Augment on Titan weapon

Jumanji

Hi ppl. I was wondering which type of augment is best for pve Titan: 

1. Element augment eg 60

2. Critical damage augment eg 10%

3. Pve dmg augment eg 6%

These augments, mostly first and second, are pretty easy to get from high grade stones. The third is rare, which makes me wonder if it is better also. 

Btw, is it still possible to get 15% crit dmg from high grade stones or we need top ones?

1 minute ago, Jumanji said:

1. Element augment eg 60

3. Pve dmg augment eg 6%

These augments, mostly first and second, are pretty easy to get from high grade stones. The third is rare, which makes me wonder if it is better also. 

Btw, is it still possible to get 15% crit dmg from high grade stones or we need top ones?

For titan, you need to get "P.Critical Damages augment", do not mess with "P.Skill Critical Damages". On titan PvE purpose you don't use skills, armor destruction, your self skills, then auto-attack.

2 hours ago, Jumanji said:

1. Element augment eg 60

3. Pve dmg augment eg 6%

Only Top will give you the good auguments.

Let me be more accurate. Considering you have the chance to "choose" your augmentation, being a Titan, you would choose element, critical damage or plus pve damage?

Ofc, if you have element attack 720 or more, you would not choose element augment. But I would like to consider the case where anything you choose really adds up to your damage. 

It's korean random. Keep first good augment or you will be doomed.

I wanted +15 p.skill crit dmg on my archer, spent 500+ top grade spirit stones. I didn't get it... I ended with +8% pvp damage, which rly sux in pve but in pvp it's op.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived