Jump to content
xSpaWn

VAlakas dagger stage 1, 3shots lPeppinio easy noob

Recommended Posts

xSpaWn    49

 

6 hours ago, AiZeN said:

 

Fooz don't let them fool you...i know its not you who died in the first 3sec of this video and died again the 1sec after you got rez.....and I know that in the fraps I have from the previous siege I know that it isn't you whos laying down 1hour and 58minutes in the siege field....

+1for fooz bitches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20

@Fooz threw a hand grenade and killed 50 people. 

Then the grenade exploded.    @Fooz ordered a Big Mac at a Burger King. He got it without a single remark. 
@Fooz is able to slam a revolving door.  @Fooz doesn't die...he just naps in the ground for a bit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
2 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Fooz is the best warrior...in forums. In game he fights only xp groups.

 

+1 to fooz the great 

dr-evil-crying1.gif

I realize you're upset, it will be ok child! 9_9

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orion    49

MorningStar remind me Bud Spencer and Noba the poor guy geting slaped xD

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5706491

Edited by Orion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
2 hours ago, Orion said:

MorningStar remind me Bud Spencer and Noba the poor guy geting slaped xD

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5706491

rmx-muscle-man_o_872151.jpg

chuck norris > ms, son

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
4 hours ago, Fooz said:

dr-evil-crying1.gif

I realize you're upset, it will be ok child! 9_9

you realize way too wrong kid! i have a lot of fraps and many more to prove you are nothing but a half shot noob...not to mention fraps from the siege LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

you realize way too wrong kid! i have a lot of fraps and many more to prove you are nothing but a half shot noob...not to mention fraps from the siege LMAO

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
42 minutes ago, Fooz said:

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

:((((( foozy!!! dont cry i will tell KOUFETINIO to give you a hug!!! since both you are 1-2 shots at least

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13

@Fooz

No troll here are some genuine thoughts, tips, just helpful:

1. Using clan exclusion on a siege field we are not signed does nothing. Feather still works through it and we cannot res if we are not signed and have no flag. Watching you use that on Rown is a clear indicator on your knowledge of the video game, or lack there of.

2. You managed to find 3 total minutes of a 120 minute siege where your group didnt insta-carpet and you werent even the one doing most of the kills @Pope with half your gear put on a show.. How come?

3. I am not sure if you understand what "Holy My Pocket" means.. Its prison slang for when bubba wants one of the sissy inmates to be his gf.. theres also a darker side where if bubba turns out an unwilling inmate he will make them hold his pocket.. So either you are professing your love for Nuky or you are wanting to bleep her.. either way neither are really an insult just a bit of sick humor from you.. Though I wouldnt put it past you.. hows SweetCandy? did she call your local law enforcement for harassing a minor yet? :D

You are too ez..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34
44 minutes ago, jaGerX said:

@Fooz

No troll here are some genuine thoughts, tips, just helpful:

1. Using clan exclusion on a siege field we are not signed does nothing. Feather still works through it and we cannot res if we are not signed and have no flag. Watching you use that on Rown is a clear indicator on your knowledge of the video game, or lack there of.

2. You managed to find 3 total minutes of a 120 minute siege where your group didnt insta-carpet and you werent even the one doing most of the kills @Pope with half your gear put on a show.. How come?

3. I am not sure if you understand what "Holy My Pocket" means.. Its prison slang for when bubba wants one of the sissy inmates to be his gf.. theres also a darker side where if bubba turns out an unwilling inmate he will make them hold his pocket.. So either you are professing your love for Nuky or you are wanting to bleep her.. either way neither are really an insult just a bit of sick humor from you.. Though I wouldnt put it past you.. hows SweetCandy? did she call your local law enforcement for harassing a minor yet? :D

You are too ez..

Fooz still bad and a moron I see...somethings never change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×