Spoil rates test

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 100+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 5 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%).

Killed 30-40 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Adena/drops are wrong as well as i saw in some areas but didnt test any like i did on spoils. Many people report this as well.

This only (or mostly) happends at 30+ areas, and i can see that top d armor/weapon recipes and parts are rare (the ones that shops dont sell). Also gathering mats is slow.

Important: I cant farm anything anymore i have max 100k each day and i waste lots of adena on vamp scrolls/haste pots + my buffer all time no mana because of heals BECAUSE HIGH LEVEL MOBS NEED PROPER GEAR. Not moon armor till 50 lvl. And i want play my main not create lvl 20 chars to farm low d drops/mats and sell crystals.

Will you do anything GMs or should i make a request for refund?

1 hour ago, Spoiler123654 said:

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 100+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 5 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%).

Killed 30-40 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Adena/drops are wrong as well as i saw in some areas but didnt test any like i did on spoils. Many people report this as well.

This only (or mostly) happends at 30+ areas, and i can see that top d armor/weapon recipes and parts are rare (the ones that shops dont sell). Also gathering mats is slow.

Important: I cant farm anything anymore i have max 100k each day and i waste lots of adena on vamp scrolls/haste pots + my buffer all time no mana because of heals BECAUSE HIGH LEVEL MOBS NEED PROPER GEAR. Not moon armor till 50 lvl. And i want play my main not create lvl 20 chars to farm low d drops/mats and sell crystals.

I feel ur pain bro, Im a lvl 42 spoiler and Im poor as f...k coz I cannot spoil anything. In fact I actually gave up on spoiling and use my mana to overhit with stun :D.

I know a guy, who might come here and tell you "learn to play the market if you have 100k". Or go and spoil in the only place possible to get a decent spoil, OB.

I very much feel your pain. And as you said, is not only for 40+ , but also for lower zones. 

My refund request has been denied. Yours will be do.

Good news is that Paypal let you to do a charge back for up to 180 days after you made the purchase. I decided to wait a bit more to see what they have in store as updates when it comes to rates.

Spoil rates are between 5% - 25% for most mobs in the game, after considering rates and how they rarely spoil multiple items. Its just sad really.

I've heard rumors that multiple large clans are talking about leaving due to this version of classic being too noob friendly and boring. Something something *cough* November.

Lots of other people are planning on leaving after 30 day launch pack is expired. Kind of worrisome for servers health.

These spoil rates holding people back.

GM's interfering ingame by holding 40+ people back.

All these bots (and no they are not mostly gold sellers). 

Mechanic changes to "balance" things (aka. narrow the gap between good and bad players).

Bad players like mixa relying on store to p2w....  Just kidding Mixa ;)

32 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

Spoil rates are between 5% - 25% for most mobs in the game, after considering rates and how they rarely spoil multiple items. Its just sad really.

I've heard rumors that multiple large clans are talking about leaving due to this version of classic being too noob friendly and boring. Something something *cough* November.

Lots of other people are planning on leaving after 30 day launch pack is expired. Kind of worrisome for servers health.

These spoil rates holding people back.

GM's interfering ingame by holding 40+ people back.

All these bots (and no they are not mostly gold sellers). 

Mechanic changes to "balance" things (aka. narrow the gap between good and bad players).

Bad players like mixa relying on store to p2w....  Just kidding Mixa ;)

What's happening in November ? :) 

There is nothing mentioning spoils being affected by vip.
l2wiki have a quite big warning that it only reflect the EU version of the game that is licensed to another publisher.
Untill someone make a wiki for NA server, none of the info in the EU wiki are relevant.

21 minutes ago, Xeon-13 said:

I'd like to hear some announcement that spoil rates are final or will change in future.

I'm not sure whether to stop playing or wait for change, so I'm just trading.

There were updates. By what they said it means everything is fine how it is now because:
Replies on Tuesday October 23 about spoils and adena:

Something smells fishy

Juji replied to Booyacka's topic in General Classic Discussion

Came in over the weekend to report these issues to the development team and also requested information from players in the community discord that Draecke provided the link to above. We are still hammering away at major issues with queues, bots, and concerns with Adena drops, but I do provide several updates every week on the forum when an issue needs to be addressed.
This is something I am looking into right now on the spoil rates. We increased the rates for Adena quantity/item drop/spoils across the board by 2x on 10/11, but I will see if there was another issue for spoils when we received the fix.

Topic Edited on Wednesday October 24, we also got update on October 24: 
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/
I don't see anything about adena, spoils and bots in here.

They not only silent by they're also liars. Got e-mail that bot's I reported are banned but when I checked online, they were online.

Don't trust a single word from them.

I think chance to spoil are good but the problem is for chance of GETTING SPOIL. (do not look on "Spoil Activeted" when you use skill)

i mean let's say there is 10% chance for spoil Animal bone

players  with VIP 0 = have let say 10% of getting spoil chance( even if it shows spoil active)

10% of getting actually spoil working +10% of spoiling Animal bone leave us with about 1/20 that we spoil Animal Bone..

With Vip 4 for example we have 25% of getting spoil chance and 25% of spoil Animal Bone which give us about 4/20 that we spoil Animal Bone.

22 minutes ago, Donowanka said:

I think chance to spoil are good but the problem is for chance of GETTING SPOIL. (do not look on "Spoil Activeted" when you use skill)

i mean let's say there is 10% chance for spoil Animal bone

players  with VIP 0 = have let say 10% of getting spoil chance( even if it shows spoil active)

10% of getting actually spoil working +10% of spoiling Animal bone leave us with about 1/20 that we spoil Animal Bone..

With Vip 4 for example we have 25% of getting spoil chance and 25% of spoil Animal Bone which give us about 4/20 that we spoil Animal Bone.

VIP doesn't affect spoils.

"Killed 100+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 5 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%). "

Hehe O RLY?

I started almost same topic day before and people started to attack me that  I dont know how to play, stop crying, this game is not for You etc....

Well.. If people are idiots what can we do?

Yes spoil rates are broken !

15 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

GMs have nothing to do with the rates. The rates are set by Korea and changed to match the status of ingame population.

NCsoft have never promised you that this game will have l2wiki rates. L2wiki rates are for an NCWest's competitor's servers that run a modified version of the game. The current rates give no reason to believe you are entitled to a refund.

15 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

These results prove to me that something is broken, these two mobs are the only source of those recipes in the game, and they are not that hard to spoil on other Classic servers.

I can also add that I spoiled 100+ Skeleton Marauders yesterday and got 0 Dwarven Trident edges, just 1 stem each, lots of stems... 

In fact, I haven't spoiled any blades/shafts/edge's at all since day 1.

And spoiled 250+ Monster Eye Destroyers in the past few days, only 1 spoiled, a Conjuror's Staff recipe.

24 minutes ago, NoTalent said:

Where can we find the official droplist of this version? @Krissa

There has never been any official drop list for any NA version of L2. Even the Prima Guide was grossly inaccurate.

Some people claim that NCsoft sold exclusive rights to publish this stuff to Prima Games back at the time of Prima Guide, and cannot publish them on their own.

4 hours ago, Krissa said:

GMs have nothing to do with the rates. The rates are set by Korea and changed to match the status of ingame population.

NCsoft have never promised you that this game will have l2wiki rates. L2wiki rates are for an NCWest's competitor's servers that run a modified version of the game. The current rates give no reason to believe you are entitled to a refund.

Actually the way i see it there is only one game "L2 Classic" which already existed for several years and has rates clearly defined (and close to wiki). This game has different updates (1 / 1.5 / 2.0...)

L2 ClassicNA was advertised as a "L2 Classic 1.5" server which obviously it's not. I think i heard somewhere that it was a 2.0 version with "QoL improvements but like many people alreadey stated inprevious threads there is some pretty good reasons to have some doubts.

I have been playing for a while and what I can remember that NCWest/NCsoft which ever it was completely killed and nerfed the drops on the main servers to combat bots and everything else around the 2014 to 2015 time frame.  I feel that they have just carried over that model from the main server to this classic and its not working properly.  If they could find the original coding they would see that they have totally messed something up or needs to be fixed.

When I mean nerfed im talking like mobs dropping 10k at higher levels dropping 100a.  Spoil rates nerfed hard core and mats drop rate almost all but removed, unless you where running a drop rate rune 200%.

Archived