Updated Spoil tests IM DONE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would prefer prelude rates and drops.  I would settle for C1 or C2 rates.  What we have now is utter crap.  The only Bounty Hunters making money are leeching spoils out of party from an aoe group or bots.

2 minutes ago, Tonk said:

I would prefer prelude rates and drops.  I would settle for C1 or C2 rates.  What we have now is utter crap.  The only Bounty Hunters making money are leeching spoils out of party from an aoe group or bots.

...so go spoil out of party?

3 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

...so go spoil out of party?

A spoiler always could solo, spam SS, haste pots, ww pots, and healing potions and STILL MAKE MONEY.  Now will an out of party buffer and healer, you have to rely on a .1% spoil to break even.  Spoiling has NEVER been like this.

Just now, Tonk said:

A spoiler always could solo, spam SS, haste pots, ww pots, and healing potions and STILL MAKE MONEY.  Now will an out of party buffer and healer, you have to rely on a .1% spoil to break even.  Spoiling has NEVER been like this.

Good, with the stupid fast xp rates, we need something to grind for. Adena is the only other option.

4 minutes ago, Sniff said:

Ok, stop looking on l2wiki as official Giran db. Anyway, your counting with % is wrong. In party u had same lvls with same VIP? Never gotcha hit mob with no party member? That rapidly decrease rate.

VIP level does not affect spoil rates.  It should, but it doesn't so his VIP 2 or the VIP levels of others in his party don't matter.  Oh, and people will quit using EU wiki as soon as NCWest sees fit to do its own wiki.  Don't hold your breath.

Ok, stop looking on l2wiki as official Giran db. Anyway, your counting with % is wrong. In party u had same lvls with same VIP? Never gotcha hit mob with no party member? That rapidly decrease rate

Was wondering about this. Is it about damage done? Or just being in party decrease rate? Still -10% is nothing

4 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Not true, unfortunately.  What gave you that idea?  

Original patch notes for today's Emergency Maintenance had it listed in it; turns out it was just the copy paste from the patch notes a few weeks back.

35 minutes ago, Tonk said:

They aren't fixing spoils at this time.  They are fixing the issue that affected the cash shop purchases.  If it hurts NCSoft, fix immediately.  It hurts the player base, "we are looking into it."

I have no problem spamming arrows, DSS, ww & haste pots and still make money as a HE. 

3 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

500 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 6-7 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%) (I got one in 5 days with my buffer in party). 0 Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%).

100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

40-50 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipe: Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

900-1000 mobs in total in Forgotten temple (red area) rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them = 4 mace of judgment heads (patin archers) + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. 0 drop, 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only 1 material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Top d / C grade recipes and parts drop/spoil chance is very low. The only items that you can spoil recs/parts for are the ones you can buy at shop.

With one exception

Most important !!!!

I killed 800+ breka orc warriors (!!!!!!!), made trains of 6-8 and mass spoiled them. I got 0 recipe: Winged Spear (l2wiki chance 0,5-1%).

I spent at least 6 hours there, you must run from one mob to the other and distance is big

Didnt realise how many i killed until i saw that i got around 15-17+% at lvl 38 .. Each mob gave me 1,600-1650 xp ....

Now i have a terrible headache and i feel sick, this is an addictive game and drop rate feels like gamble and with those rates you can spend hours and hours without realising it. Little kids play too, they dont have self control, they can damage their health. This is humiliating. No more tests. Im done

Lineage 2 classic WIKI FROM EU version, dont represent correct drop/spoil % for classic NA or KR

43 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Was wondering about this. Is it about damage done? Or just being in party decrease rate? Still -10% is nothing

i know that being in pt is drop reduced.Correct me ... so being 2 vip with 3lvl in PT. u got¨decreased only for 20% + normal chance

3 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Now i have a terrible headache and i feel sick, this is an addictive game and drop rate feels like gamble and with those rates you can spend hours and hours without realising it. Little kids play too, they dont have self control, they can damage their health. This is humiliating. No more tests. Im done

Fun fact, yet sad fact, the reason the game keeps suggesting a break after each hour logged in is because there were a couple very publicized incidents in Korea of people dying due to playing Lineage II too much.

Archived