Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyMuppet

Easy solution for adena drops lvl +40 for everyone

Recommended Posts

GrumpyMuppet    54

Its quite simple, and efective : Stop rushing lvls. This game design is awfully simple. If you buy the exp rune of 50% and use the scrolls of 1kk exp you will only rush your lvl, not your adena. Eventually you will reach a lvl (40) where you wont make much progress cause mobs arent dropping 500 adena each. Its meant to be like that and it wont hurt your gameplay. Why? because if you want to keep progressing at high speed you need to do.nate more money into the game. It isnt fair you would say that you have spend so much money in exp to lvl up quick? no one is taking that lvl away, the lvl you paid to get there, if you want to keep progressing at that speed they just ask you to give more money. No one told you boys and girls that buying that 50% runes and that vip 4 would take you to endgame.

In my case i only have vip 1, i didnt wanted to invest money into the game because its stupid to me to pay real money  in a game to progress, if i dont have the time i dont play it. I found out progressing slowly that i have quite a lot of adena and making even more each day that passes. I didnt rush lvl so i get to experience the game as it should be. I dont even use the super scroll exp of 1kk because they only give you exp, not sp. If you rush only your lvl later you dont have sp to learn abilities, quite dumb to use without thinking if you ask me, so im saving them for higher lvls when i have more sp saved.

Its funny how ppl with vip 4, runes of exp, scrolls of exp, keep complaining about the adena and drop rates lvl +40. You sure didnt had any complain about getting there by just handing out money. You got there, now you are asked to give more money. If you dont want to give more money? welcome to the classic experience where you farm a lot and progress slowly.

And save your "you cant progress", i have a lot of friends already lvl +40 who play solo and keep progressing and making adena.

Edited by GrumpyMuppet
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

welcome to the classic experience where you farm a lot and progress slowly.

And save your "you cant progress", i have a lot of friends already lvl +40 who play solo and keep progressing and making adena.

So for you it is logical that lvl 16 spiders drop about the same adena as 40+ mobs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyreese    0

OP is completely right, however rushing for levels doesn't invalidate the fact that adena drop is lower than it should be compared to other Classic servers (namely RU and EU).

I quite enjoy the whining though, of ppl 40+ that have used the scrolls and have nothing, haven't learned all necessary spells and can't kill mobs because of their shitty gear. While simultaneously being unable to farm the mobs they CAN kill because they are dark blue and drop f***all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54

Adena drop is LOW, YES. but not so low that cant let you progress. Like i said its meant to be like this so that people that pays give more money to keep progressing. If not? grinding those mobs lets you increase oyur adena, at a lower pace.

Edited by GrumpyMuppet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Adena drop is LOW, YES. but not so low that cant let you progress. Like i said its meant to be like this so that people that pays give more money to keep progressing. If not? grinding those mobs lets you increase oyur adena, at a lower pace.

Meanwhile 90% bot filled high density 1-40 zones are generating adena for the entire server, sounds about right

Edited by ConorMcGregor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jiwan    5
1 minute ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Meanwhile 90% bot filled high density 1-40 zones are generating adena for the entire server, sounds about right

not every1 out there farming is a bot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54

Im not defending the bots, or the rates. Its how a lot of ppl asked and keep asking the server to be (saw quite a lot of ppl in forum demanding their vip status to have more status). The same way players dont have any problem in paying money to rush lvls and be ahead of other players just because they handed more money than the rest, the company also doesnt have any problem in setting ridiculous rates to make you hand over more money to keep progressing at that speed.

Edited by GrumpyMuppet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54
2 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Meanwhile 90% bot filled high density 1-40 zones are generating adena for the entire server, sounds about right

Im part of the server and i make my own adena, i dont buy it from bots, i remind you its illegal to buy adena sir. So no, not the entire server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zenyar    12

oh look its you, white knighting again.

Nothing you (or any of the other white knights) say/think/post about how everyone is dumb and unable to manage their adenas is going the change one simple fact.

Adena amount should scale with monster levels/HP(2x/3x/4x) proportionally. Here it doesnt, its clearly not the way this game is meant to be played and needs to be changed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54
8 minutes ago, Zenyar said:

oh look its you, white knighting again.

Nothing you (or any of the other white knights) say/think/post about how everyone is dumb and unable to manage their adenas is going the change one simple fact.

Adena amount should scale with monster levels/HP(2x/3x/4x) proportionally. Here it doesnt, its clearly not the way this game is meant to be played and needs to be changed.

the game isnt meant to be played with vip 4 of 50% exp, runes of exp, scrolls of exp, etc, yet they are here. Thats the sole reason why there is monsters lvl 40 dropping low adena. You want to play the game as its meant to be played? then they have to remove all those advantages and they will have no reason to set rates so low for higher lvl monsters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sxsilver    12

FYI @ 40 spiders die in one hit......sooooo do spider quest in 2.5 minutes..... /unstuck......do 35 AI quest get 3 scrolls. If you level past 41....downlevel no problem. OMG  BEAT CLASSIC. WIN! Until your ready which willl be a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
32 minutes ago, sxsilver said:

FYI @ 40 spiders die in one hit......sooooo do spider quest in 2.5 minutes..... /unstuck......do 35 AI quest get 3 scrolls. If you level past 41....downlevel no problem. OMG  BEAT CLASSIC. WIN! Until your ready which willl be a bit

And here I though, people wanting to play L2 Classic and not Farmer Spider Simulator V0.2573 and Suicide Simulator V0.5.

Oh well. Enjoy it I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    89
1 hour ago, Zenyar said:

Nothing you (or any of the other white knights) say/think/post about how everyone is dumb and unable to manage their adenas is going the change one simple fact.

Adena amount should

"Should" is not a fact. "Should" is a wish.

16 minutes ago, IceAge said:

And here I though, people wanting to play L2 Classic and not Farmer Spider Simulator V0.2573 and Suicide Simulator V0.5.

Has always been that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zevon    6
2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Its quite simple, and efective : Stop rushing lvls. This game design is awfully simple. If you buy the exp rune of 50% and use the scrolls of 1kk exp you will only rush your lvl, not your adena. Eventually you will reach a lvl (40) where you wont make much progress cause mobs arent dropping 500 adena each. Its meant to be like that and it wont hurt your gameplay. Why? because if you want to keep progressing at high speed you need to do.nate more money into the game. It isnt fair you would say that you have spend so much money in exp to lvl up quick? no one is taking that lvl away, the lvl you paid to get there, if you want to keep progressing at that speed they just ask you to give more money. No one told you boys and girls that buying that 50% runes and that vip 4 would take you to endgame.

In my case i only have vip 1, i didnt wanted to invest money into the game because its stupid to me to pay real money  in a game to progress, if i dont have the time i dont play it. I found out progressing slowly that i have quite a lot of adena and making even more each day that passes. I didnt rush lvl so i get to experience the game as it should be. I dont even use the super scroll exp of 1kk because they only give you exp, not sp. If you rush only your lvl later you dont have sp to learn abilities, quite dumb to use without thinking if you ask me, so im saving them for higher lvls when i have more sp saved.

Its funny how ppl with vip 4, runes of exp, scrolls of exp, keep complaining about the adena and drop rates lvl +40. You sure didnt had any complain about getting there by just handing out money. You got there, now you are asked to give more money. If you dont want to give more money? welcome to the classic experience where you farm a lot and progress slowly.

And save your "you cant progress", i have a lot of friends already lvl +40 who play solo and keep progressing and making adena.

I don't wanna be rude so I won't. But what you said here makes no sense. The problem is not leveling fast, of course that exists with scrolls. Even then its party of the quest anydays. At 35+ you get a daily quest that gives you 3 super boost xp scrolls regardless whether you are VIP or not. 

The point is that mobs at level 20 are dropping anywhere between 150 to 200 adena. So it doesn't make sense that when you reach 40+ the mobs are dropping the same adena. You get it now? As you incrementally level the adena should be edging slightly higher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxhell    1

The problem is not leveling fast, people are leveling "fast" because this client version allow it to happen.
People arent complaining that adena is a problem because they are leveling fast, they are complaining because you get the same adena drop as level 25.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30

it has nothing to do with leveling fast .  IF I LEVEL SLOW MOBS WILL DROP MORE ADENA?

do u realize 50 lvl x4 hp mob drop same adena as 35 lvl x2 hp ??????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54

Seriously ppl? you are way to used to pay that you forgot or you never played without putting money. Yes, lvling fast IS the problem. If you couldnt lvl up fast using exp runes, scrolls or the daily quest of alligator you wouldnt had adena problems because after farming all those mobs to get to lvl 40 you would have top weapons, with plenty of adena to buy those fancy SS.

You think alligator island and the daily quest was included because NCwest wanted to make it less harder? you clearly dont understand a thing about anything. If you use those scrolls you rush lvls, not farming adena nor SP making it a lot harder to grind monster later for you.

And why all that leveling fast is a problem? because if that werent in the game they wouldnt have any reason to set low rates for high lvl montsters, you dont get it yet? Its done on purpose, whatever excuse or thing NCwest tells you, its a lie. It was made on purpose so ppl lvl up fast buying stuff in the store or using the super exp scrolls of the daily trying to force non-do.nators to invest money.

BUT IF YOU DONT USE ANY OF THOSE THINGS, YOU WILL LVL UP VERY SLOWLY, BEING ABLE TO FARM MONSTERS WHICH YOU NOW SEE IN DARK BLUE BECAUSE YOU RUSHED YOUR LVLS. I DIDNT, I SEE THEM GREEN OR PALE BLUE. I GRIND THE S*** OUT OF THEM AND IM MAKING A LOT OF ADENA WHILE LVLING SLOWLY.

And the funny fact is that when i reach your lvls the rates will be re-adjusted and i will be able to do the same. And then you will come here to cry about monsters lvl +50, +60  with low rate of adena drop and i will tell you all of this again because its too funny to  read your whinning

Edited by GrumpyMuppet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
2 hours ago, Krissa said:

Has always been that way.

Wait what? Spider Simulator has always been that way? LOL! Remind me, when exactly people has done this quest in the past?! And isn't this .."quest" bugged as it should give 1k instead of 3.2 ?

And about de-leveling, yes , people de-leveled TO spoil mainly, in lower level zones , and not to avoid teleport costs. I mean, you could prove me wrong I guess? Yes? No? Ok ..

And to people "You are leveling to fast" LOL. First thing first, NcSoft allows you to level this "fast". Secondly , you are NOT saving adena if you kill more mobs and stay at lower levels. You are still spending for shots at least. Unless one will come here now , and say "Shoulshots are a Luxury". Well , if that's the case, then "You are leveling to fast" has no place in this .. "equation" since you can level "fast" without shots , and "save" Adena, right ?

 

Edited by IceAge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bishibosh    0

You're completely wrong... The issue isn't leveling fast, the issue is adena drops don't scale with increased costs. Higher level mobs need to drop more adena. It's that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Seriously ppl? you are way to used to pay that you forgot or you never played without putting money. Yes, lvling fast IS the problem. If you couldnt lvl up fast using exp runes, scrolls or the daily quest of alligator you wouldnt had adena problems because after farming all those mobs to get to lvl 40 you would have top weapons, with plenty of adena to buy those fancy SS.

You think alligator island and the daily quest was included because NCwest wanted to make it less harder? you clearly dont understand a thing about anything. If you use those scrolls you rush lvls, not farming adena nor SP making it a lot harder to grind monster later for you.

And why all that leveling fast is a problem? because if that werent in the game they wouldnt have any reason to set low rates for high lvl montsters, you dont get it yet? Its done on purpose, whatever excuse or thing NCwest tells you, its a lie. It was made on purpose so ppl lvl up fast buying stuff in the store or using the super exp scrolls of the daily trying to force non-do.nators to invest money.

BUT IF YOU DONT USE ANY OF THOSE THINGS, YOU WILL LVL UP VERY SLOWLY, BEING ABLE TO FARM MONSTERS WHICH YOU NOW SEE IN DARK BLUE BECAUSE YOU RUSHED YOUR LVLS. I DIDNT, I SEE THEM GREEN OR PALE BLUE. I GRIND THE S*** OUT OF THEM AND IM MAKING A LOT OF ADENA WHILE LVLING SLOWLY.

And the funny fact is that when i reach your lvls the rates will be re-adjusted and i will be able to do the same. And then you will come here to cry about monsters lvl +50, +60  with low rate of adena drop and i will tell you all of this again because its too funny to  read your whinning

Man this theory :)))

If is done on purpose then no one should be playing in a server like this. You are punishing players for..what? And how well are you earning right now? Do you feel you are progressing ? Define "a lot of adena" please.

And I assume, you are fighting without SS? If you are talking about the golden age of Lineage 2, and you want things like before, then why they lowered the shit out of the rates? So you want lower rates, but same grinding as before? Ok, same grinding, no problem, but bring the rates back as they were in C1+. 

Anyway , whats your level ? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
2 minutes ago, Bishibosh said:

You're completely wrong... The issue isn't leveling fast, the issue is adena drops don't scale with increased costs. Higher level mobs need to drop more adena. It's that simple.

this . and this grumpymrumpy guy is under 40 and thinkin its all fine.  50 lvl mobs drop same adena as 35 lvl mobs. this is ridiculous

maybe if we level slower they will start to drop more adena, who knows :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54
6 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Man this theory :)))

If is done on purpose then no one should be playing in a server like this. You are punishing players for..what? And how well are you earning right now? Do you feel you are progressing ? Define "a lot of adena" please.

And I assume, you are fighting without SS? If you are talking about the golden age of Lineage 2, and you want things like before, then why they lowered the shit out of the rates? So you want lower rates, but same grinding as before? Ok, same grinding, no problem, but bring the rates back as they were in C1+. 

Anyway , whats your level ? :)

You are so mad that you dont even read what i said, or you cant agree with me because it would admit you where wrong (?

1) im getting bored in saying it again but i will repeat it one last time: they lowered the s*** out of the rates because there are many ways to lvl up fast via nc store or daily quest of aligator island. This way they can press, force and abuse you trying to make you pay them more real money to be able to progress.

I dont agree with this method, but either do i with this nc store bs of buying your way throught lvls, so i guess its called karma.

2) i do use SS, i have them in automatic because its worth compared to the amount of adena im picking up by killing the mobs faster using SS. Thats how easy it is to make adena, that now im even able to use SS in every hit.

My lvl? i already hit lvl 40

Edited by GrumpyMuppet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrumpyMuppet    54
8 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

this . and this grumpymrumpy guy is under 40 and thinkin its all fine.  50 lvl mobs drop same adena as 35 lvl mobs. this is ridiculous

maybe if we level slower they will start to drop more adena, who knows :D

If you lvl slower you wont be trap in the honeytrap ncwest made to catch ppl into buying stuff. by the time you hit those lvl they will already fix the rates of those mobs, and you will join me in the laught:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

If you lvl slower you wont be trap in the honeytrap ncwest made to catch ppl into buying stuff. by the time you hit those lvl they will already fix the rates of those mobs, and you will join me in the laught:D

wut? i paid 5usd to bypass the que only  . idk what u are thinkin . im not even using my XP scrolls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×