Forums

Adena savings and planning

Elli

22 minutes ago, ogre said:

I think this is good advice, make a plan.  So Elli can save or try to save enough for so many c crystals a night by buying shots, and someone who doesn't buy shots can also buy c crystals but it is just slower going. So in the end(which there never is an end btw) it is the same, do what you can with what you have.  

Good advices? He's paying 5$ per 1k bsps. 

If he is doing whatever every Mage is doing , meaning 2 shots mobs, for 200a then if he would of bought the bsps from the players, well .. lets just say that almost 50% from his "revenue" would be gone, since 1xbsps is .. what ? 45/47a?

Now, seeing people supporting this kind of "advices" makes me thing that when P2W items will finally come, you will be the first to come here and give some advices as what everyone is doing wrong, and how you are doing it right and how others should do it right, right ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IceAge said:

Good advices? He's paying 5$ per 1k bsps. 

If he is doing whatever every Mage is doing , meaning 2 shots mobs, for 200a then if he would of bought the bsps from the players, well .. lets just say that almost 50% from his "revenue" would be gone, since 1xbsps is .. what ? 45/47a?

Now, seeing people supporting this kind of "advices" makes me thing that when P2W items will finally come, you will be the first to come here and give some advices as what everyone is doing wrong, and how you are doing it right and how others should do it right, right ?

My dude....spending money on BSPS wasn't advice. It's just a thing I do. The advice was simply to create adena goals and ways to reach them. My example was ok my goal is to get 500 c crystals by Sunday. I will figure out how to make that or something close. Since I have an end in sight I will be able to plan and coordinate how I will like that adena whether it be farming, mat selling, crafting, etc. Buying BSPS from the store was never the advice. If you look at the original topic, you would clearly see that.

1 minute ago, Elli said:

My dude....spending money on BSPS wasn't advice. It's just a thing I do. The advice was simply to create adena goals and ways to reach them. My example was ok my goal is to get 500 c crystals by Sunday. I will figure out how to make that or something close. Since I have an end in sight I will be able to plan and coordinate how I will like that adena whether it be farming, mat selling, crafting, etc. Buying BSPS from the store was never the advice. If you look at the original topic, you would clearly see that.

Are spoiling rates also bleeped up in 40+ zones or only adena?

Just now, Elli said:

Nothing actually "was your advice", since you didn't include that you buy bsps from the shop with $. Your OP post is nothing but words.

Do you understand now? You can very well delete your post, because there is basically no advice given, and now I, at least, understand where are you coming from.

Any player who's not doing profits outside of the farming zones and relying only on full drops/adena/partying for easier exp will hit a wall and will struggle a lot in low rates servers. That's not version where you get shadow weapons, that's the reason why some of you quit in late game after your common/shadow weapons starts doing noting. If you're lazy or not interested in markets then low rates are not for you unless you're playing with organized clan or CP.

Do your own homework and stop crying.

I'm sorry about 40+ people, that's not addressed to you.

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Any player who's not doing profits outside of the farming zones and relying only on full drops/adena/partying for easier exp will hit a wall and will struggle a lot in low rates servers. That's not version where you get shadow weapons, that's the reason why some of you quit in late game after your common/shadow weapons starts doing noting. If you're lazy or not interested in markets then low rates are not for you unless you're playing with organized clan or CP.

I'm sorry about 40+ people, that's not addressed to you.

Lol, you .. you!

You basically, up until yesterday , were on the same spot as me for exemple, but today, something happened. Did you got a good full drop item and now you are happy? Or maybe finally paying your way? Found a nice clan?

What is it ? 

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, kupuldog said:

I never played here, my bad I was naive and didn't make research about server before joining it. So far I pretty liked it except of everything mentioned and even those trolls who "Yes it's bleeped up but stop crying" probably will influence changes as they, including you, already admit that it's not ok in here.

9 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

@kupuldog , so! You a troll ?

Just now, IceAge said:

Lol, you .. you!

You basically, up until yesterday , were on the same spot as me for exemple, but today, something happened. Did you got a good full drop item and now you are happy? Or maybe finally paying your way? Found a nice clan?

What is it ? 

Actually I never had struggles in l2 with items and adena, I know how to play market game and since c4 I started playing with a paper,pen and calculator on the table. Yes I got my first full drop low D grade boots yesterday. I only supported your idea that Spoil is bleeped up in some of the areas. The main question and my "tears" on the forum are BOTS, I just can't stand the idea that someone is progressing the same speed as I and others without putting an effort aka cheating. 

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Actually I never had struggles in l2 with items and adena, I know how to play market game and since c4 I started playing with a paper,pen and calculator on the table. Yes I got my first full drop low D grade boots yesterday. I only supported your idea that Spoil is bleeped up in some of the areas. The main question and my "tears" on the forum are BOTS, I just can't stand the idea that someone is progressing the same speed as I and others without putting an effort aka cheating. 

Well, the OP is also cheating, so .. whats your point ?

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

@kupuldog , so! You a troll ?

No I'm not. I have tried spoiling in FT and I don't understand wtf is going on with admins mind as it's populated area, also been in party with spoilers in FT and I saw that there's no point going to spoil. I can probably understand why they bleeped up unpopulated zones so bots won't have a chance to stand against live players and will get shit spoil while hiding from everyone. I always told that AC/OB have really good spoils. 

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

No I'm not. I have tried spoiling in FT and I don't understand wtf is going on with admins mind as it's populated area, also been in party with spoilers in FT and I saw that there's no point going to spoil. I can probably understand why they bleeped up unpopulated zones so bots won't have a chance to stand against live players and will get shit spoil while hiding from everyone. I always told that AC/OB have really good spoils. 

I was making a point about "people crying". 

This is you saying yesterday : So far I pretty liked it except of everything mentioned and even those trolls who "Yes it's bleeped up but stop crying" .

And then we have your line here : Do your own homework and stop crying. 

Anyway! We are going off topic here. Main thing is how to make Adena /sarcasmoff

Just now, Elli said:

How am I cheating? This is the dumbest thing you've said on this post so far. I can't wait to hear how I'm cheating.

Is cheating not cheating. 2 different things. 

And yes, you are cheating your way by spending $ while others can't afford do to it like you.

Bots are also farming adena while others can't .. afford to do it like them.

A bit over the top exemple, but the same result : Both you and the Bots are earning more Adena then people who don't Bot or using $. 

42 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Some mages are 2-shotting with non-blessed.

13 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Well, the OP is also cheating, so .. whats your point ?

What's OP? 

You missing the picture about spoils and 40+ zones. It's clear why until 40 zones are ok. So RMT won't destroy server as it's happening everywhere. 
Spoils aren't bleeped up everywhere. You told you stayed in FT for ages, that's bleeped up zone, go and try now OB and AC and you'll see it's totally ok. Then go to ruins for example and try spoiling mats there - ruins are bleeped up too. Some low level zones are bleeped up too. Week ago I started wondering wtf is happening running around zones.

@Juji @Hime that's not the way how you fight RMT and spoils. RMT fight is +- ok, if you're reading this post I think it's time to update at least until 45+ zones so paying people can normally farm for some time. But please change botting system. We're not stupid, we can see YouTube, we can check on our own and we see that your system isn't working at all, it's 2018 and there're a lot of protections against it. 

5 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Is cheating not cheating. 2 different things. 

And yes, you are cheating your way by spending $ while others can't afford do to it like you.

Bots are also farming adena while others can't .. afford to do it like them.

A bit over the top exemple, but the same result : Both you and the Bots are earning more Adena then people who don't Bot or using $. 

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

What's OP? 

And seriously, this topic is about how to make Adena by spending $ in the cash shop, and not about Bots/RMT. 

Make your own topic if you want to discuss this.

4 minutes ago, IceAge said:

And seriously, this topic is about how to make Adena by spending $ in the cash shop, and not about Bots/RMT. 

Make your own topic if you want to discuss this.

I told people how to make adena. My friends have low D grade while I have mid D grade. Why? Because my other windows were playing market game. It happened in all of the servers and I know what I'm talking about. People don't understand that this game is not only about killing, it's also about trading goods. If they don't do this, if they don't join people who lead other people (gives tasks) they end up undergeared. It happened everywhere I played and It's the most common reason why people quit. Because they think that killing mobs will bring them fortune and all that geared up people are spenders. Haha no, some of them start playing market game since the day they creat account.

IceAge, I have a question for you. If you dislike this version of classic that much, why do you spend your entire days posting on the forums and arguing with people who love this game?

We get it, NCsoft screwed up and you're upset. MOVE ON. Stop being butthurt and go play a game you enjoy more, have fun... It must suck to be negative all the time. Get your paypal refund and never come back, you will always find something to complain about this game because it seems way too much important for you. Lineage II shouldn't be the most important thing in your life. If it is, I feel sorry for you.

I'm a casual Lineage II player and I enjoy the game. I bought VIP 1 for my main and box (spent a big 10$ on the game) and I don't buy SS from L2Store because I don't want to. If people do, more power to them. It is not cheating as it is an option in the game. If they can afford it, good for them. Maybe you could if you would find a job instead of spending 24/7 on these forums.

Lots of things seem wrong with this version of classic according to what I can read on the forums but I don't care so far because i'm only lvl 22 and by the time I get higher level, they might have fix it. If not and I don't like the game anymore, then i'll just stop playing because this is a GAME. But right now, I'm having fun :)

Archived