Known Issue: Adena Scaling at Level 40+

Hime

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, SOiL said:

Sometimes happens to be unlucky, 9 ppl party with 11 chars the best drop we had was top NG two handed, kukuri and chain boots. From 20 to 50 lvl and we mostly farm AOE.
My problem ain't the low D we got, we will handle that, the prob is the thing that guy said before. If you check Ant nest, has the same adena amount with Enchanted valley, however we were 2 days x 8hours in EV and we've dropped 0 weapon parts. Don't tell me to make new toons to farm, that makes no sense at all.

No one counts on weapons being full drops. That is super rare, always has been. We build our weapons, join a clan. This game is not designed for solo play at all, unless you buy off bots. Clans can get stuff built pretty quickly, it's this whole idea that it's an "MMO" where you play with other people, and work together. 

8 hours ago, Nef said:

No one counts on weapons being full drops. That is super rare, always has been. We build our weapons, join a clan. This game is not designed for solo play at all, unless you buy off bots. Clans can get stuff built pretty quickly, it's this whole idea that it's an "MMO" where you play with other people, and work together. 

What makes you feel that I'm playing solo from what I've said? :P I got allies, I got my party (friends) as well and you talk about other stuff from what I've said, eh

15 hours ago, Nef said:

The post you replied to literally says 0 weapon PARTS. You need those parts to build those weapons like you said. Have a seat sweetie. His post also states that he is actually playing with a group. I just don't understand your post at all. It's like you completely ignored everything he said and just replied with some made up argument in your own head. Literally arguing he should be doing everything he said he was doing in the post you quoted. What.

1 minute ago, GodEmperorRump said:

They're just gonna delete the post if we don't let it slide away :D

Doesnt they realize? All im doing from today on is FOM daily and Aden Instance. And for those i dont need to waste a single Dollar on NC Coins. Thats how it will end....

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

The title of this topic says it all: known issue.

Can't retract that statement now.

issue

/ˈɪʃuː,ˈɪsjuː/

noun

noun: issue; plural noun: issues

an important topic or problem for debate or discussion.

Archived