BaddMojo

SR vs other archers

BaddMojo    0

I wonder which one should I play. PR deals ton of damage but only to one target, and has kinda useless spells like Sting. SR has higher movement speed so it's better to kite (but from the other hand PR has freezing strike, so it can also kite by slowing his target) and also has a burst shot to do aoe dmg, so maybe it is possible to find a place in aoe exp group (I don't know). SR also has useless spells like charm or heal. I don't really have an opinion about Hawkeye but he seems to be balanced, safe option to pick. What do you think? Especially about using burst shot in aoe groups 

xmot    22

Your aoe is pretty bad, a mage group doesn't really want you.

Biggest advantage of an SR is they can stunshot the fastest, so 1v1 they have a chance.  PR is best for almost everything though

Osiosbon    1

PR might look OP at the moment coz nobody has good gears and since Delf has high base STR. However, I vote HE, STR isnt bad, nice CON and dash. Also, crit chance passive. Anyways, I dont want ppl to play HE much, coz when I make mine I wanna face other archers after my spoiler prepares bop, maybe 6 months. 

• Like 1

Tzeo    18

SR has self buff for magic defense, which means you will never be unbuffed against mages. Also highest MEN and ok CON for that matter.

On 10/28/2018 at 8:26 PM, Osiosbon said:

PR might look OP at the moment coz nobody has good gears and since Delf has high base STR. However, I vote HE, STR isnt bad, nice CON and dash. Also, crit chance passive. Anyways, I dont want ppl to play HE much, coz when I make mine I wanna face other archers after my spoiler prepares bop, maybe 6 months. 

HEs were quite strong in the very old days. The great debate through the early chronicles was HE or PR with not much in the way of SR love. Generally HE was better positioned in skills for siege while the PR could win out in open field PVP.  I went PR in prelude because I liked the dark elf look and dem big damage crits :P

I almost went HE this time though because they are quite potent. DE won out because well dem big......crits..

v2Rockeets    8

What did u finally do?

Im SR (not many in Gludio). People think that HE and PR is the way to go but I prefer rapid shot skill at lvl 60 for pvp. Stun machinegun mate!!

Edited by v2Rockeets