SOLUTION FOR BOTS,QUEUE and ADENA!

digital

Okay first of all bots are real issue causing lags and queue and even disconnects from game. My personal suggestion is to start ban bots by IP this way they wont be able to just create a new account and put more bots in game. Also a live GM running invinsible and checking things and zones would be great.

The other thing is the adena - you cant keep running this game if 40 -50 lvl monsters drop the same amount of adena like 20 lvl monsters. This needs to be fixed...

I think thats all that this game needs right now these are the main issues. You are allowed to comment agree or disagree with me its my personal  opinion :)

Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, digital said:

Okay first of all bots are real issue causing lags and queue and even disconnects from game. My personal suggestion is to start ban bots by IP this way they wont be able to just create a new account and put more bots in game. Also a live GM running invinsible and checking things and zones would be great.

The other thing is the adena - you cant keep running this game if 40 -50 lvl monsters drop the same amount of adena like 20 lvl monsters. This needs to be fixed...

I think thats all that this game needs right now these are the main issues. You are allowed to comment agree or disagree with me its my personal  opinion :)

Have a nice day!

IP banning is extremely stupid. It takes all of 20 seconds to change your IP even if you have a static IP. the vast majority of people in the USA has dynamically assigned IPs so that means once they reboot their modem someone else will be banned. Then tthere are NATs, dorms.apartment complexes, schools and more that have large numbers of people playing under the same apparent IP.

Please if you can't be bothered to learn such basic information about a subject then just don't make wild suggestions.

EDIT : Other classic servers that had normal +40 drop rates experienced massive problems with a handful of people dominating the good leveling areas. Perma red level 50 and up running around enforcing no level zones unless you pay them real money or adena. Right now if you have a CP it's super easy to level up and making high level throw away characters is only a matter of a few days of "work" while you're leveling your main.

I have a feeling once the majority of the population is approaching 40ish that the drop rates will be changed.

Archived