Solution for Queue (+ Auction, -fishing)

Qwald

Just now, Krissa said:

Because there is no auction house and no manual fishing in Classic?

there IS auction house, because Classic is cutted GoD. it need to be turned ON.

to delete fishing nothing extraordinary is need to be invented, just remove this damn crappy piece of content

I guess auction house its a bad idea... it would turn things "easy" to the buyer and "easy" to the botters that want to sell their mats

in AH usually the buyer will search for a mat and will order it by the price, so he will always be able to get the mat at the best price. That kinda ruins the market in L2 and its not how it is suppose to work.

You would get smashed in the market if you were trying to sell an item cause someone would always put an item with a better price than yours and you would end up by not selling anything in AH, trust me

AFK fishing for me was always stupid, in a server that is ultra low rated, I guess you should have no way to EXP when you are afk.. so I agree on that,

Cheers

Just now, Qwald said:

there IS auction house, because Classic is cutted GoD. it need to be turned ON.

Classic is not "cutted GoD".

Just now, Qwald said:

to delete fishing nothing extraordinary is need to be invented, just remove this damn crappy piece of content

To delete fishing, one needs to provide another source of stews.

looooooooool, AH and fishing? Do you really think that will solve anything? I'm vip3 and have 2 hour queues in the evenings (on giran). How about remove boxing and bring down the ban-hammer on the bot infestation? #unpopularopinion

1 minute ago, VincentColpa said:

it would turn things "easy" to the buyer and "easy"

whats wrong with that? i see only positives of that.

1 minute ago, VincentColpa said:

easy" to the botters that want to sell their mats

bots problem should be addressed without harming to fair players

2 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Classic is not "cutted GoD".

it is

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

To delete fishing, one needs to provide another source of stews

stews should be deleted from game, because they impact such class as Shillen Oracle

2 minutes ago, Qwald said:

whats wrong with that? i see only positives of that.

You are playing the wrong game then. This game is not "easy".

it is

It is not. If Classic were "cutted GoD", people would not be playing it.

stews should be deleted from game, because they impact such class as Shillen Oracle

If a class can be "impacted" with stews, it's not worth playing. Fortunately, I've seen SEs that weren't just buffboxes.

Qwald

1. BOTS will ALWAYS exist in L2. No matter what. Trust me.

2. If a bot, VIP4, NOLIFER its constantly farming for example Iron Ores, lets say 1k a day. Then in the end of the week he want to sell a part of his Iron Ores just because he needs some adena to buy Gemstones ( example ). He will probably put the best price since he wants to sell them fast. If he want he takes over AH and you would sell 0 of yours. This is just an example and its not totally realistic but its something that would happen if AH got implemented. A player with a lot of adena can also do something. Buy for example, ALL Varnish from ALL players in AH and sell it by his own price... there are a lot of disadvantages in having an AH in L2... this is not wow, the market works in a different way here

If you have doubts, go check the impact of the AH in live lol

Cheers

2 hours ago, Qwald said:

1) turn on Auction house, that will reduce numbers of traders

2) delete fishing from game, or make it manual (non automatic)

This is SO  EASY.  i don't understand why you still don't use this solution??????

@Hime @Juji

But than how can ncsoft mine cryptocurrency with your machine? Those salaries are not getting paid by themselves.

Archived