Easy solution for adena drops lvl +40 for everyone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

the game isnt meant to be played with vip 4 of 50% exp, runes of exp, scrolls of exp, etc, yet they are here. Thats the sole reason why there is monsters lvl 40 dropping low adena. You want to play the game as its meant to be played? then they have to remove all those advantages and they will have no reason to set rates so low for higher lvl monsters.

All your theory becomes invalid, when the server would have to pay for playing and not play for free, then, you need to use the money you do not use for vip 4, to pay a subscription. SO u "You want to play the game as its meant to be played? then they have to remove all those advantages and they will have no reason to set rates so low for higher lvl monsters" got like a noob excuse. 

The Game Lineage 2 was made to be paid! to waste real money on first. so shut up!! and fix the rate for the VIPs!

I really can't say anything above that - still at level 37.

I can actually make a profit killing green x1 mobs with shots (keeping in mind I'm using a top-D weapon), as a knight class (not the best for farming mobs).

For each 40k farmed on green mobs I have a restock cost of about 20k so things pay off but the adena at level 35 mobs isn't any better than that of the 30s drop or the 20s (hell Orc Barracks had better drops and exp than Ant Nest).

That being said, me actually having to make 2 chars to farm Spider quest and Kesha bear orc quest for two weeks, instead of being able to progress on my main speaks of bad and untested char progression.

I'm not saying "gief me moar adena plix" but - play test your game and rates. I'm not expecting insane progression but the closer my group gets to 40 the harder it is to make adena - this just doesn't sound exactly right. The higher level monster you slay - the bigger the reward should be.

We'll see how that pans out, but there are way too many lvl 41+ people who are complaining so if I have to go back to spider quests again only 10 times harder to finance C-grade, instead of progressing with my main char - that would be it for me.

12 hours ago, IH8U said:

wait what? but you were leveling super slow to not have to be stuck at 40 like the rest of the mortals! how is that possible?! maybe a little liar had to stop playing main to farm spiders quest like everyone despite lvling slow?

No, im already lvl 40. I only did the spider quest the first 2 weeks of the server. I dont farm any quest to make adena. So no, not my fault if you dont know how to make adena.

32 minutes ago, Bastor said:

I really can't say anything above that - still at level 37.

I can actually make a profit killing green x1 mobs with shots (keeping in mind I'm using a top-D weapon), as a knight class (not the best for farming mobs).

For each 40k farmed on green mobs I have a restock cost of about 20k so things pay off but the adena at level 35 mobs isn't any better than that of the 30s drop or the 20s (hell Orc Barracks had better drops and exp than Ant Nest).

That being said, me actually having to make 2 chars to farm Spider quest and Kesha bear orc quest for two weeks, instead of being able to progress on my main speaks of bad and untested char progression.

I'm not saying "gief me moar adena plix" but - play test your game and rates. I'm not expecting insane progression but the closer my group gets to 40 the harder it is to make adena - this just doesn't sound exactly right. The higher level monster you slay - the bigger the reward should be.

We'll see how that pans out, but there are way too many lvl 41+ people who are complaining so if I have to go back to spider quests again only 10 times harder to finance C-grade, instead of progressing with my main char - that would be it for me.

I didnt make any alt account when i started to make quests you know. With the adena i got from farming 2 weeks those quests (before i reached lvl 25) i bought my top NG weapon and then i went to farm adena and exp from mobs. With the top ng weapon it was easy and made more adena than with the quests.

lvl 40 and still doing a lot more adena grinding mobs than doing the spider quests.

6 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I didnt make any alt account when i started to make quests you know. With the adena i got from farming 2 weeks those quests (before i reached lvl 25) i bought my top NG weapon and then i went to farm adena and exp from mobs. With the top ng weapon it was easy and made more adena than with the quests.

lvl 40 and still doing a lot more adena grinding mobs than doing the spider quests.

All right.

My first char started first week of the server though.

Nothing dropped and adena was horrid.

So my initial level 30 Knight was 100% gimped from the get-go - in comparison I was amazed when leveling my Mystic that mobs actually dropped a full set of jewelry, boots, even got two brandishes when farming after the adena fix.

Fact of the matter is anyone who started during the first week fell behind people starting 2nd week - since we were wasting SS on level 30 mobs dropping 4-5 adena per person - it was utterly pitiful - at the end of the day I made 40k while leveling a 1-19 champ after fixes while my main had 3k to his name despite going completely soulshot-less.

Adena drop from mobs 40+ its to low..thats all. Dont solution dont tips and trick...just think about it. If anyone think rune xp50% and vip4 its usles and better play without it..so why exist in L2 store? For what it is if this going to my bankrupt ! You want give my solution because if i buy any from L2 Store im lose all my money in game?..nooo comment...

PS The higher level you got - the less drop you were getting.

The harder it was to kill stuff with the starter weapon the more you needed to use shots.

I even made a short video with my char at level 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXVBlLCpTMM

Nothing was dropping - it was insane.

But that aside - I'm just disappointed no one play tested the game.

There was no beta or anything - just launch and forget about it.

I would love to have seen them playtest it with no GM bullshit - get 4-5 people in there and see how far they made it - especially with the first week of "epic" drops.

The problem with this logic is that there are literally mobs that you can kill that are level 38 that drop 400 adena and then similar or tough mobs that drop 150.  Obviously the smart player farms the 400 adena, but a lot of the numbers dont make much sense.

1 hour ago, Cardenal said:

so you just farmed spider quest for 2 weeks, thats your solution for 40+ players, farm a lvl 18 quest 

ayy lmao the only word that comes to my mind is cringe

you didnt even read the thread did you? i farmed that quest till i reached lvl 25, bought my top ng weapon and went to farm. I keep farming mobs, not quests and im lvl 40...

Archived