Known Issue: Adena Scaling at Level 40+

Hime

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HimikoTH said:

Why are you crying about adena and equipment? They gave us Halloween event which gives you every day after Halloween curse top d weapon. I made 14.5kk in just 6 days. It's very easy so far they should let adena drops as it is now.. 

Nice probably your insane luck applies to everyone and justifies the pathetic adena amount.

On 29/10/2018 at 8:52 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

In the past couple of weeks we’ve received lots of your feedback on the rate that Adena is acquired at level 40+. After researching, we concluded the Adena scaling at these levels should indeed be higher.  

As we continue to make adjustments, a free teleport event will start as of today and continue until November 14. During this event period, you can speak to any Gatekeeper NPC and teleport to your desired location without spending Adena.

Once we confirm the improved Adena scaling changes, we will provide additional details in another announcement later this week.

Thank you!

Thanks you for it.                            @Hime @Juji[Suggestion] It is possible that we have on the official page all the exact information of drop and spoil because many of us are based on classic information of l2wiki and this server has modifications and we do not know the correct percentages of drop and spoil of all objects. 

On 30.10.2018 at 12:52 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

In the past couple of weeks we’ve received lots of your feedback on the rate that Adena is acquired at level 40+. After researching, we concluded the Adena scaling at these levels should indeed be higher.  

As we continue to make adjustments, a free teleport event will start as of today and continue until November 14. During this event period, you can speak to any Gatekeeper NPC and teleport to your desired location without spending Adena.

Once we confirm the improved Adena scaling changes, we will provide additional details in another announcement later this week.

Thank you!

This Week end soon, adena no fix, all waiting.

According to the information present at L2 Store, when you buy the "Hunter Pack" you should recive 25x.
I looked and thought: that is a good offer, for 1200 NCoin. Before, I tried to research some information about HP, but only found the oficial post (https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/6812-halloween-store-update-details/) and usuless topics.
But, only gives 1x.
So, is there any possibility to refund?
I mean, i was induced a mistaken.

Graciously.

Well, to be fair, it does tell you that when you login.  In the blue announcement chat.

other side of the coin is, that no one really reads those anyway lol.  It definitely should either tell you when you buy it or just plain taken out of the store till it's corrected.

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

We have lower "rates" than x1000 illegal servers as well.

The L2 Classic, as designed in Korea, is "f2p".

oh yes  we have, you're right

But every version of L2 has its own rates meant as "x1", its the servers that decide if they want to have x9999, x1000 or x0.5

• L2 Team

Hello all, we are still in the process of finalizing the adjusted rates for adena, drops, and spoils for areas level 40+. The changes will be going in next week during the maintenance, and we'll announce the changes by Tuesday.

18 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all, we are still in the process of finalizing the adjusted rates for adena, drops, and spoils for areas level 40+. The changes will be going in next week during the maintenance, and we'll announce the changes by Tuesday.

Finally, thanks for the update. :)

pls, don't change the drops, if you change your game will full of inflation issues as high level dominate the systems. your game will be out in a month, trust me. these drops rate works fine in your version, listen to the norms, not just the forum.

23 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello,

can we have this time and in general some detailed info about these...rates? No one really knows around here what rates this NC West Classic servers are using. Juji mentioned some time ago that you doubled some of the rates, some just increased a bit etc. 

Is it a problem finally to present us, your players the rates of these servers. Adena drop, spoiling etc.

I am pretty sure that you have the exact numbers of all the rates, but for one reason or another you are kinda hiding them from us. Why is that? Is it a big secret or..?

On ‎02‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 12:00 PM, Xadiaris said:

Cursed Bone for Necromancer base skill Death Spike price 360a each. I need temporary fix to be useful.

Please make Unscheduled Server Maintenance with temporary fix.

What about beast soul shot ? 
even with skill to making shots there is no way to play with summon
its like ~40a for 1 beast ss my summon need 2 of them to attack so , 80a for 1 hit when i need  5-7 to kill mob its like ~500a for kill 1 mob say me how to play this ..

3 minutes ago, 19dany92 said:

its like ~40a for 1 beast ss my summon need 2 of them to attack so , 80a for 1 hit when i need  5-7 to kill mob its like ~500a for kill 1 mob say me how to play this ..

Works as intended, it’s not a bug,  this the classic price

32 minutes ago, 19dany92 said:

Nuke? srsly, you Summoner got such a heavy boost, keeping a nuke after 40+. Your Summon, buffed up, does a hell lot of dmg. What did you expect playing a summoner would look like? Soloing Cruma 2nd floor ? Jesus....

1 minute ago, Tinuphyl said:

Nuke? srsly, you Summoner got such a heavy boost, keeping a nuke after 40+. Your Summon, buffed up, does a hell lot of dmg. What did you expect playing a summoner would look like? Soloing Cruma 2nd floor ? Jesus....

im 50+ summoner and im fine not using shots. would be insane if we can afford shots tho :D .
if adena was close to JP/KR/EU/TW classic would be possible after 55-60  but with our x0.2 adena rate after 40 looks like we will never use shots ....

15 minutes ago, burgerking said:

im 50+ summoner and im fine not using shots. would be insane if we can afford shots tho :D .
if adena was close to JP/KR/EU/TW classic would be possible after 55-60  but with our x0.2 adena rate after 40 looks like we will never use shots ....

Yeah but i mean... thats pretty much the problem of each class. Im a SWS. Even with a decent C Sword i wouldnt be able to gain Adena. I need mltiple times the hits an equaly equipped Titan would use. While he needs 3 hits to kill  a mob (250 Adena Drop, 19 Adena each shot. 19 x 3 = 57 Adena = 193 Adena gain) i do need like 20. (250 Adena Drop, 19 Adena each shot. 19 x 20 = 380 Adena = 130 Adena loss). So what? im farming in groups or doing it without shots....

Archived