2h Tauti + sos vs Enchanced Slasher

nenea

1 hour ago, Chrysty said:

Tauti + SoS

Because you will get bonus from SoS buff with blunt weapon. With the Slasher you will get only the P.Atck boost.

so it's not worth to buy  enchanced slasher at all? the dmg wont be good?

2 hours ago, nenea said:

so it's not worth to buy  enchanced slasher at all? the dmg wont be good?

Actually you are right, with Enhanced Slasher vs Tauti without SoS buff, Slasher will do an average damage higher than Tauti.
BUT
Enhanced Slasher vs Tauti with SoS buff, the Tauti will be better. As i said, because of passiv stats provided by SoS buff on blunt weapons.

4 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

You got your answer....Are you seeking reasons to but Eshadow?

If you want an elaborate answer mby you should provide more info like...your class, your lvl, your items, etc

I am seeking this reason cause in few months the sos will work only with tauti.. and not normal retri.. which i believe normal retri will be top with sos right?  But im looking into the future also .. thats why i think if to buy emchanced slasher... also about my gear im new and ill have around 20-25b to start. The class will be titan.

I'm pretty sure you are the same person who PM'd me in game yesterday about his same issue.

Without SoS   Enhanced Tauti > Enhanced Slasher > Standard Tauti

With SoS  Enhanced Tauti > Standard Tauti > Enhanced Slasher

Currently   Bloody Retributer > Enhanced Tauti > Standard Tauti > Enhanced Slasher

After update (9 months +) Enhanced Tauti > Standard Tauti > Enhanced Slasher > Bloody Retributer

Currently it would be better for you to get the Tauti even without SoS just due to the fact that standard Tauti is upgrade-able making it better than slasher anyways. Once you have Slasher you are at the end of the road. If you are worried about SoS going away completely, why not go with a Bloody Slasher? If you aren't worried about SoS but still want to plan for the future go with Tauti.

19 hours ago, nenea said:

I am seeking this reason cause in few months the sos will work only with tauti.. and not normal retri.. which i believe normal retri will be top with sos right?  But im looking into the future also .. thats why i think if to buy emchanced slasher... also about my gear im new and ill have around 20-25b to start. The class will be titan.

You have a lot of work to do :)

In your situation I would go for tauti 2h and with the rest of adena I would buy more needed items. Be advice, to do solo things(more then k95 group) you need a lot of expensive items...

So,I assuming you are low lvl, for start you need:

-Tauti 2h: round 10 bil

-+8 bless tw light set: round 6 bil

-abundance talisman lvl1: round 6 bil

-longing talisman: round 5 bil

-x2 15% crit rings 2.5 bil

Those items will help you lvl till 99-100 easy....After you have those you can go further with brooch and jewels, pve cloak, faction talismans, anakim talisman,etc. Start from 101 you will need a PVE weapon(Bloody Slasher) or you might want to upgrade to Enhanced Tauti.

GL

On 02/02/2018 at 5:40 PM, nenea said:

If you wanna compare tauti with normal retributer (+0, not bloody, 2 SA), then the Tauti is better. If you can get +10++ retributer .. That's an other story.

9 hours ago, Chrysty said:

If you wanna compare tauti with normal retributer (+0, not bloody, 2 SA), then the Tauti is better. If you can get +10++ retributer .. That's an other story.

well i have right now a +12 blessed apo retri with mage sa but i will change them if i should keep it or trade it for normal tauti?

Archived