Adena savings and planning

Elli

1 minute ago, InVizO said:

Excluding lucky drops? subtract 1 mil then, no shots? subtract 200-300k then. 

Want to take a guess how much adena you will make at 50+?  Let's just say you will come back to this thread for a good laugh some day.  Get to 40 in a low D weapon, it's cheap and obtainable for f2p players, accept the fact that without paying for anything you are going to spend twice as much time than I will, which is completely fair tbh

I already paid for my Launch Packs x4. Having to spend more JUST to be able to at least play the game in a decent way, is pathetic.

So, from your 2 mil at level 35, we now have .. 7-800k which should translate to about 500k, but ok.

Anyway, nice! This actually is far more realistically then your 2 million.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

And what part of : Please exclude buying SS with $ and lucky drops! , you did not understand?!

I don't care that you want to spend your money on SS's and VIPs and stuff. I really don't care and that is NOT the way to go for a game. That should be optional and should give you a decent advantage not a sky high type of advantage.

Of course you don't understand that and you'll still keep your "opinion".

Anyway , from all of those guys saying "rates are fine, get good or get rekt" I don't think I meet one saying he didn't bought his way into the "top".

Now , I hope people will realize where this will lead when many other P2W items will be added in the shop.

They will soon add SSC BSSC in the cash shop, so no worries. Rates are fine, everything is fine. Learn 2 play or get rekt ………...

I want to thank OP for opening this post as now I know who is defending this rates.

So you want to tell that the best way to make profit in lineage2 should be only by grinding mobs for adena and full drops? That market game should be non existant, that the whole life is a lie and best way to make $ is to work for someone but not to open a business where you buy low and sell high? Go tell this to the stores owners, to the developers. Who buy workers, products, materials and sell for the higher price. Go yell in the store why they are working and supporting those evil people who buy groceries from the farmers and butchers to sell for the higher price. Go yell to the watch companies that they buy cheap metal and mold them into materials and then make watches and sell them high. 

18 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I offer to get captcha or PIN https://imgur.com/a/rsXSNMr  every 1 hours or so. You can see the timer there, it gives you 20min to enter it. Keep in mind it doesn't pop out in the middle of screen, it pops out in the bottom left corner so it won't disturb you, I moved it manually to the center. The timer on captcha starts ticking only after you perform any action in game so it will eliminate punishments for AFK people.

People were crying what if I get this while farming?! I will die because I'm farmin!!
No you won't die, I repeat it's not in the middle of the screen and you still can do whatever you want in game those 20min, you can enter in by re-buff time or they could add delay button for some special unthinked cases.

Also they were telling there're systems against captcha, it's not a solution. My answer:
So why so many bots have debuffs?

What if I need to get out of PC ASAP? Answer:
Chances you will have ASAP case in your life by exact same time captcha appears are nearly 0. You don't have to enter it right away, if you AFK - timer isn't ticking so you can be afk for any time you wish with captcha on, If you're not afk, it takes literally couple of seconds.

What if I fail?!
You have several tries.

Hope you realize that such weak captcha is easily broken. Do you really think this kind of captcha will prevent bots?

8 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Listen, you didn't even think of at what I said, and now suddenly you have the "resolution"?! 

Listen, having to insert (pin) captcha before entering the game, THEN another captcha as soon as you entered the game, is...pathetic. 

I didn't tested anything since your idea is very bad. Plus, having 1 online to run a full 9 man party full of bots, will deal with that 1 hour captcha easily. I mean really man. You are way around this. 

As soon? No you have to enter it in 1 hour or more before it appears. I never told it will eliminate all of the bots. Bots are bots, like thieves are thieves and mafias are mafias in real life. But there're different countries with different systems, some has more criminals, some has less and the only difference is the system they have. 

If you're so smart please tell us the idiots how l2 is supposed to be, how bot protection supposed to work, what's the best way to make adena.

Also they were telling there're systems against captcha, it's not a solution. My answer:

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

So you want to tell that the best way to make profit in lineage2 should be only by grinding mobs for adena and full drops? That market game should be non existant, that the whole life is a lie and best way to make $ is to work for someone but not to open a business where you buy low and sell high? Go tell this to the stores owners, to the developers. Who buy workers, products, materials and sell for the higher price. Go yell in the store why they are working and supporting those evil people who buy groceries from the farmers and butchers to sell for the higher price. Go yell to the watch companies that they buy cheap metal and mold them into materials and then make watches and sell them high. 

I am so done with you, adding real life comparation with a video game. Learn to make a difference here. 

I will say it one more time for you to understand , if you want : Lineage 2 ( pre GoD ) is about :

1) Farming mobs

2) Spoil

3) Craft

4) Clans / Alliances / PvP

4) Castel Siege, PvP

Optional :

1) Play the market

2) Lucky drops

..and NOT whoever have the biggest wallet.

Take this as you want!

3 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Hope you realize that such weak captcha is easily broken. Do you really think this kind of captcha will prevent bots?

I offer to get captcha or PIN

Just now, IceAge said:

I am so done with you, adding real life comparation with a video game. Learn to make a difference here. 

I will say it one more time for you to understand , if you want : Lineage 2 ( pre GoD ) is about :

1) Farming mobs

2) Spoil

3) Craft

4) Castel Siege, PvP

Optional :

1) Play the market

2) Lucky drops

Take this as you want!

Mmm.. If you think market game shouldn't be the best way to make adena then I'm sorry but not only l2 isn't the place for you but the whole earth.

2 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Because they arent bothered with it as 24/7 is almost the same as 23/7.

Implement this captcha at all times and bots will adjust.

Not all of them as it cost :) Also you need to know the set of captchas to adjust to them. Captchas sets has to be renewed so the bots will have to renew too.

7 minutes ago, IceAge said:

1) Farming mobs

2) Spoil

3) Craft

4) Castel Siege, PvP

Optional :

1) Play the market

2) Lucky drops

Take this as you want!

Spoil isnt even bad pre 40....

Stop trying to spoil in FT. That place is trash for spoils. Everywhere else has better spoils.

Yes, crafting and playing the market are both optional. However if you are not doing so, you WILL be behind in adena if you don't have clan support.

You can always farm with no shots...

This has ALWAYS been the original design of L2. It encourages community and you need to accept that and move on.

VIP and Ncoin are definitely optional.  You don't have to buy them. However if you remove cash flow from the game, it cannot be free to play. The company must encourage players to pay for things that are not completely game breaking (Buying weapons and armor, items that can be traded for adena, etc...)
If they made the game Pay to play with normal rates and no shop - You will not play the game anyway because you don't have a job and are too poor.

Be happy you have some game to play for free instead of complaining all day long.

10 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Because they arent bothered with it as 24/7 is almost the same as 23/7.

Implement this captcha at all times and bots will adjust.

Also if NCsoft would make their own set of captchas there would be no possibility to adjust to them without collecting them on own or breaking into the system.

Such a huge company should have resources to make it.

I have logged in to a captcha on my cleric. There were all of two characters in the area so I have no idea how it happened.

Which is fun because thanks to the xigwhatever program I can't even see anything in the client until well after I am loaded in game for other people. I had already loaded one character so I knew what was going on in that area.

2 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I have logged in to a captcha on my cleric...

Which is fun because thanks to the xigwhatever program I can't even see anything in the client until well after I am loaded in game for other people...

I'm sorry for you. There should be a different locked topic by admins about you so they won't report you :D It's hard to believe you're legit and yes I know you're legit :D 

38 minutes ago, InVizO said:

accept the fact that without paying for anything you are going to spend twice as much time than I will, which is completely fair tbh

Fair? Go play EU version with fine drops and spoils and pay your money there to progress...its f2p server and people who pay shouldnt get ahead by any means

21 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Spoil isnt even bad pre 40....

Stop trying to spoil in FT. That place is trash for spoils. Everywhere else has better spoils.

Yes, crafting and playing the market are both optional. However if you are not doing so, you WILL be behind in adena if you don't have clan support.

You can always farm with no shots...

This has ALWAYS been the original design of L2. It encourages community and you need to accept that and move on.

VIP and Ncoin are definitely optional.  You don't have to buy them. However if you remove cash flow from the game, it cannot be free to play. The company must encourage players to pay for things that are not completely game breaking (Buying weapons and armor, items that can be traded for adena, etc...)
If they made the game Pay to play with normal rates and no shop - You will not play the game anyway because you don't have a job and are too poor.

Be happy you have some game to play for free instead of complaining all day long.

Everything else = AC and OB you mean, from all the spots? All people are in OB and AC. That's .. not Lineage 2. That's some short of stupidity to make only 2 places viable 1-35.

Anyway, I am not happy since it was not free for me as I paid 4 Launch Packs which I will get a refund sooner or later.

And I am also not happy with this game, I would rather go play Solitair at this point, then play L2 Classic on NA servers.

1 minute ago, lakirojunl said:

Fair? Go play EU version with fine drops and spoils and pay your money there to progress...its f2p server and people who pay shouldnt get ahead by any means

Lol what? Can I see any statements in any official places where it states - free to play games shouldn't allow paying people to progress faster?

As far as I see a lot of games has it.

You would say LOL doesn't, Fortnite doesn't, CS:GO and etc doesn't right? 

So what kind of progression is there? Skins right? As ranks don't give anything, only a number of rank and people you play with changes, while progression is skins and payed people get more skins right?

6 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Lol what? Can I see any statements in any official places where it states - free to play games shouldn't allow paying people to progress faster?

So what kind of progression is there? Skins right? As ranks don't give anything, only a number of rank and people you play with changes, while progression is skins and payed people get more skins right?

Certainly collecting skins can be considered progression. With those games progression is a relative term. The answer you get will depend on the person you ask.

I'm sorry for you. There should be a different locked topic by admins about you so they won't report you :D It's hard to believe you're legit and yes I know you're legit :D 

I'm at the point now where I get at least one captcha a day. There certainly has been a ramp up there. I'm guessing people are just getting frustrated with bots and nailing anything that looks kind of bottish. I can't blame them though because I feel the same way. I'm just more careful about who i report :P

I'm actually planning to start checking out the pawnshops for another cheap monitor so I can more easily see when a captcha pops up. Got a 22 inch lg monitor 4 years ago for 20 bucks :)

4 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

i dont play none of those games. Did you realize that l2 was known for brutal grinding and leveling???And where i said GAMES in general??? im saying about lineage 2 only...once again dont know how you progress in other games, paying real money here in l2 classic and thinking you will get jump started and be owning on the servers is so foolish...

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I am disappointed in you.

Until few days ago , you were all there , shitting on the rates and stuff. Now you just found out that you can "play the market" and voila! You were .. illuminated, right ?

Shame!

3 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Everything else = AC and OB you mean, from all the spots? All people are in OB and AC. That's .. not Lineage 2. That's some short of stupidity to make only 2 places viable 1-35.

Anyway, I am not happy since it was not free for me as I paid 4 Launch Packs which I will get a refund sooner or later.

And I am also not happy with this game, I would rather go play Solitair at this point, then play L2 Classic on NA servers.

No. There're some not broken places with weapon heads/blades/shafts :P It's your own problem you love broken FT and make such a big deal about the whole spoiling rate. I haven't tested myself but I talked with another spoilers where do they farm and I got some more spots to farm after I'm too high for OB coals and armor parts as higher mobs in OB I would say have some shitty stuff to spoil. 

No. There're some not broken places with weapon heads/blades/shafts :P It's your own problem you love broken FT and make such a big deal about the whole spoiling rate. I haven't tested myself but I talked with another spoilers where do they farm and I got some more spots to farm after I'm too high for OB coals and armor parts as higher mobs in OB I would say have some shitty stuff to spoil. 

Listen, little farmer. That's all you have : OB. Enjoy it till level 40.

Oh, and if you "friends" told you some very , very good spots, is because that mobs were not affected by this spoil mess and so, it does NOT make you smarter or such.

Anyway, by how you speak you are ..what? level 25 ?

Just now, IceAge said:

I am disappointed in you.

Until few days ago , you were all there , shitting on the rates and stuff. Now you just found out that you can "play the market" and voila! You were .. illuminated, right ?

Shame!

I wasn't shitting on the rates how many times I will have repeat you? I was shitting on the decission of admins as I guess they do this on purpose to slower RMT and Bots. 

I'm shitting on the protection of bots and the way they fight RMT - instead of tracing suppliers/sellers/buyers they cut the higher level zones until the majority will hit the same level.

I play the market since the day I started playing here. How do you think I got my precious Spiked Club by level 25 and Iron hammer by level 21 without buying shots, lucky drops or RMT help? 

I wasn't shitting on the rates how many times I will have repeat you? I was shitting on the decission of admins as I guess they do this on purpose to slower RMT and Bots. 

I'm shitting on the protection of bots and the way they fight RMT - instead of tracing suppliers/sellers/buyers they cut the higher level zones until the majority will hit the same level.

I play the market since the day I started playing here. How do you think I got my precious Spiked Club by level 25 and Iron hammer by level 21 without buying shots, lucky drops or RMT help? 

I think it's also intended as a brake to slow down the "no lifers" who have CP AE parties and are just cranking mad xp/adena all the time.

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

Listen, little farmer. That's all you have : OB. Enjoy it till level 40.

Oh, and if you "friends" told you some very , very good spots, is because that mobs were not affected by this spoil mess and so, it does NOT make you smarter or such.

Anyway, by how you speak you are ..what? level 25 ?

Yes I'm level 27 and I'm already shitting on admins about 40+ zones and so? What do you want to say by that? That you're cooler because you as you say "Cheated the way" to higher level with runes? I had some problems so I wasn't able to play for some days. I haven't been playing lineage 2 for 7 years in total (taking out ~2 months of this game ~1.5 year ago) so believe me I didn't join it on the first day as I didn't know about it.

Same thing? I mean really? Doesn't mean the same? ………..

Whatever. 

It seems my refund have been denied by NcSoft, and so , I will have to go with Paypal Resolution, which this step will .. ban my NcSoft accounts.

So ..enjoy your time in L2.

@KABAL was right!

Edit from Paypal : The buyer can open a dispute within 180 days of the date the payment was made

Now, why did I though the charge back must be made within 40 days ? I might stay awhile around then on this forums :)

Archived