VIP activate paradox

VitaG

How im i supposed to activate VIP 1 when i have 12 hours que every day???? There is no way you can logg in to the game atm unless you are bot or VIP....so my question is the previous one????HOW THE bleep ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ACTIVATE VIP 1 WHEN WE CANT EVEN LOGG IN TO THE GAME????? put the VIP purchase on site so that players dont need TO WAIT 12 HOURS IN QUE TO FIX THE QUE......Its bleeping instanity at its peak

enter hours that the server is dead so u wont have that! at my time GTM +3 after 6AM until 12PM a vip0 could log in instantly or almost instantly without queue! Find the hours of your server ppl dont play and give a try

54 minutes ago, Jorep said:

enter hours that the server is dead so u wont have that! at my time GTM +3 after 6AM until 12PM a vip0 could log in instantly or almost instantly without queue! Find the hours of your server ppl dont play and give a try

Giran has always que...specially the weekends,and the que can be 200 ppl = 5 hours (always depending on how many logg out) but thats not my point...What i want to say is that when you pay for something you don't do the job yourself and by the time you give the money you should be able to redeem your product...Why do players always have to suggest solutions instead of NCsoft? When you buy VIP ticket for a famous club for example...you don't wait on the line with no class members to get your VIP...you just go to the VIP door show your check or ticket and get your VIP bracelet,thats how VIP reservation system works everywhere in the world...not everyone can wake up early or stay late at night to log in and thats exacly why they pay for VIP...so they can access any time they want in game...Is it so hard for NC soft to add a VIP activator on their site?If you want people to buy something make it easier for them...Now lets say im allready VIP 1-4,ive seen screenshots of vip members still having que 20mins-2 hours...Most of them got VIP because they were told that you will be able to log in without waiting in line.Can't this be considered as a scam?They actually payed for something they didn't get...My idea is that those who get payed should find solutions not the ones who pay

I keep laby up most of the time and Giran is not ever full during off hours. You never wake up in the middle of the night?  Just one time, sign on then and your problem is solved. I agree, though, that NCWest should allow us to sign up on the website. Makes sense for them and us. 

11 minutes ago, Lawman said:

I keep laby up most of the time and Giran is not ever full during off hours. You never wake up in the middle of the night?  Just one time, sign on then and your problem is solved. I agree, though, that NCWest should allow us to sign up on the website. Makes sense for them and us. 

First of all im not talking about myself only and you still miss the whole point...I may wake up late at night sometimes but not everyone does and thats the reason someone may want VIP....Why do players always have to think and go the hard way in order to get something they have PAYED for...When i pay for no wait in line i want to be able to activate it BEFORE I WAIT IN LINE....how else can i say that??? Maybe you didn't read my question....Is it so hard for NC soft to make a VIP purchase button on their site??????If they do everyone will be fine and there will be nothing left to discuss (Vita-G here obv)

1 minute ago, Envenom said:

First of all im not talking about myself only and you still miss the whole point...I may wake up late at night sometimes but not everyone does and thats the reason someone may want VIP....Why do players always have to think and go the hard way in order to get something they have PAYED for...When i pay for no wait in line i want to be able to activate it BEFORE I WAIT IN LINE....how else can i say that??? Maybe you didn't read my question....Is it so hard for NC soft to make a VIP purchase button on their site??????If they do everyone will be fine and there will be nothing left to discuss (Vita-G here obv)

Read my last two sentences. I AGREE with you. I’m just saying that there are times of the day when there is no queue so it’s not that big a deal. 

10 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Read my last two sentences. I AGREE with you. I’m just saying that there are times of the day when there is no queue so it’s not that big a deal. 

For me it is when you pay...and don't forget that even with vip there are peak times when server is full so you still have to wait for hours with que stuck between 40-200...People should not accept such type of solutions as ok and we should give our money to them after we have a complete product that makes sence...Imagine all those people who believed in this,payed lots of money or just got happy about it and now they quit because they cant enjoy it...The worst part is that they take advantage of our best memories in the name of gold...i dont care about money but treating people this way with so much ignorance is bleeped up mate...VIP activating paradox is just an example to show how they lack knowledge on problem solving....Gl there

3 hours ago, VitaG said:

Giran has always que...specially the weekends,and the que can be 200 ppl = 5 hours (always depending on how many logg out) but thats not my point...What i want to say is that when you pay for something you don't do the job yourself and by the time you give the money you should be able to redeem your product...Why do players always have to suggest solutions instead of NCsoft? When you buy VIP ticket for a famous club for example...you don't wait on the line with no class members to get your VIP...you just go to the VIP door show your check or ticket and get your VIP bracelet,thats how VIP reservation system works everywhere in the world...not everyone can wake up early or stay late at night to log in and thats exacly why they pay for VIP...so they can access any time they want in game...Is it so hard for NC soft to add a VIP activator on their site?If you want people to buy something make it easier for them...Now lets say im allready VIP 1-4,ive seen screenshots of vip members still having que 20mins-2 hours...Most of them got VIP because they were told that you will be able to log in without waiting in line.Can't this be considered as a scam?They actually payed for something they didn't get...My idea is that those who get payed should find solutions not the ones who pay

VIP does move you to the front of the line, problem is there is a lot of people with VIP now so they now have a VIP line that they have to wait in. Those without VIP have to wait until VIPers get in before they get to enter; I have a feeling after so many VIP go they let in a couple of F2Pers or else the F2P que would never move.

And yes they really should have made a way to apply VIP to your account before you have to wait in an 18 hour que so as to get VIP.

I basically agree. Their customer service is awful. But at some point we either cope with it or leave. The inability to get in at a reasonable hour to spend money is copable. It’s also stupid on their part. They should make it as easy as possible for us to spend our money. But they’ve always been that way. For example they take 24 hours to clear a credit card purchase every other website and establishment clears in seconds. I doubt they’ll change now. Lord knows we’ve complained enough. Let’s cope as best we can and enjoy the game. 

If more people decide to pay and become vip than you still going to have the same problem with the logging. Paying for free to play game us not a solution. Paying will just let Ncsoft continue to neglect the real problems in this game and fixing their bugs...

and queue is slow for non vippers because of this:

NON-VIP enter in queue in position 1000

10 VIP players enter queue and goes to the front of that player, for example in position 100

NON-VIP player will remain position 1000 until 10 people leave game, because those VIP that came to the front of non-vip won't make your queue position 10 places higher...

that is why non-vip players have the "sensation" that the queue moves reallyyyyyy slow ;)

3 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

and queue is slow for non vippers because of this:

NON-VIP enter in queue in position 1000

10 VIP players enter queue and goes to the front of that player, for example in position 100

NON-VIP player will remain position 1000 until 10 people leave game, because those VIP that came to the front of non-vip won't make your queue position 10 places higher...

that is why non-vip players have the "sensation" that the queue moves reallyyyyyy slow ;)

I understand how its work. This why lots of players buy VIP 1 because its 1eur per month and its ok. /except some 12y old kid without acces to daddys card number/.

But i hope with 15-20k eur per month on one server NCSOFT will delivery some value :D like 40+ lvl adena and spoil fix, a bit more antibot system and more then  2 people communicate for all  6 servers :D

On 10/29/2018 at 11:45 AM, vasidi2 said:

If more people decide to pay and become vip than you still going to have the same problem with the logging. Paying for free to play game us not a solution. Paying will just let Ncsoft continue to neglect the real problems in this game and fixing their bugs...

Well i know that vip que will increase but i cant do anything more....before vip i couldnt play 1 hour/day because of que....after vip 1 i dont wait more than 30 minutes and this is only on weekends....so its totally worth untill now....the problem will be if all buy vip 1 

Archived