Is against ToS Third Party Hardware?

imdieying

For example, if i have an expensive Mouse or Keyboard with macross attached is that against ToS? ( macros is a part of special mouses and special keyboards ) in the last 10 years existed special mouse and keyboads

for example, a normal mouse has 3 keys, but a special mouse has 9 keys and macros recorder, is that third hardware illegal?

another example, i know we can open 3 box per computer, but what is the problem if i open 1 box in 3 computers? is this third hardware illegal?

you can have 3 computers, and in one make a assist macross that follows your main computer, then with one hand you press the others keys in the other computers, and in the main you press too, of course it is a difference of time while you do that, but is not botting, is one person using 3 computers

recently i was ACCUSED OF BOT, for being using my computers to farm and relax a  bit playing this game

now, in TOS, there is nothing against ToS about what im doing

28 minutes ago, imdieying said:

For example, if i have an expensive Mouse or Keyboard with macross attached is that against ToS? ( macros is a part of special mouses and special keyboards ) in the last 10 years existed special mouse and keyboads

for example, a normal mouse has 3 keys, but a special mouse has 9 keys and macros recorder, is that third hardware illegal?

another example, i know we can open 3 box per computer, but what is the problem if i open 1 box in 3 computers? is this third hardware illegal?

you can have 3 computers, and in one make a assist macross that follows your main computer, then with one hand you press the others keys in the other computers, and in the main you press too, of course it is a difference of time while you do that, but is not botting, is one person using 3 computers

recently i was ACCUSED OF BOT, for being using my computers to farm and relax a  bit playing this game

now, in TOS, there is nothing against ToS about what im doing

Mouse and keyboards are not illegal hardware even if you have 10000 buttons on it. its a device not hardware.If you use outside of L2 some scripts or program-that is illegal 

On 1/12/2018 at 11:24 PM, Draecke said:

as some people are lazy and don't bother to check the old forum where this topi was discussed many times here we go..

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=289515&highlight=keyboard+macro&page=2

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=289646&highlight=keyboard+macro

long story short anything that's not ingame macro can get your account closed so use hardware repeat macro's at your own prudence

Problem is that old forums are not available anymore I guess...

Keyboard and/or mouse macros are not in game macros. Using them might not get you banned, but as Draecke pointed, you can use that on your own risk cause there is and a chance this to get you banned.

The hardware does nothing without the software that runs it.You can easily get banned for abusing that or even light usage that is considered "impossible to replicate by hands".In shot, if you care about your character, avoid using it, if you are like "meh", then np, it's very useful :)

2 hours ago, ogre said:

you can use many computers with legal in game macros like you described.  only limit it max 3 per computer

im using 3 computers with 1 box in each one in same house " of course same house lol " i have 3 keyboards in my desk, then i made a macro of /assist / cast skill on my mules, then a guy came to me saying im a bot, and a captcha appeared, first time i saw that, and that guy started to attacking me while i was completing a catpach, this is a kind of bad use of report buttom i guess, because when you are farming or getting attacked a big pop up appears, this can end in a abuse

anyway, i completed the catpcha in probabbly 19:45, 15 seconds

but what i hate, were the comments of this guy attacking me first with words, and late, 1 hour of pvp, pking him

2 hours ago, spoobg said:

Problem is that old forums are not available anymore I guess...

Keyboard and/or mouse macros are not in game macros. Using them might not get you banned, but as Draecke pointed, you can use that on your own risk cause there is and a chance this to get you banned.

honestly i dont have a special keyboard or special mouse, i just named them because im wondering if that is third party hardware, i just have 3 computers with normal keyboards and normal mouse using macros games such as " assist, follow, delay, target "

and this guy called me BOT for that

Solid of Gludio server was the guy

its common to play like you do on official, so all good.  Also, it's common for kids/immatures etc to react like this guy did, they are just acting out/being bullies.  Don't let it bother you, just report if they are being abusive/bullying, and move on with your playing. gl hf

18 minutes ago, ogre said:

its common to play like you do on official, so all good.  Also, it's common for kids/immatures etc to react like this guy did, they are just acting out/being bullies.  Don't let it bother you, just report if they are being abusive/bullying, and move on with your playing. gl hf

thanks.. i had been working hard all the week, and i just take some free hours of this saturday to play a bit, and this guy made me a hell day stalking me and saying things as " you will see what will happen " and things as that, as if he be a GM FRIEND or something

i just want relax a bit and play, im not conquer this game, im not going to sell adena or shit as that, i work as java development and software enginer, i have enough money, i dont need sell adena, or bot in a game, if i were a bot, i wont be lvl 18, probabbly in a month lvl 75 or more i dunno, im legit, all with my hands

thanks, and hope this guy SOLID, read this post, and learn a lesson

i told him if he want do something for this world, work for NSA or FBI, and not launch false accusations in a game where plays a lot of kids, he dont know what damage could be doing thinking he is " good "

Doing anything with your macro that you couldn’t do with in game macro and a regular mouse and keyboard, as you are doing is clearly against the rules. But given that they don’t enforce the rules against real bots I’d be very surprised if they bothered you. You should be safe. BTW, I wonder if banning in game repeatable macros should have any effect on what outside macros are allowed to do. 

4 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Doing anything with your macro that you couldn’t do with in game macro and a regular mouse and keyboard, as you are doing is clearly against the rules. But given that they don’t enforce the rules against real bots I’d be very surprised if they bothered you. You should be safe. BTW, I wonder if banning in game repeatable macros should have any effect on what outside macros are allowed to do. 

try to play as me, want see my desk? i have to put 2 keyboard close to left side of the keyboard

im doing this cuz i cant get friends, all my guild left the game, they started in Giran server with me, then for the queue, even some paid vip, and left cuz had high QUEUE

then i started only with one of them in a new server... and now he is not playing, im alone, me and my mules

:( isnt easy, i think full buff i can kill faster, because my mules can hit at the same time, because i have a long hand, but is hard, try it, ill promise is hard and u will kill faster full buffed with a shilien recharger than in my way lol

6 minutes ago, Saintly said:

Well, that depends on your budget really.

A couple of gaming keypads perhaps?

oh sry i missenunderstood u said keypads, i understood "pads" for mouse

well i was thinking on buy 3 num pads, to shorter the distance between my fingers because sometimes for some actions i have to quit my hand of the mouse, and put right hand in main keyboard and left hand fingers in the others

my keyboards of course are turned in 180 degrees, then i had to learn of memory the " position " as when you write without watch keyboard xD

btw my friends in the past did the same, for example, when we did valakas or antharas, some of them logged in 3 or more characters and were casting all the time against antharas or valakas, playing with from 2 to 4 mages at the same time xD, well isnt hard, assist macrogame does all

Archived