Known Issue: Adena Scaling at Level 40+

Hime

1 minute ago, MaxNemo said:

my 8 hours needed to make money :o , 1 hour for lunch, 6-8 hours to sleep and 7-9 to be with family, and 1.5-2h to spending time with myself )))

Mine too, I'm much too old to play a game for longer than 3 hours a day.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys:
Several Points i want to address here.

1. Good for Adena rates going up, but please understand Party XPing equals no Adena, if you want adena > EXP solo, this is universal truth for every L2 player who knows basics
  2. Spoil Rate: IT IS SHIET, 40% plus rate monsters from wiki, drops about 5%, there is a lot of players backing this up, so that is TRUE.
  3. Staff must fix this carefully, imagine most of people complaining are F2P (like myself), but a VIP will get LOT of benefit from this ( only adena an drop, not spoil), if they wind up drop rates will make every F2P think this is P2W game cause vips will get A TON OF ADVANTAGE.
  4. I also don't know how do they test this, but if would test Spoil as a GM i would take a dwarf summon 1000 mons activate spoil condition on all of them, kill them and sweep them, see drops, do the math. I believe that is reliable. This make me think they do not have control on drop tables of monsters, otherwise is just touching numbers.
  5. Sadly, we need to be patient, or not, the ones losing money are them, im F2P so i dont really give a ffffffff, i just wanna grind and chat with some friends, no mmorpg hast this kind of grind is old school, but im old too :P

On 30/10/2018 at 1:52 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

In the past couple of weeks we’ve received lots of your feedback on the rate that Adena is acquired at level 40+. After researching, we concluded the Adena scaling at these levels should indeed be higher.  

As we continue to make adjustments, a free teleport event will start as of today and continue until November 14. During this event period, you can speak to any Gatekeeper NPC and teleport to your desired location without spending Adena.

Once we confirm the improved Adena scaling changes, we will provide additional details in another announcement later this week.

Thank you!

When this is going to change? Cause we already losing time on these areas and lvling without getting equip. I mean we're 50 lvls with low D and moon armors and we didn't use all the EXP scrolls yet. Should we wait until next update in 1 week or shorter?

1 minute ago, SOiL said:

When this is going to change? Cause we already losing time on these areas and lvling without getting equip. I mean we're 50 lvls with low D and moon armors and we didn't use all the EXP scrolls yet. Should we wait until next update in 1 week or shorter?

This is the price for rushing in a MMO like this.

They already acknowledged the change will happen so clam down and make an alt if you aren't able to continue forward.

Just now, LightRider said:

This is the price for rushing in a MMO like this.

They already acknowledged the change will happen so clam down and make an alt if you aren't able to continue forward.

No you're wrong on this, you can rush as much as you like, this is called official, to have no bugs at all in pure l2 files. If you AOE for 6-7h per day you could be 49-50 as well.

2 hours ago, SOiL said:

No you're wrong on this, you can rush as much as you like, this is called official, to have no bugs at all in pure l2 files. If you AOE for 6-7h per day you could be 49-50 as well.

Who cares about levels when you don't have gear to support yourself?

Again not having gear to support yourself based on your level is ur fault not NcSofts. If you don't take the time to farm items or adena or even make alts to farm then it is on you.

This is a grind game not a rush game.

Good luck in your adventure.

4 hours ago, SOiL said:

If you are 50+ and still in low D, you may need to re-evaluate how you play.

5 minutes ago, Nef said:

If you are 50+ and still in low D, you may need to re-evaluate how you play.

Sometimes happens to be unlucky, 9 ppl party with 11 chars the best drop we had was top NG two handed, kukuri and chain boots. From 20 to 50 lvl and we mostly farm AOE.
My problem ain't the low D we got, we will handle that, the prob is the thing that guy said before. If you check Ant nest, has the same adena amount with Enchanted valley, however we were 2 days x 8hours in EV and we've dropped 0 weapon parts. Don't tell me to make new toons to farm, that makes no sense at all.

8 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Sometimes happens to be unlucky, 9 ppl party with 11 chars the best drop we had was top NG two handed, kukuri and chain boots. From 20 to 50 lvl and we mostly farm AOE.
My problem ain't the low D we got, we will handle that, the prob is the thing that guy said before. If you check Ant nest, has the same adena amount with Enchanted valley, however we were 2 days x 8hours in EV and we've dropped 0 weapon parts. Don't tell me to make new toons to farm, that makes no sense at all.

Took me one week of farming SoS for a Rotting Golem to finally drop a weapon key, I'm not even exaggerating. After two weeks farming there I have 1 BP spellbook and like 6 random weapon keys.

You do not see the future...

There is no future if they dont increase adena rate. Actually one archer with c grade bow spend more adena on ssc than the adena he gets from mobs hahahaha. He needs like 5 ssc per hit ? Spoil rates .... C/B grade items will cost so much with current rates and no adena on server so .. RMT paradise :)

On 29/10/2018 at 8:52 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

In the past couple of weeks we’ve received lots of your feedback on the rate that Adena is acquired at level 40+. After researching, we concluded the Adena scaling at these levels should indeed be higher.  

As we continue to make adjustments, a free teleport event will start as of today and continue until November 14. During this event period, you can speak to any Gatekeeper NPC and teleport to your desired location without spending Adena.

Once we confirm the improved Adena scaling changes, we will provide additional details in another announcement later this week.

Thank you!

And??? Never Fix adena....................... 

Archived