Jump to content
Hime

Known Issue: Adena Scaling at Level 40+

Recommended Posts

sour    15
8 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

It's funny spellbooks like CDL are selling for 5mil now because of how ridiculously broken the drop rate is. The mob isn't even hard to farm and yet here we are :D

Absolutely ridiculous. I'm really disappointed at how we were pulled along for weeks, by statements like "rates are being investigated" etc. Like there was any chance at all they would change for the better. Now we are being funneled to the same areas with increased rates like themepark mmorpg players - killing the L2 vibe. This classic server sucks tbh.

Its only saving grace is its a new server and that's feeling is starting to fade fast.

This will be my last week here unless staff steps up their game and starts proactively addressing our concerns in an upfront honest manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dhol    56

They unpinned this topic, like it's been fixed... it hasn't been. Adena at 40+ is still an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FatChocobo    20
25 minutes ago, rhayad3r said:

Why did they unpin this? Rates are still broken everywhere else but a few areas...

Even most of the areas they 'fixed' are still garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irlu    17

AMAZING ;D  

they don´t even give a proper explanation... just unpinned the topic and hope for it to get lost on forum....

Well i ´m sure that aint gonna happend.

 

How will be that hard to get the drop according to something playable???..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinuphyl    16
10 hours ago, sour said:

@Hime @Juji  Fix solo areas too! Only fixing small percentage of areas was not right and is unbalanced for majority of players....

Even the Areas they said they fixed arent actually fixed. We went Dragon Valley, Forest of Mirrors, Enchanted Valley. Each of them are Party Areas above 40 and beyond. I was better off Farming at Plains of the Lizardmen. Double the Adena, 1/4th the HP and Damageoutput. Its a mess. Even without Soulshots im able to make off 15-20k per houre. My new created char using my C weapon made 120k in the same time. "Fixed"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atreanox    5

This rates are sad :), i personally dont have nothing against it. Classic should be hardcore,just my friends are leaving. So probably i will soon also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
burgerking    6
1 hour ago, Atreanox said:

This rates are sad :), i personally dont have nothing against it. Classic should be hardcore,just my friends are leaving. So probably i will soon also.

ofc they will . nobody wants to play on x0.2 rates compared to other official versions of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devillady    1

Lvl 48 archer one week ago I decided to upgrade my bow so a swap my topd grade and i bought akat bow..from that day my adena started going dow really quick i had like 2.5 m after a week and a couple of days all my adena gone..cant keeping up with the cost of the ssc and they money i make from materials..the only chance for me is  a full drop ..but is hard even on vip 4..if u wanna keep this rate at least decrease the cost of ss or make all bow 1 ss cost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinuphyl    16
50 minutes ago, devillady said:

Lvl 48 archer one week ago I decided to upgrade my bow so a swap my topd grade and i bought akat bow..from that day my adena started going dow really quick i had like 2.5 m after a week and a couple of days all my adena gone..cant keeping up with the cost of the ssc and they money i make from materials..the only chance for me is  a full drop ..but is hard even on vip 4..if u wanna keep this rate at least decrease the cost of ss or make all bow 1 ss cost

Thats a stupid idea. Bows doing am multiple damageoutput compared to shortrange weapons. How will you balance this out then? Using 3+ shots on highlevel bows is absolutly fine. And it doesnt fix anything. The Adenaproblems for everyone else would still remain. We cant go for a solution for the highest dps + ranged chars only, thats absurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimblee    3

They just need to increase the adena trop rate globally, don't see how that's hard.

On skelt, at lvl 30 you get between 300 and 800 adena per mob. Here it's more like 50 to 200...

Edited by Grimblee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinuphyl    16
1 minute ago, Grimblee said:

They just need to increase the adena trop rate globally, don't see how that's hard.

On skelt, at lvl 30 you get between 300 and 800 adena per mob. Here it's more like 50 to 200...

Ive got new for you: Level 50 Mobs got around 250 Adena as well :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Thats a stupid idea. Bows doing am multiple damageoutput compared to shortrange weapons. How will you balance this out then? Using 3+ shots on highlevel bows is absolutly fine. And it doesnt fix anything. The Adenaproblems for everyone else would still remain. We cant go for a solution for the highest dps + ranged chars only, thats absurd.

Partially Agreed, I'm wasting money right now with my Top D grade Bow (3 SS per shot), but what I can do if I choice that bow? I would select the Eleven or Dark Elven bow which uses 1SSD per shot.. Anyway, as I can see in C grade there is no Option with these bows, the less one consumes 3 SSC and the higher consumes 5 SSC... Jesus, what a nightmare!. @Tinuphyl the way to solve this is not the SSC cost or lowered the Bows SS consume, it is just the fix everybody are asking for... turn up the Adena drop according the lvl of monster. Hpe you can get a good life as Archer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Grimblee said:

They just need to increase the adena trop rate globally, don't see how that's hard.

On skelt, at lvl 30 you get between 300 and 800 adena per mob. Here it's more like 50 to 200...

@Grimblee, Can you tell me please where is the spot that make me able to acquire that adena per mob?, wanna have a check over there :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinuphyl    16
2 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Partially Agreed, I'm wasting money right now with my Top D grade Bow (3 SS per shot), but what I can do if I choice that bow? I would select the Eleven or Dark Elven bow which uses 1SSD per shot.. Anyway, as I can see in C grade there is no Option with these bows, the less one consumes 3 SSC and the higher consumes 5 SSC... Jesus, what a nightmare!. @Tinuphyl the way to solve this is not the SSC cost or lowered the Bows SS consume, it is just the fix everybody are asking for... turn up the Adena drop according the lvl of monster. Hpe you can get a good life as Archer.

nce the Adenadrops are NEARLY fixed, an archer is killing mobs 3-5 times faster as other melee classes. results into a fair balance since you are using less healingpotions that a closeup melee. We need an overall solution NOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinuphyl    16
2 minutes ago, Grimblee said:

Well I saw it in a video, the guy was killing lizard and lvl 31, making between 380 and 750 per mobs.

This one => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73OQUeX_6wU

Those Letos are 35-40. My Farmingsport till now. Maxadena are 350-400 on a Plains Group Leader, the hardest of them all. The Warrior here drops about 200.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

nce the Adenadrops are NEARLY fixed, an archer is killing mobs 3-5 times faster as other melee classes. results into a fair balance since you are using less healingpotions that a closeup melee. We need an overall solution NOW.

Agree with you Sir @Tinuphyl Oh Yes, we need it, because as tank I love to use bow too!!

1 minute ago, Grimblee said:

Well I saw it in a video, the guy was killing lizard and lvl 31, making between 380 and 750 per mobs.

This one => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73OQUeX_6wU

Thanks a lot Mister @Grimblee !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinuphyl    16

Whats more funny on skelth, looking at this very Video: He got Keymats for D Stull like every 5th mob. here ive got a single Kite Shield Fragment after 2 houres xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tinuphyl said:

Those Letos are 35-40. My Farmingsport till now. Maxadena are 350-400 on a Plains Group Leader, the hardest of them all. The Warrior here drops about 200.

@Tinuphyl What the Einhasad! More agreed with you!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimblee    3

Well though, now that I think about it, they have loot on death on skelth so that rate maybe adjusted to the fact that you may lose your stuff if you die xD

Still adena is super slow here, wouldn't be against a slight boost :P

Edited by Grimblee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthin    9

@Hime @Juji

 

Your reasoning why rates are so messed up with that its a free to play game doesn't actually make sense unless you are going to make p2w items in the ncshop. As the vip silver coin bonus does help players not having to roll on a alt spoiler as much or spend so much on crafting and most people would get this anyway even with x1 rates, even just to move up in the queue. To the 50% increased drop rate of vip 4 would also help cancel the need for people to roll spoilers as much, while 50% increased rate for a 1/35000 (x1 rates) full wep drop isnt even game breaking as the chance is still ridiculous so not a viable excuse on why to doctor rates (which shouldnt affect adena rates, which clearly it has).

This game is meant to be played with x1 rates and you altered the adena/drop/spoil to suit the GOD update onwards, not the "classic" l2 we all remember and love. Also the fact that x2 hp mobs or x3 hp mobs don't drop x2-x3 adena actually even goes against the mechanics of the prelude-god l2. 

For having the rates the way they are there is no excuse, except to force people to pay for p2w items in the ncstore that you will put in there eventually as people leave due to your inability to implement proper rates. Also having the rates the way they are you are making the rmt and botting even more of a problem. Also bottle necking people into certain places, like where spellbooks drops. Yes I remember spending a few days trying to get the book I want, but never weeks and weeks. 

You have stringed us along "testing" your rates but in the end just give us the x1 rates this game is meant to be played with your reasoning and excuses just make the situation worse, while also making ncsoft seem oblivious to its own games mechanics and to the general happiness/health of the community.  

The only ones not complaining mainly are the people with deep pockets, people getting deeper pockets, trolls just trying to get reactions out of people on the forums or the guys in  hardcore cp's (which even some of them have left/are complaining). Cause in the end they are the only ones that benefiting from this. Ncsoft would still have a very strong vip 4 community as maintaining vip 4 is like p2p and is a good way to save time/adena on crafts. 

In the end just give us the x1 rates this game was meant to be played with, not NCwest's own messed up rates that in the end only hurt this game and its community.

 

@Hime @Juji If you read this thanks for your time and I mean no disrespect. I know it isn't just up to you to change things but you are the voice of the community in Ncwest (voice to the community as well) and your community is not happy. 

Edited by Arthin
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×