Forums

Easy solution for adena drops lvl +40 for everyone

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You are so mad that you dont even read what i said, or you cant agree with me because it would admit you where wrong (?

1) im getting bored in saying it again but i will repeat it one last time: they lowered the s*** out of the rates because there are many ways to lvl up fast via nc store or daily quest of aligator island. This way they can press, force and abuse you trying to make you pay them more real money to be able to progress.

I dont agree with this method, but either do i with this nc store bs of buying your way throught lvls, so i guess its called karma.

2) i do use SS, i have them in automatic because its worth compared to the amount of adena im picking up by killing the mobs faster using SS. Thats how easy it is to make adena, that now im even able to use SS in every hit.

My lvl? i already hit lvl 40

1) You should /quit the game while you can then. You say you don't agree, yet .. you are doing it their way.

2) So you are buying your SS from the store? Or with Adena ? Also , you didn't answered my question : How much is "a lot of adena" ? How much Adena do you have ?

Oh so you already hit level 40. Well, suicide incoming then. Keep it to level 40 if you still want to earn "a lot of Adena". That or ..you are using your real $ to buy your way. If that's the case, then you 1) point and saying you don't agree, falls so hard, that it will make you look like a man without any common sense , cohones, etc.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, zzzzzzzz said:

wut? i paid 5usd to bypass the que only  . idk what u are thinkin . im not even using my XP scrolls.

then there is something you did wrong if you rushed so fast in lvls. You play in cp? if you do then you shouldnt have any problem with adena drops. If not find a less crappy cp

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

then there is something you did wrong if you rushed so fast in lvls. You play in cp? if you do then you shouldnt have any problem with adena drops. If not find a less crappy cp

so. 50 lvl mob x4 hp  should drop same adena as 35 lvl x1hp . 
not sure if retarded or trolling man. rly .

if u cant see the problem idk what to say . im done with quoting ur nonsense bs

4 minutes ago, IceAge said:

1) You should /quit the game while you can then. You say you don't agree, yet .. you are doing it their way.

2) So you are buying your SS from the store? Or with Adena ? Also , you didn't answered my question : How much is "a lot of adena" ? How much Adena do you have ?

Oh so you already hit level 40. Well, suicide incoming then. Keep it to level 40 if you still want to earn "a lot of Adena". That or ..you are using your real $ to buy your way. If that's the case, then you 1) point and saying you don't agree, falls so hard, that it will make you look like a man without any common sense , cohones, etc.

I dont plan on lvling up further of 40 till they fix the rates. I will just delevel and keep making more adena. by the time they fix the rates i will have plenty of super exp scrolls (already have a nice amount) to reach those lvl in one minute.

And i already said it in another thread, i have around 2.7kk between adena and items. would had be more but i didnt play much these last days.

3 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

u told me its my fault for leveling too fast actually

It is, you know the rates and broken are you keep lvling up, or you didnt sorry for you (? I didnt, i stayed behind cause i dont want to be caught in that. You can allways delevel too. Or maybe you cant cause you already lvl too high,

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

It is, you know the rates and broken are you keep lvling up, or you didnt sorry for you (? I didnt, i stayed behind cause i dont want to be caught in that. You can allways delevel too. Or maybe you cant cause you already lvl too high,

what if i tell u there is 60-64 lvl mage pt on server?

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I dont plan on lvling up further of 40 till they fix the rates. I will just delevel and keep making more adena. by the time they fix the rates i will have plenty of super exp scrolls (already have a nice amount) to reach those lvl in one minute.

And i already said it in another thread, i have around 2.7kk between adena and items. would had be more but i didnt play much these last days.

Yes yes, in one minute. Cool story Muppet!

Of course you can save Adena by buying shots with real money. You are simply supporting P2W. 

Is fine, enjoy your wait until they will "fix" the rates. And yes, do much more grind and pay them much more money, because they will increase the rates .. "sure". LOL!

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

Yes yes, in one minute. Cool story Muppet!

Of course you can save Adena by buying shots with real money. You are simply supporting P2W. 

Is fine, enjoy your wait until they will "fix" the rates. And yes, do much more grind and pay them much more money, because they will increase the rates .. "sure". LOL!

dude are you too mad that you dont read? I buy my SS with ADENA, not money.

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

And i know there is pt lvl +60, i know of certain latin pt which some call the "stronger" cp ingame (dont know if its true). now i have to be mad with them cause they where willing to put more money than you do?

they put money? :D:D::D they do the exactly opposite while u delevel to 40 to farm adena :D

2 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

they put money? :D:D::D they do the exactly opposite while u delevel to 40 to farm adena :D

yes, because they are competing in the server to be called the best.  I dont compete because i knew from the start that those "competitors" and "winners" will be decided by how much real money they invested.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

yes, because they are competing in the server to be called the best.  I dont compete because i knew from the start that those "competitors" and "winners" will be decided by how much real money they invested.

lmao, no they are top because they have drivers and a dedicated cp. Please just stop if you don't know wtf you're talking about. Also I'll let you in on a little secret, they are probably here to make money, not spend it.

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

they made x100 more money  then they invested already . and they are russians .  they only play for RMT  basically ruining the server .  

Maybe you read too much this forum. In talking island one of the top CP is latin, not russian. And yes, they make tons of money selling adena to ppl who dont stop complaning at how hard things are. And that top cp im talking about, put A LOT  of money before making profits, so yeah..

6 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

I can't wait for the real QQ to start, when the top lvls start terrorizing everyone :D

me too, they will show up when sieges starts, and you will see cps with full top grade B set everything on fire. The fact that you dont usually see them is another tip of how much p2win this is. They dont want to discourage the server population to stop playing.

55 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

wait what? but you were leveling super slow to not have to be stuck at 40 like the rest of the mortals! how is that possible?! maybe a little liar had to stop playing main to farm spiders quest like everyone despite lvling slow?

I don't really get why people nowdays pretend to go around and say "THIS IS HOW IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE xdxd"...what about no? 

True fact. Levels can be "rushed" 'cause the game allows you. They introduced lots of booster between VIP and 30 days rune, ok...but how does that change the fact that mobs MUST drop more adenas with increasing levels? 

As mobs goes higher in levels and in HPx they MUST drop more adenas. This allows players to provide enough money to restock and going ahead with their game. 

You guys are blabling out sh1t like "it's classic experience!" no, it's not. If it's true that mobs over 40 are dropping the same adenas as mobs lv 20, this is not classic, it's broken.

People here wants to play with the real rates of classic, 1x, we're actually below that. EU server in their wiki say that the mob i'm hunting now are dropping 160-380 adenas. If i'm lucky i can hit ALMOST 240 adenas. 

Let me enlight you on why I think that's how things are going and why we just should give up and play or quit. 
I don't know who's the leader of the project, neither i know who made the game plan design. But one thing is for sure : we're gonna follow the Koreans. 

This means that you can cry and blame everyone as much as you want : the server will turn into a wasteland. Sooner or later the L2 Store will once again rule the game allowing those who want to throw LOTS and LOTS of euros to the game to buy STORE only items such a Brooches or Cloaks. 

As Juji said : "we got lower rates due to the Free to Play model of our server"...but this is not a free to play. Queue is huge so if you want to log you must buy AT LEAST VIp 1. Nowdays not even that. Players with VIP 4 are stuck in never-ending queues. Rates are on purpose broken to push you buy items from the Store like SS NG or SS D grade, at some point. Plus, keep in mind what i said about the L2 store that will be a MUST to be competitive. Or anyway, some people will buy adenas from 3rd sites. 

How is this suppose to be a free-to-play server if i must pay in order to log or in order to be somehow competitive at some point? 

Ofc, players will get mad and quit after wasting money in the game but for the NCWest this is a 100% win. They nerf ur free-to-play experience, forcing you to buy things to 'survive', and just pretend everything is fine. Well, it is, from their point of view. 

If you want to pay way lesser and have a real CLASSIC experience with working rates and no pay to win, just go to EU servers. 50 euros per 3 monthes and you got 2 main + buffer. Here you must pay 50 dollars first month to hit vip lv 4 and then 10-15 each month to keep it lv 4 in order to get 0.5/0.75 the real rates. And the worst things you can get into the EU store are exp runes and soulshots. Wow. Such pay to win. 

7 hours ago, IceAge said:

Wait what? Spider Simulator has always been that way? LOL! Remind me, when exactly people has done this quest in the past?! And isn't this .."quest" bugged as it should give 1k instead of 3.2 ?

"Spider Simulator" is just leveling on green mobs while doing some quests. Has always been that way if you prioritize drops over XP. The same with playing alts. People didn't do only this quest in particular, and there is no point in deleveling for doing it right now unless you are a bot.

And about de-leveling, yes , people de-leveled TO spoil mainly, in lower level zones , and not to avoid teleport costs. I mean, you could prove me wrong I guess? Yes? No? Ok ..

What makes you think people need to delevel to avoid teleport costs?

If people cannot afford teleport costs, they need to run, not to delevel. For example, back then I did run through my 2nd profession change quests, that was a lot of running.

Some people are whining that they don't earn enough adena to cover teleport costs for their XP quests. Then maybe don't do the XP quests?

And to people "You are leveling to fast" LOL. First thing first, NcSoft allows you to level this "fast". Secondly , you are NOT saving adena if you kill more mobs and stay at lower levels. You are still spending for shots at least. Unless one will come here now , and say "Shoulshots are a Luxury". Well , if that's the case, then "You are leveling to fast" has no place in this .. "equation" since you can level "fast" without shots , and "save" Adena, right ?

NCsoft wants you to buy shots from the L2 store. That's why it "allows" you to level too fast.

If you are a nuker and choose your mobs wisely, you can 2-shot with sps or 1-shot with bsps, and after deducing shot costs, you will be making 50-150 adena on average per kill just with adena drops, not counting dropped mats and items. I don't know about melee characters, I haven't investigated them, and choosing wisely means investigating.

People who know the game better are also better at wealth and/or XP grind. That's normal.

I am in a party of 3 people we gathered and crafted 2 d grade bows which is cheaper than any other option. and we are almost around lvl 30. i do not see any problem yet as this game is based on crafting anyway. the only thing that is a annoying is spoil rate. i cannot say anything about 40+ but il see that when i reach it. it would be just the same gathering mats to craft c and b and a grade.

why do you need adena anyway? currently i use it only for soulstone thats all.

Archived