"Rep." stat questions

Fell

The 'Rep." stat which displays something like "law-abiding" accumulates each time you kill pk. But there are some regulations about that:

1) You can't kill the same guy over and over again to cheat new hundreds of this value, since there's a.. let's say cooldown.

2) Level of the righteous guy should be more or less the same that of PKer, so that reputation points drain is activated.

So, my questions are:

1) What is the "cooldown" time for reputation points to be transferred again (after the 1st kill)?

2) What is the level difference allowed between the subject and the object of reputation points drain?

3) Are there any other rules and regulations given I forgot to mention?

4) If I switch to my subclass, will I be able to drain the reputation of other 80 lvl bad guys?

1) What is the "cooldown" time for reputation points to be transferred again (after the 1st kill)?

I think its 1 hour but not sure, can't remember what update this was in to look it up.

2) What is the level difference allowed between the subject and the object of reputation points drain?

maybe 10 lvl's but really not sure

I think you got it right

4) If I switch to my subclass, will I be able to drain the reputation of other 80 lvl bad guys?

Yes you should be ok with this, since I've done my green name on my low lvl sub while exping it in varka lol.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:53 AM, Skylarking said:

The 'Rep." stat which displays something like "law-abiding" accumulates each time you kill pk. But there are some regulations about that:

1) You can't kill the same guy over and over again to cheat new hundreds of this value, since there's a.. let's say cooldown.

2) Level of the righteous guy should be more or less the same that of PKer, so that reputation points drain is activated.

So, my questions are:

1. Cooldown for killing a red and getting a green name is 24 hours for the red toon. He/She cannot give out green name to more than 1 toon per 24 hours. Going red is unlimited.

2. Anything after 78 (IIRC) will give negative rep in clan war situation. So a level 110 can kill a level 78 wartag and transfer clan rep. If you are killing for green name I don't know if there is a level limit.

4. Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived