Forums

Known Issue: Adena Scaling at Level 40+

Hime

On 11/4/2018 at 10:33 AM, Tinuphyl said:

Yeah but i mean... thats pretty much the problem of each class. Im a SWS. Even with a decent C Sword i wouldnt be able to gain Adena. I need mltiple times the hits an equaly equipped Titan would use. While he needs 3 hits to kill  a mob (250 Adena Drop, 19 Adena each shot. 19 x 3 = 57 Adena = 193 Adena gain) i do need like 20. (250 Adena Drop, 19 Adena each shot. 19 x 20 = 380 Adena = 130 Adena loss). So what? im farming in groups or doing it without shots....

That's because you are an SWS. You are not supposed to be able to solo efficiently. This is Lineage 2. Every class type has a distinct role. Dealing damage is not your role.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, nbx said:

That's because you are an SWS. You are not supposed to be able to solo efficiently. This is Lineage 2. Every class type has a distinct role. Dealing damage is not your role.

Total bull... On Skelth 1.5 I was sws with war axe. I was farming solo in ivory crater with shots self buffs + ww and attack speed pots and I was making 20-30k adena profit per buff only from dropped adena. Here you can't cover the cost of the shots not talking about attack speed pots.

1 hour ago, RickRoss said:

Total bull... On Skelth 1.5 I was sws with war axe. I was farming solo in ivory crater with shots self buffs + ww and attack speed pots and I was making 20-30k adena profit per buff only from dropped adena. Here you can't cover the cost of the shots not talking about attack speed pots.

Welcome to Classic where you have to work for things and classes aren't all dumbed down for millenials.

On 3/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, spoobg said:

Hello,

can we have this time and in general some detailed info about these...rates? No one really knows around here what rates this NC West Classic servers are using. Juji mentioned some time ago that you doubled some of the rates, some just increased a bit etc. 

Is it a problem finally to present us, your players the rates of these servers. Adena drop, spoiling etc.

I am pretty sure that you have the exact numbers of all the rates, but for one reason or another you are kinda hiding them from us. Why is that? Is it a big secret or..?

I said the same , I hope we can see all information drop and spoil in forum or in the website, I posted it in previous post... but not reply from @Hime

On 5.11.2018 at 3:41 PM, nbx said:

Im not saying i should solo exp easly. but fighting a Mob which is green shouldnt take 60 hits and reward me with 1/4 of my Soulshot used money. The Adena rate, once fixed, will change that. i am able to kill mobs equal to my level, but its not worth if i only gain 200 Adena out of it...

On 2.11.2018 at 10:27 PM, Hime said:

Hello all, we are still in the process of finalizing the adjusted rates for adena, drops, and spoils for areas level 40+. The changes will be going in next week during the maintenance, and we'll announce the changes by Tuesday.

So the maintenance is today, "by Tuesday" already passed and still nothing? @Hime @Juji what about the fix? I am really having bad time on 52 lvl.

• Juji unpinned this topic
On 10/29/2018 at 7:52 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

In the past couple of weeks we’ve received lots of your feedback on the rate that Adena is acquired at level 40+. After researching, we concluded the Adena scaling at these levels should indeed be higher.  

As we continue to make adjustments, a free teleport event will start as of today and continue until November 14. During this event period, you can speak to any Gatekeeper NPC and teleport to your desired location without spending Adena.

Once we confirm the improved Adena scaling changes, we will provide additional details in another announcement later this week.

Thank you!

To all you youngsters here, this is what "smoke and mirrors" looks like...

there is no incentive in leveling up , you should at least be able to pay the soulshots you consume farming alone and at the moment after level 40 isnt possible anymore, at least if you get a grade C weapon , you should be rewarded for getting higher grade weapons but here instead you get punished making it impossible to go farm on your own without loosing a ton of adena ,  i go check online and the adena should be like 5 to 10 x more then what it is, it´s unreal..

3 hours ago, jonzi said:

there is no incentive in leveling up , you should at least be able to pay the soulshots you consume farming alone and at the moment after level 40 isnt possible anymore, at least if you get a grade C weapon , you should be rewarded for getting higher grade weapons but here instead you get punished making it impossible to go farm on your own without loosing a ton of adena ,  i go check online and the adena should be like 5 to 10 x more then what it is, it´s unreal..

i need to farm 5h so i can use Summon shots for 30 min   (Summoning them!!!!!!!!)

Spoiled around 100 Mobs in Cruma 3. Dicors. The L2 Wiki Spoilchance is about 65%. Eventho this Wiki isnt for our Server, yet you should atleast get ANYTHING out of 100 spoils. We farmed 10 times the amount of Materials such as Iron Ore, Varnish etc, due normal grinding than spoiling. Jesus, test your sh1t befor you declared it as "fixed"

5 hours ago, jonzi said:

Aren't you getting around 250-500 adena from mobs lv45+ 2k HP? So if you as a melee hit for 20 times to kill that'll be 200 adenas worth of SSs spent.

Archived