Roadways in towns ( with no market )

In the old days there were "roadways" where private shops could not be mounted. This happened before in all towns mainly Dion and Giran, This would be awesome to implement for obvious reasons, towns are full of shops and sometimes its really hard to pass trough them ( i know its possible with targets etc ), but the town would even look good and organized

I don't know if it's just me, but I've lost all hope for the implementation of new features.

There is very little communication from NCWest when very serious problems are going on with the server, so my hope for "luxury" changes is pretty much non-existent at this point.

Still, I come here on a daily basis to be proven wrong.

42 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

In the old days there were "roadways" where private shops could not be mounted. This happened before in all towns mainly Dion and Giran, This would be awesome to implement for obvious reasons, towns are full of shops and sometimes its really hard to pass trough them ( i know its possible with targets etc ), but the town would even look good and organized

well I try.. we all try... I've posted many suggestion with ingame features, forum features, communication features and got no response in any of them... but at least we try right? and its banal things... not asking to change rates or kind of shit like that... just make towns more clean... 

cheers guys

I agree, NCWest/NCSoft would be wise to implement geo location restrictions, especially around the Gatekeepers and certain walkways in towns.

It's just a matter of time before a lot of the shops move out of Gludin, Gludio and Dion into Giran and Aden and those towns will be completely congested. 

37 minutes ago, Karnz said:

I agree, NCWest/NCSoft would be wise to implement geo location restrictions, especially around the Gatekeepers and certain walkways in towns.

It's just a matter of time before a lot of the shops move out of Gludin, Gludio and Dion into Giran and Aden and those towns will be completely congested. 

yup, forgot to mention Aden cause I haven't been there, but for sure it will be hard to walk around it when it starts getting those "foreigners" from Gludio/Gludin/Dion

Cheers

8 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

i know another illegal server had it indeed. they will not do it here

No, official servers have never had this.  But they did put the npc's on a pedestal or raised curb so people could target them.  I've heard of this idea before and I do like it.  There are also many other large areas in Giran to set shops and when official was very busy people would often set crafters/shops near the weapon merchants etc.  Also they are exceedingly more likely to implement banal changes like this than to ever seriously tackle bots/rmt so good suggestion. 

Just now, VincentColpa said:

what is more important? everything that is "important" is fixed... the rest wont change lol

The important things will.

The NCWest team has very little authority in the way of actual changes and development. They must wait for the higher ups in Korea to make and implement changes.
IMO -  bots and 40+ adena/spoil rates are shit from what i've heard.
Both are significantly more important than moving shop locations when you can just WASD around now anyway.

Archived