rangomal

Weapon Enchant rates

rangomal    29

Hello all, i remember being told in live servers that rates are always 66% success for melee weapons and 33% for mage weapons.Perhaps things in classic are different? I was asking if i should enchant my Top D weapon to +4 but im too scared.Someone replied me i should do it because its 90% success till +6 and after its hard.Anyone has tested rates or know anything about enchanting?Thank you

Devoid    122
18 hours ago, rangomal said:

Hello all, i remember being told in live servers that rates are always 66% success for melee weapons and 33% for mage weapons.Perhaps things in classic are different? I was asking if i should enchant my Top D weapon to +4 but im too scared.Someone replied me i should do it because its 90% success till +6 and after its hard.Anyone has tested rates or know anything about enchanting?Thank you

I would hazard a guess classic uses R grade enchant rates for all items (you know, the 50% standard 25% magical and then halved since +15 or +16). Not that I have tested anything.

Meier    3

What is Enchant Scroll Rate here ? because the information of server patch note not say nothing about it,only say that : 

There are two new types of enchantment scrolls that have been added:

Item Name

Effect

Restriction

Obtain

Improved Enchant Scroll

Provides a random enchant from +1 to +3

Normal enchant restrictions

Enchant Exchange with Galladuci

Monster Drops

Whisper of Dreams Quests

Stable Enchant Scroll

Provides a safe enchant that prevents equipment from crystallizing and retains the current enchant level if an enchantment fails.

Cannot be used on weapons enchanted to +7 or higher

Cannot be used on armor enchanted to +6 or higher

Enchant Exchange with Galladuci

A Game of Cards Quest

It not specific the Rate Enchant of Normal Enchant Scrolls , Improved Enchant Scrolls, Stable Enchant Scrolls.

Edited by Meier