Adena savings and planning

Elli

9 minutes ago, lakirojunl said:

i dont play none of those games. Did you realize that l2 was known for brutal grinding and leveling???And where i said GAMES in general??? im saying about lineage 2 only...once again dont know how you progress in other games, paying real money and thinking you will get jump started and be owning on the servers is so foolish...

Can I see lineage2 f2p server without runes or pay weapons/jewels/armors?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Everything else = AC and OB you mean, from all the spots? All people are in OB and AC. That's .. not Lineage 2. That's some short of stupidity to make only 2 places viable 1-35.

Anyway, I am not happy since it was not free for me as I paid 4 Launch Packs which I will get a refund sooner or later.

And I am also not happy with this game, I would rather go play Solitair at this point, then play L2 Classic on NA servers.

You payed money for product before its been tested and reviewed... Are you still a teenager? You heard new car coming out but you dont know shit about it...will you still preorder it??? smh:|

18 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Everything else = AC and OB you mean, from all the spots? All people are in OB and AC. That's .. not Lineage 2. That's some short of stupidity to make only 2 places viable 1-35.

Anyway, I am not happy since it was not free for me as I paid 4 Launch Packs which I will get a refund sooner or later.

And I am also not happy with this game, I would rather go play Solitair at this point, then play L2 Classic on NA servers.

PH is good as well. - Gorgon flower garden is also good. - spoils are especially good in all of these places.

Pretty much every group area other than FT and ant nest is viable for farming. I don't know about solo much because I made good $ from using shots and getting drops while solo.

So about half the group zones are good for spoils (Unless i'm missing some important 20-40 zones. I don't see the issue...

Just now, lakirojunl said:

You payed money for product before its been tested and reviewed... Are you still a teenager? You heard new car coming out but you dont know shit about it...will you still preorder it??? smh:|

Yea..no! I am not a teenager. Server was advertised as 1.5 version with 3.0 QoL. As many believed that we will get the same rates as EU for exemple , I too believe that since NO where in the patch was saying "Mobs have reduced drop/adena/spoil for X reason".

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Yea..no! I am not a teenager. Server was advertised as 1.5 version with 3.0 QoL. As many believed that we will get the same rates as EU for exemple , I too believe that since NO where in the patch was saying "Mobs have reduced drop/adena/spoil for X reason".

Was it stated somewhere that it would be like EU drop/spoil rate?If so ill apologize for myself. Versions and drop rates are different things as i know

• Hime locked this topic

Archived