How to fix game , fast and easy

solidpt

Bots - FIX the drops of items ,  that way people dont need to use them to get a item that take 3/4 days farming

Adena - Mobs should drop more adena quantity , everything is expensive in game so

Drops - more % drops on mobs, people stay in same place and theres no progression at all  (fast example, spiders are supose to drop a NGsword, been doing the spider quest since classic server open , me and 3 friends got 0 )

Rude/Annoying people - FIX the pvp/pk system , makes no sense getting 400 karma and then mobs take you out 1 karma per kill 

PK system -  was a last resource to defend your spot and put players in their place , fix it

Abussive report button - remove it , simple remove it

Full servers - Block the quantity of allowed boxes , reduce them to 2 per IP

There is nothing wrong with the game. It's not meant to be easy.

The PK mechanics make more sense for higher level when mobs give more XP it won't be 1 karma for 1 mob, just keep grinding and you will see.

Queue sucks. Fishing should not be a thing.

Drops are fine. The server needs time to build an economy. Until then it's going to be a little more difficult than your average newly launched pri.vate server.

There are plenty of quests and events that help players get gear they need to keep up with their level.

17 minutes ago, SunikoGamePla said:

This is how you fix this game nice and easy.

fix_zpsny5sar3w.png

Enough of this bs for me already. VIP 3 and can't log in again after day of work to play abit. 

It's not a casual game, good decision to uninstall.

21 minutes ago, SunikoGamePla said:

This is how you fix this game nice and easy.

fix_zpsny5sar3w.png

Enough of this bs for me already. VIP 3 and can't log in again after day of work to play abit. 

Hahahaha, nice a simple solution for this game!! +1

3 hours ago, solidpt said:

Bots - FIX the drops of items ,  that way people dont need to use them to get a item that take 3/4 days farming

Adena - Mobs should drop more adena quantity , everything is expensive in game so

Drops - more % drops on mobs, people stay in same place and theres no progression at all  (fast example, spiders are supose to drop a NGsword, been doing the spider quest since classic server open , me and 3 friends got 0 )

Rude/Annoying people - FIX the pvp/pk system , makes no sense getting 400 karma and then mobs take you out 1 karma per kill 

PK system -  was a last resource to defend your spot and put players in their place , fix it

Abussive report button - remove it , simple remove it

Full servers - Block the quantity of allowed boxes , reduce them to 2 per IP

1 - Bots will just have more full drops than you. Dumb idea.

2 - Adena is literally fine. You people crying are probably the people who rushed level 40 spamming your EXP scrolls and now cant afford ports. Im sitting on 1.5mil raw adena and level 50+

3 - Full drop armor and weapons are supposed to be low lmao. Do you want gear just handed to you? I am sure you can find some private with GM shops if you dont like RNG drop %

4 - Something actually useful. Yes, the PK/Karma system is awful but at the same time if the old system was in place you would cry later on when someone PKs your whole party, used 9 scrolls, and you come back so they can do it again.

5 - Report button abuse is something that I dont think they can stop even if they try. But it works for flagging bots maybe? Dont know

6 - So you advertise people can run 3 boxes and randomly now 1 month in you want to change it to 2? Stupid idea. 

Archived