scripts for 1-30 and get around same amount of adena?

Point is, stop repeating the same points over and over. Regular people want to enjoy the game all the same without being forced to play with 3-6 vip boxes and spend every second of their time trying to make needs. Progression has to make sense - not what we have now. People defending the rates keep saying how good they are at playing the market... do you even realize how market works? you can only "play" the market because you got little competition. If half of the server are trying to sell BSSD at 47 - ID LIKE TO SEE YOU SELL YOURS at 47. 

Fix the adena and spoil rates and be done with it. Bots are bots and will always win, with x0.01 rates or with x1 rates. Yea it takes one SS for one shot now, doesn't mean that x4 44 krator should drop 400 adena when x2 26 orc drops 650

40+ zones are cut to fight RMT and still just maybe. 
Some lower level zones (<40) are cut to fight bots also maybe.
No m8, what about buying steel for 2k and selling for 2.3-2.5? 
What about other mats?
What about crafting weapons?
What about crafting armors?
What about crafting jewels?
Oh man what about crafting all this stuff with those cheaper mats you bought in the last 3 days? :o
Genious idea right?! No.. It's very old thing even used in real life since even your grandparents weren't born.

I'm sorry for you being 40+ person, you just attacked people who admit that 40+ is bleeped up..
And no bots will not always win if you have good security and punishment system.

6 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Whatever. Look it up where you first quoted me and you'll see a pattern why I repeated how I make money.
Homework part was repeated again for the rest of people who think they will make their way to good gear just by hitting mobs. It might work on x300+. Grinding only doesn't even work on x100.. Unless playing h5 and grinding forts..

40+ zones are cut to fight RMT and still just maybe. 
Some lower level zones (<40) are cut to fight bots also maybe.
No m8, what about buying steel for 2k and selling for 2.3-2.5? 
What about other mats?
What about crafting weapons?
What about crafting armors?
What about crafting jewels?
Oh man what about crafting all this stuff with those cheaper mats you bought in the last 3 days? :o
Genious idea right?! No.. It's very old thing even used in real life since even your grandparents weren't born.

I'm sorry for you being 40+ person, you just attacked people who admit that 40+ is bleeped up..

Ignore this guy as it seems he's very used with illegal servers and he believes that "cutting" zones after zones to fight RMT and BOTS,  but at the same time punishing legit players, is ALL GOOD and fine and if you don't agree or if you struggle to make Adena, then "learn 2 play". 

He has a spoiler farming 1 zone ( out of 2 from SO MANY other zones from this Open World game, because others are "bugged ) , and all he do is buy cheap / craft / sell high or get the D CRY's from the items. 

That's it. His "Do your homework" , "Learn 2 play" is basically "Playing the market" , buy cheap / sell high . This is his idea of how Lineage 2 Classic is suppose to be played, without any sense of real progression.

9 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

And no bots will not always win if you have good security and punishment system.

And what kind of security do you propose? 

Because L2 has been around for 15 years almost and no solution has been implemented ever. 

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

Ignore this guy as it seems he's very used with illegal servers and he believes that "cutting" zones after zones to fight RMT and BOTS,  but at the same time punishing legit players, is ALL GOOD and fine and if you don't agree or if you struggle to make Adena, then "learn 2 play". 

He has a spoiler farming 1 zone ( out of 2 from SO MANY other zones from this Open World game, because others are "bugged ) , and all he do is buy cheap / craft / sell high or get the D CRY's from the items. 

That's it. His "Do your homework" , "Learn 2 play" is basically "Playing the market" , buy cheap / sell high . This is his idea of how Lineage 2 Classic is supposed to be played, without any sense of real progression.

I never told that it's a good idea. Wtf man? Go get some sleep or some-thing, you're gas-lighting me.

And you did the same, farmed AC, then went to OB, then went to FT and once you came to FT you found out bleeped up zone and refunded. 

Yes that's my homework because you need to do counting and I'm not going to share my countings. It takes time and if shared starts killing profit as more people start doing the same. 

And still you're doing the same but using this as an argument against me? Are you sure you're ok??

At least I had a good time playing illegal servers as people were really taking care of them, not like you playing in shithole aka live (dead) server. ;)

2 minutes ago, InVizO said:

By level 28 you should have made 1mil, by 35 2mil...   This is with 2 char.

Why do we still have threads like this? rates are fine, get good or get rekt

Another "millionair" .

How did you end up with 1 mil by level 28 ? Please exclude buying SS with $ and lucky drops!

4 minutes ago, InVizO said:

By level 28 you should have made 1mil, by 35 2mil...   This is with 2 char.

Why do we still have threads like this? rates are fine, get good or get rekt

So just keep making chars to 35 and make 2mil ez HURR DURR

Just play the market to make money HURR DURR

Just pay for vip on 3 accounts and sell mats HURR DURR

Buy low sell high HURR DURR

Want your B stuff? go farm orc barracks HURR DURR

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

I never told that it's a good idea. Wtf man? Go get some sleep or some-thing, you're gas-lighting me.

And you did the same, farmed AC, then went to OB, then went to FT and once you came to FT you found out bleeped up zone and refunded. 

Yes that's my homework because you need to do counting and I'm not going to share my countings. It takes time and if shared starts killing profit as more people start doing the same. 

And still you're doing the same but using this as an argument against me? Are you sure you're ok??

At least I had a good time playing illegal servers as people were really taking care of them, not like you playing in shithole aka live (dead) server. ;)

1 hour ago, kupuldog said:

Do you own homework.

Man really ?

You just typed that 1 hour ago. The way you said it , including "Do your own homework" makes it a VERY good idea.

Stop acting like you are a warrior fighting for the good of the server.

Yeah, I did the same, BUT I AM NOT putting it as a good advice and acting like "hey guys? do your home work if you want Adena" because this way of making Adena is shit.

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Another "millionair" .

How did you end up with 1 mil by level 28 ? Please exclude buying SS with $ and lucky drops!

Ill admit I managed to buy top D on my mage by 33, but yes I did get some lucky drops and farmed orc barracks with with my other 2 boxes.

3 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

And what kind of security do you propose? 

Because L2 has been around for 15 years almost and no solution has been implemented ever. 

I offer to get captcha or PIN https://imgur.com/a/rsXSNMr  every 1 hours or so. You can see the timer there, it gives you 20min to enter it. Keep in mind it doesn't pop out in the middle of screen, it pops out in the bottom left corner so it won't disturb you, I moved it manually to the center. The timer on captcha starts ticking only after you perform any action in game so it will eliminate punishments for AFK people.

People were crying what if I get this while farming?! I will die because I'm farmin!!
No you won't die, I repeat it's not in the middle of the screen and you still can do whatever you want in game those 20min, you can enter in by re-buff time or they could add delay button for some special unthinked cases.

Also they were telling there're systems against captcha, it's not a solution. My answer:
So why so many bots have debuffs?

What if I need to get out of PC ASAP? Answer:
Chances you will have ASAP case in your life by exact same time captcha appears are nearly 0. You don't have to enter it right away, if you AFK - timer isn't ticking so you can be afk for any time you wish with captcha on, If you're not afk, it takes literally couple of seconds.

What if I fail?!
You have several tries.

2 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Ill admit I managed to buy top D on my mage by 33, but yes I did get some lucky drops and farmed orc barracks with with my other 2 boxes.

All good. Nothing against getting lucky with drops. I was never been against lucky drops. But people who say "rates are fine, get good or get rekt " while simply being lucky or something, is kinda irritating me!

11 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Another "millionair" .

~$30 on Ncoin soulshots + VIP4

I  obtained 12+ full drops, one of them was a high D weapon.

8 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

So just keep making chars to 35 and make 2mil ez HURR DURR

Just play the market to make money HURR DURR

Just pay for vip on 3 accounts and sell mats HURR DURR

Buy low sell high HURR DURR

Want your B stuff? go farm orc barracks HURR DURR

I'm sorry you don't want to focus on your real-life issues before wasting time in a video game.  Do you also expect free food, college, water, housing IRL??

My main is lvl50+ and I am just sharing what I did on my alts to make adena on the side.

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

I offer to get captcha or PIN https://imgur.com/a/rsXSNMr  every 1 hours or so. You can see the timer there, it gives you 20min to enter it. Keep in mind it doesn't pop out in the middle of screen, it pops out in the bottom left corner so it won't disturb you, I moved it manually to the center. The timer on captcha starts ticking only after you perform any action in game so it will eliminate punishments for AFK people.

People were crying what if I get this while farming?! I will die because I'm farmin!!
No you won't die, I repeat it's not in the middle of the screen and you still can do whatever you want in game those 20min, you can enter in by re-buff time or they could add delay button for some special unthinked cases.

Also they were telling there're systems against captcha, it's not a solution. My answer:
So why so many bots have debuffs?

What if I need to get out of PC ASAP? Answer:
Chances you will have ASAP case in your life by exact same time captcha appears are nearly 0. You don't have to enter it right away, if you AFK - timer isn't ticking so you can be afk for any time you wish with captcha on, If you're not afk, it takes literally couple of seconds.

What if I fail?!
You have several tries.

That's a very bad way of dealing with bots. Captcha every 1 hour ? Relogin and they will "fix" the captcha.

C'mon man! 

The only way of dealing with bots , is by having a live person banning bots and RMT spammers. Same as they do on EU Classic. Is the easiest and simplier way of deal with them

All good. Nothing against getting lucky with drops. I was never been against lucky drops. But people who say "rates are fine, get good or get rekt " while simply being lucky or something, is kinda irritating me!

Market game was always the big part of lineage2. If you don't enjoy it and you think it's bad advice, that's your own problem because some people do enjoy this and you have no rights to tell it's bad advice. You bought 3 or 4 chronicle packs to get exp/sp advantage and you shitting on the person for buying shots? Are you really ok? It was always one of the best ways to make adena.

That's a very bad way of dealing with bots. Captcha every 1 hour ? Relogin and they will "fix" the captcha.

C'mon man! 

The only way of dealing with bots , is by having a live person banning bots and RMT spammers. Same as they do on EU Classic. Is the easiest and simplier way of deal with them

What if captcha stays if you relogin?? Have you tested that captcha gets eliminated after you relogin before talking about it??

Just now, InVizO said:

~$30 on Ncoin soulshots + VIP4

I  obtained 12+ full drops, one of them was a high D weapon.

I'm sorry you don't want to focus on your real-life issues before wasting time in a video game.  Do you also expect free food, college, water, housing IRL??

My main is lvl50+ and I am just sharing what I did on my alts to make adena on the side.

And what part of : Please exclude buying SS with $ and lucky drops! , you did not understand?!

I don't care that you want to spend your money on SS's and VIPs and stuff. I really don't care and that is NOT the way to go for a game. That should be optional and should give you a decent advantage not a sky high type of advantage.

Of course you don't understand that and you'll still keep your "opinion".

Anyway , from all of those guys saying "rates are fine, get good or get rekt" I don't think I meet one saying he didn't bought his way into the "top".

Now , I hope people will realize where this will lead when many other P2W items will be added in the shop.

They will soon add SSC BSSC in the cash shop, so no worries. Rates are fine, everything is fine. Learn 2 play or get rekt ………...

I want to thank OP for opening this post as now I know who is defending this rates.

Just now, IceAge said:

And what part of : Please exclude buying SS with $ and lucky drops! , you did not understand?!

I don't care that you want to spend your money on SS's and VIPs and stuff. I really don't care and that is NOT the way to go for a game. That should be optional and should give you a decent advantage not a sky high type of advantage.

Of course you don't understand that and you'll still keep your "opinion".

Anyway , from all of those guys saying "rates are fine, get good or get rekt" I don't think I meet one saying he didn't bought his way into the "top".

Now , I hope people will realize where this will lead when many other P2W items will be added in the shop.

They will soon add SSC BSSC in the cash shop, so no worries. Rates are fine, everything is fine. Learn 2 play or get rekt ………...

I want to thank OP for opening this post as now I know who is defending this rates.

Excluding lucky drops? subtract 1 mil then, no shots? subtract 200-300k then. 

Want to take a guess how much adena you will make at 50+?  Let's just say you will come back to this thread for a good laugh some day.  Get to 40 in a low D weapon, it's cheap and obtainable for f2p players, accept the fact that without paying for anything you are going to spend twice as much time than I will, which is completely fair tbh

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

What if captcha stays if you relogin?? Have you tested that captcha gets eliminated after you relogin before talking about it??

Listen, you didn't even think of at what I said, and now suddenly you have the "resolution"?! 

Listen, having to insert (pin) captcha before entering the game, THEN another captcha as soon as you entered the game, is...pathetic. 

I didn't tested anything since your idea is very bad. Plus, having 1 online to run a full 9 man party full of bots, will deal with that 1 hour captcha easily. I mean really man. You are way around this. 

Archived